We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

Today i'm going to tell you a story and it is called "Moon Light".

In Wyoming a girl named Jessica has to live with her dad. But Jessica did not like her dad. Her dad left her room the same but Jessica said "I'm not a baby anymore I'm a teenager". When her dad said"I'm sorry I thought you would like it". Jessica said "ok can we change it" and her dad said "we can change it". The next day Jessica goes to school. Everyone calls her "ghost". But she meets some friends until she sees the hottest man named James. She did not know it at first. Then one of her friends said his name is... James. In her mind she is like "WOW"! Right after lunch she has a class history. And the sad thing her she has to sit by James. So Jessica tries to say "hi" but no answer. After school she walkes home. Jessica's dad was at a restaurant and they just had dinner . When they get home David was their and his dad. They want to give her a Viper for her birthday. She says "WOW"! The next day she drove he new car to school. But it is winter so their is ice. A mini van is going to fast in the parking lot. The van is coming to Jessica and James saves her. The van would have killed her if he did not save her. And she knew he was not normal. he wad diffrernt. Jessica asks her dad if she can go out with him and her dad said "NO". James asks her dad and he said "NO"again. So he asks one more time and her dad said "YES"=http://!! So the next day they get married. THE END

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 09:14 PM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles