Article posted May 14, 2012 at 03:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 198

The first thing that I noticed at Internatioal Towne was how small it is. I thought that it would be a lot bigger. Everybody had to squeeze together in the center circle. My country was Singapore and we made +104 Pacasia notes. One thing I would have done differently was the breaks. I wish they were longer so we would have time to do our cultural activities.Overall, I thought it was okay.

My guiding question was how did the curse of King Tut change people? The curse of King Tut changed people becasue it scared and puzzled people. They didn't know how people were dying so they were scared and puzzled. I learned that 13 out of 20 people who discovered the tomb died mysteriously.

When I looked at other people's projects, I learned a lot of stuff about Greek gods, China, and Marco Polo. I think that the best one was of Zeus. It looked like whoever did the project put a lot of work into it. There was a light shining down and a little statue of Zeus. The whole thing was fun. 

I like the book Seedfolks so far. I like how everything ties together and how there is a different person's views for each chapter. I also like how one person starts a community garden and then it starts a chain reaction and turns into a whole big thing. My favorite activity was in Mr. Howard's class when you make flowers out of tin cans. I thought it was fun because you had to work with your hands and make flowers. I thought that the whole week was fun.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 02:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

I am very close to finishing my project. My project is on the curse of King Tut. King Tut was found and people started mysteriously dying. People were scared and researchers were puzzled. That's how the curse of King Tut cahnged people.

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 02:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

I can't wait for school to end and for summer to begin. I love summer because it gets hotter and you don't have to do a lot. You can just relax and not work hard at all. I will probably just play video games and watch TV. I will also take some really long naps. I am also hoping to travel to California or Florida to do some stuff. I just wish summer was longer.

.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 01:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

Ernest Green was a very brave and couragous student. If I were Ernest Green I don't think I would have had the courage to do what he did. I think I would have gave up. There are lats of dicrimination in the world today. Not only by the color of your skin but by how much money you have or your age. Hopefully, there will be no more discrimination in the future.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 01:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

I didn't realy leran that much with the chicken wing dissection because it was king of hard to tell what something was because there were so many things inside the chicken wing. A diagram is a lot easier than a real chicken wing. It was also pretty cool to see how the chicken wing works. It was pretty fun.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 01:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

One day a rainbow had babies

Those babies grew up to be ladies

Those ladies had babies and

Those babies grew up to be illegal animal sellers

A dog ran away and was found by a bank teller

The dog went to the ocean and drowned

But a mermaid gave him a magical potion

Then he was a mermaid dog

The mermaid dog ran into a fog

Then he ate a rainbow

And had baby tebows

Then they died

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 04:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one." Bill Gates

Nerds

Don't be mean to nerds

You might think it's fun

But one day

You'll be working for one

You'll be single

Broke and bald

And the nerd that you were mean to

Will have the life you could only dream of