We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

About my best Friends

I have lots of friends, and I can 't  choose who's going to be my best friend because it is hard to choose.  I had a best friend, her name was Stephanie but she moved to Californa, and I miss her a lot!  Now my best friend is Manny.  Stephanie moved but came back and we have been best friends since 1st grade.  Manny has been in my class since 3rd  grade.  I still miss Stephanie; her mom knew my mom, and my dad is Stephanie's uncle's friend.  She came to my house many times, and we also got to go to her house.  She lives with her aunt and uncle.  We got to go to her aunt's and uncle's wedding.  It was a good party and Stephanie was very happy to see her aunt and uncle get married.                                               

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles