Article posted May 18, 2012 at 02:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 135

I've learned so much this year. I'm going to miss my friends and teachers. The part when I learned a lot was successful, but the fact that we didn't get through everything was unsatisfactory. From seventh grade, I learned so much! I learned a lot academically, but I also learned about life. I learned that once you have it, it is what it is and that you can't change it. This is a lesson I will remember for my whole life. If I were to evaluate team 743, I think that it's great! the teachers were great, the students were too and if we keep this up, I believe that team 743 will be a phenomenal team. When I go into 8th grade, I want to change my habit of freaking out over the smallest things. I'm sure you've all seen me do this. If I were to talk to a next year's seventh grader I would tell them not to be scared and have fun. After all, you're not the youngest ones anymore!

I loved International Towne! It was the best field trip that I’ve ever been to. I think that this is going to help me a lot in the future. I learned that getting a job is hard and making that job succeed is hard too. If I could change anything, it would be that we should be able to stay longer. I think that it was too short. The best part of this experience was when I got to work at my country because I love selling things and my job was the museum guide. I love helping people and talking to them.

The world history fair yesterday was so awesome! I have learned so much from it! I learned about bamboo paintings that an artist named Wen Tong painted. It was really interesting to learn about the skills he used and the materials.

The people there didn't tell me much. They were just either standing or sitting next to their project and displaying or handing out things. From the display and 2D/3D projects, I have learned a lot about ancient people and objects in different places. It was so fun and I am looking forward to see the next year's 7th graders' work too!

I haven't really started the book yet, but from reading the back and the title, I think that the book will be interesting and that it won't be only about planting seed, but will have a different story. I have been absent on Green Days all week, so I only got to do the one where we make the flowers with Mr. Howard. It was really fun (and way better than doing math!) We had to be careful because we could get cut by the cans. We made a whole garden of them. I spent my whole class period just making one flower! Some people made two of them. Even though we had limits, we had plenty to make a flower, or butterfly.

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I have learned many things so far. I haven't really started it, but I did plan it out. I think that this project is going to be the biggest project in my life! I have three big ideas and they are like the answers to my guiding question. I don't think I am quite ready yet, but I want to get at least 3/4 of it done this weekend so that I don't have to do it at the last second! This is going to be great!

I don't think I'm an animal or nature person, but I'm going to write about it anyways.Here's a story my mom told me: One time, when my mom was at a parking lot, she saw a deer and she freaked out( this was at Target) and she thought it was a moose. She said it was towering over our car and she didn't know what to do. Luckily she was in her car. Then, she slowly backed away. A bunch of people said that she was crazy because the deer would attack. To her advantage, it didn't. I find that funny. Hopefully, when I'm older I don't see a deer( or moose, as my mom says).

It's true, we have been playing around with some chicken! We were learning about muscles and bones. It was awesome! I loved it! My group didn't let me dissect it though. I was worth while, although my group didn't get to finsh. I learned many things about how our arm works and the parts of it.

Here's a poem that I wrote I hope you like it:

Invent a Word: The Irish Man

I got a new balloon yesterday

I still have it

My pinkscrumptious balloon

My favorite color

I got it from the balloon man

His brownlicious beard made me laugh

He looked like an Irish man

He may have been

He wore a greenomania shirt and overall

His tiny little feet fit into his smallific little shoes

He danced while he assembled my balloon

Then, just to be funny, he drank some helium from a balloon

He spoke in a cutified voice and I laughed

Then, it was time for me to go

So I left, waving to the old man

Along with my pinkscrumptious balloon.

So, how was it? Please give me feed back!