Wow! I can't believe there is only one week of school left of seventh grade. Seventh grade was awesome because of my teachers. They where great and they helped me with whatever I needed. I don't think I succeeded in seventh grade because, I didn't get all A's and I wish that I pushed myself hard to get A's. I learned how to dissect a frog. That was really gross. I also learned that you need to be trying to make friends and meet new people because, having one friend is not very fun. If I could change anything it would be to have pushed myself hard and I would have gotten all A's. Something that I learned the hard way was not studying because, in past grades I could not study and still get a good grade.In eighth grade I'm going to push myself really hard and get all A's. For the next year seventh graders I would recommend that they pay attention in class, be willing to learn, and study before a test.

International Towne was really fun. My job was a disk jockey in Germany.(That was really fun)I learned that working is not just about having fun. If I could change something I would get longer breaks. I would have longer breaks because I didn't have enough time to do anything. I only got three activities done. I would only go back to I-Towne if it was another school thing I would not go for a summer camp. I also think that I-towne was not worth 35 dollers.

Wow I can't belive that is is over. I am happy with the grade I got because I worked really hard on it. My guiding question is How did the Roman Goddess influence the Ancient Roman people?

The answer is...

Men would devote their lives to marring her but Diana would never marry.

Pregnant women would pray to her for an easy delivery. The most interesting part about Diana I learned was that Diana was the goddess of child fertility, and when Diana was born she caused her mother no pain. After she was born she turnd around and helped her mother give birth to her twin brother Apollo. So now Diana wil help women give a quick and easy birth or a fast death to a dying mother giving birth.

A really cool thing I learnd was that in Ancient Egypt the Egyptians would worship cats. This persons posterboard was really cool it had color and lots of facts. Another thing is someone did their project on Roman archetechture. Their museum display was really cool. They made the Roman Collesseum out of clay.

My project is about The Roman Goddess Diana she is equivalent to the Greek goddess Artemis. Diana is the goddess of the hunt, moon, and child fertility. Reaserching her has not really changed the way I act in life because, the only way that the Ancient Romans worshiped her is the woman would pray to her for an easy delivery and they had a festival called Nemoralia which literally translates to festival of the torches and on Nemoralia hunting and killing are forbidden.

I did not like to dissect the chicken wings. My team made me do all of the dissecting and it was really gross. I got blood on my gloved fingers and the wing smelled really bad. Even though I didn't like dissecting the chicken wing I'm exited to dissect a frog because I think it will be more fun and cooler than just a chicken wing. I mean I've handled chicken wings before when I was helping my mom cook. With the chicken wing people made a big deal about it then I started to make it a big deal, so I think that's what made it worse for me. This time though when we dissect a frog I won't let it get to me.

I am going to do a happy poem. My poem is called;

"Happy Forever"

I like to be happy

being happy is the best thing you can do

being happy lets others be happy

to be happy you can't dwell on the bad

things that has happend

I know i'ts hard but

to truly be happy you need to let go of the past

and move forward with your life

you will never get anything done if you let the

past influence you forever

so be happy and smile even at the people

you don't like very much

who knows you could be best friends

with them someday.

Article posted March 14, 2012 at 03:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

If I was going to integrate I would not have the strength or even the courage to say I'm going to integrate into a white school. If I did have the courage to do even that I would come home every day crying because of whats happened. I don't know how Ernest Green did it but all I know is that he was very brave to do that. When I watched this movie I cried a lot because it was so sad and at the end I was happy because Ernest made it and he graduated and I was glad that he didn't give up even when he thought all hope was lost.

Article posted March 3, 2012 at 03:19 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 51

I picked a quote about friendship. "Nothing changes your opinion of a friend so surely as success -yours or his."

Friends influence decisions

They help you if you're right or wrong

They stick with you from beginning to end

in good or bad

a true friend never lets you down

you can always count on them

and put your faith in them

friends are there to cry to

and they will forever be by your side.