I believe blogging is good for kids to give constructive feedback on things we are doing in school. Blogging gives kids freedom to express their thoughts on things appropriately on their own account. It also allows kids to be able to get a real taste of being a young adult.

For me, blogging has been really easy. Blogging gives you a lot of time to do your assignments and you also get good feedback from other students. With blogging, your assignments are also a lot shorter than writing an essay. I liked it when we did the 7 things blog, s maby if we could do more things like that but with different themes.

When you write an essay, you can make all kinds of mistakes, you don’t get feedback, and it’s a much longer process.

Blogging is so much better!

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 05:32 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 64

I think blogging is fun and hard. Personally, I’ve had trouble turning them in on time. That is because they are on-line, so I don’t always remember to do them. Blogging is fun because everyone can comment on my assignment. I feel that blogging is a good writing assignment because other students can comment on the writing, not just the teacher. In my experience, blogging may be confusing at times, but it is also fun.

I think that I have had some hard times with the blogs and I think that I need to really start getting on this. But other than that they have been going great. Most of them are confusing and I think that once I get the flow they should be really easy.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 06:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

I thought it was a lot of fun. My favorite part was your choice. I've posted about black holes and a new bored game I made which is a combination of Risk and Monopoly. I've posted blogs at the last minute which was bad. I personally, prefer typing blogs instead of writing assignments on paper.

I like blogging because I love to write about subjects and it is a way to expressing myself. I like writing and this was a nice alternative. Unfortunately, it was a bit confusing at first. But, when I figured out what to do I really enjoyed it.

Ideas for topics Favorite foods, sports, academics, store, place, ect.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 12:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

I think blogging is like a poster I saw the poster read "Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few." I think the poster has a point because how many people bother to look at blogs. It is like reading something to someone who is drawing nobody listens. I think we should blog about things of our own choice I mean nobody bothers to truly read it so at least let blogging be fun. That is my opinion. PS If you liked the quote go to this website. [LINK]

I think blogging is very fun but sometimes it is hard because you always have to come back and see what people wrote. I have experienced a lot of things like what people like and what they think about things. I have had some problems like catching up on what I was missing. I think blogging as writing assessments are fair because it teaches you something. There are a lot of things in blogging.

For me, I don’t really like blogging, because I sometime forget to do some blogs. I have problems with blogs because occasionally I don’t know what to write in a blog. I think blogs help our writing skills, but they are hard, for me.

Do I like blogging?  I am starting to like blogging more.  During the first nine weeks of school I was not into the whole blogging thing.  I didn't like that fact that everyone was going to be able to read what I was writing about.  Know that I am getting into it a little more I am starting to like blogging.  I think that blogging is starting to help me open up a little with my writing.  In the long run it will help me with my reading and writing abilities.  I like blogging as our writing assignments.  I would like to be able to blog more about what ever I want.  I would also like to write about different holidays and what they stand for.  Writing about sports is always fun and interesting.  Let's keep blogging. 

I actually think blogging is very fun. Blogging is much better than doing regular writting. I think this because first of all, typing! I love pressing buttons, and when I write my hand hurts! So no I do not think pencil and paper is a good idea! I also think we should right about our experiences on vacations, or what we did on the weekend or, food!

Blogging is pretty enjoyable, especially getting to know my peers better and letting them know more about me. I've had a couple problems, especially in about the first week just getting to know how to work the thing, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I have to admit I would rather be playing outside but it only takes me about 5 minutes, not that big of a deal. I would definatly choose blogging these writing assignments over doing it in class on paper.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 01:13 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

I think that blogging once a week is a lot. I just sat down at the computer and did the past two week's blogs, not including this one. I also don't like the fact that every week there is something that we have to write about. I would blog a little bit more often and happily if it were more like a public journal. I like the idea of blogging instead of writing papers because it teaches typing skills. All in all, I think there should be changes to blogging in class

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

All of the blogging assignments have undoubtedly been thought-provoking. It has been a good way to improve writing skills while interacting with others. I get the purpose of blogging, but I don't really think I benefitted much from it. It's a good idea, though, so we should keep it up.

I think that blogging is very fun and easy and fun I like to use the computer to type I also like to look at what ether people have wrote. Some things I think we should do for blogging is like thing we would like to do in our life.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 03:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

I have enjoyed blogging so far. Befor now I never really knew how blogging worked. I personally love doing things on the computer. Most of the time I'm on electronics but blogging is something school has made fun. Usually I'm not that enthusiastic about school but this blogging has made me feel a little better about school. My blogs (recently) haven't been getting posted. But still I understand the buissyness. The blogging has been fun. I haven't been getting many comments. : (  I know I don't have many friends but, really? In blogging your supposed to get to know people. But besides that I think this blogging was a wise choice to take. Thats all I've got. : D

At first, when Mrs. Lubich introduced blogging, I was just like UGH!! As if I won't get enough homework, now I've got to do this too!!! I was not very interested. However, as the quarter went on, I reaized that compared to other homework, this was waaayyy better. I also realized that it got me talking to people I normally did not talk to. I have never loved it, but I don't hate it anymore.

I think we should do more random facts... I thought those were fun. I also think we should do one on weird facts about ourself or something to go with that topic... I love reading about the dumb thoughts that people think about themselves when its not true!!!

Article posted December 16, 2011 at 02:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

I'm not really sure what to say... I haven't really been keeping up... I think that maybe blogs should be an in-class assignment. As homework, it's hard to keep up with, but if we do it in class, we can just get it done right then and there.

I don’t like blogging very much. First of all I don’t think you’re getting that much out of it when you use spell check to check your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Also some people aren’t very good with typing on the computer so it takes them longer to do their blog. Blogging has gone smoothly but sometimes the internet might be down so it would be easier if we could write it on a piece of paper. I think that the blogging should just be an optional thing that not all students have to do. Those are ideas of what I think about blogging

For the most part blogging goes smoothly for me.

