We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

Hi my name is Wendy.  I love  dogs. I have two dogs named Blackey and Cookie.  I also have four horses. I like Mexican food.  My Mom and my Dad are very nice.

My favorite place to go is Seattle. I like to go to my Grandma's house, and to my Aunt Betty's house too. I have four sisters, and one brother.  Their names are: Denise, Brenda, Ana, and Brisa; my little brother's name is Francisco. When we go on long trips, my sisters and I sleep in the car. This year we went to Seattle to celebrate my birthday, and we stayed in a hotel.  We went swimming in Enumclaw; we got wet and I had lots of fun.  We invited my cousing Melvin to go swimming with us, and he had a fun time too.  My Dad took pictures of us. The second day we went to my aunt Maria's house.  I was very happy.

I like to walk and run.  I like my sisters a lot.  All of the members of my family are very nice.  Juan Gonzalez is my neighbor; his mother is my mom's friend.  Juan's sister is friends with my sisters; they are in 6th grade.  My best friend is Manny. 

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 01:44 PM • comment (4) • Reads 37 • see all articles