About Me!

Only in the Ocean.
Only in the ocean can you feel intimidated a shark or a little fish even the smallest things can scare you. Only in the ocean you can swim with a whale or a dolphin. Only in the ocean you can glide across the sea floor weaving you way through the seaweed. Only in the ocean you can see a different world of wonder. Only in the ocean you can look down apoun thousand of feet of water till you meet the ocean floor with out falling. Only in the ocean you can dance with the great beasts of the sea. Only in the ocean you can be filled with light and be swallowed into the darkness of the sea at the same time. Only in the ocean you can be safe and vulnerable at the same time, and only in the ocean you can be free and stopped all at once.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 09:33 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles

Hi I like to blog. I love to play the French horn.