I think I like this blogging thing because you can communicate with class-mates outside of school. I also like it because it's tought me a new way to communicate using the computer. occasionally I have problems using it. Other times I have a hard time getting to a computer. (My Mom doesn't surrender the computer without a fight) sometimes, as much as I hate to admit it, I forget. All in all, I think we should continue to blog.

Article posted November 11, 2011 at 03:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I think that blogging is good for us just for future references but it hasn't gone so smoothly for me. I always seem to mess up some how. I think it is good only one blog is due every week because it is hard for me to get some blogs in but I find blogging kind of fun for some odd reason because some othr people don't like this idea.I do wish we could write about what we want to write about more than we have beacause I don't find prompts that are made for us intersesting. Ithink blogging helps us with our typing skills and will also help us in the future.

Article posted December 16, 2011 at 06:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

In my opionion, blogging isn't my favorite homework assignment. It's not very fun and I'd rather do something on paper than be on my computer, but that's just me. I think we should write about more fun things rather than what's going on at Mountain Ridge. Maybe blogging about stuff that's more personal. That is my view on blogging.

I think that doing blogging assignments is really fun. Blogging to me is easier, than writing with paper and a pencil. I like typing out things rather than writing them down. I also like blogging because you can look at what other students have written. At first when we started blogging, I had a lot of difficulties, and thought it was confusing. But as we started doing it more, it has become easier.

In my honest opinion I don't like blogging. First I don’t like blogging because I don't see the point of blogging. Second how is this helping me in school? I don't see how blogging is helping us in school and my only thought is its homwork. And that's two of many reasons why it hate blogging.

I don’t like blogging. I don’t like it because it’s hard to think of stuff sometimes. Another reason is I don’t like going on the wiki.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 01:08 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

I must say blogging is not that bad. It has mostly gone smoothly but I do get stuck sometimes it is hard to write about a subject or a type of blog topic I do not like! Ha-ha! I think it would be cool to do blogging as writing assignments. I think it would be easier instead of writing on paper. But, maybe for some students it is harder because they don’t like to type or they can’t type very fast so it would take longer. Those are my thoughts though!

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 12:20 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 147

My thoughts about the bogging have changed slightly, I will admit, from the comment on number 7 of my seven random facts. Though I do still think they are a waist of time, they are fun. Were these blogging prompts worthwhile? Yes, I would say they were. They are fun, you know. Anyway, a new writing thing we could do would be ‘ what is your peaceful place or what comes to mind when you hear the words peaceful place?’ that would be one that would be good.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 12:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

Ehhh blogging is ok, I'm not a fan of it but it's ok. It just seems like more work to do that takes up my life. Well we all know how much homework our team gets along with world language so it is very hard to keep track of blogs and everything.ALso I have swimming every night so it is hard for me to keep up with everything...THis is also a huge impact on my grade with makes me really upset that it brings my grade down for a few spelling errors or something. Although if we did have to write about something I think the prompts Mrs. Lubich gives us our fine.

Blogging has been good for me. It’s a chance for people to write about things they like. Blogging isn’t like school where you’re given an assignment and write about it. You get to have fun with what you’re writing about. You get to type instead of writing the whole time. It’s much more fun than writing.

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 01:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I think blogging is amazing! The most fun thing I like about being able to blog is the topics. I think everyone should be able to blog on this amazing website. We should blog about our favorite website. We chance to get in touch with people all over the United States. It’s also very helpful because if you want a new book list for example, here is a librarian on here named Ms.Casey. She will most likely be able to give you ideas for what to read.

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 05:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 51

I don’t like blogging because I don’t like to write about stuff all the time. Maybe if we had a blog every once and a while it would be ok.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 11:02 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 59

Well, I'd rather blog then do school work, cause I like to type better, and its easier cause it's on the computer. It's fun. You can usually express your opinions more than on paper, and also you can see what everyone else thinks too. You can COMMENT!!!! Yay! It's like an appropriate Facebook! You can't do that when you do school-work.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

This is how I would describe blogging, but for sake of interest I’ll add some more.

“Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.”

I don’t particularly enjoy blogging but it is a decent way to communicate. I’m never actually had problems with blogging but I prefer face to face talking instead. There’s nothing really wrong with blogging but it is still better to talk face to face because you can exchange information instead of just putting the information out there.The idea of a blog as a writing assignment isinteresting but it’s not actually writing its typing. So I don’t think it should be counted as a writing assignment. We should start blogging more stuff about ourselves. That’s what blogging was created for? Right?

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 02:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

I think that most of the blogging that we have been doing is fun and a good way to tell what we think about what is going on.I have had a good experience with most of the blogging,but just a few of them I didn't like so much.Mostly the blogging has gone smoothly for me.I think blogging as writing assignments would not be the most fun thing to do but I think it is much better than having to write on paper.:)

I believe that it is fun and blogging is way, way better than doing reports. Blogging helps getting to know your classmates better. They are interesting people. Since blogging assignments are writing I liked it better than writing. I don’t know what we should write about next time but we could write about video games or movies.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 03:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

So far, I enjoy blogging because I've never really done it in school before, so its something new. My experience has been good so far. Lately, I haven't been getting very good grades of my blogs, but that is just because I haven't been reading the directions well enough. Its not the actual blog. I think blogging would be a fun way to do writing assignments. Although blogging is fun, I feel like I'm not learning anything from it. I feel like I'm just writing about random things, not language arts.

Blogging is amazing! I have enjoyed the challenge of writing about all the different topics Mrs. Lubich throws at us. It is so much fun to blog for our different writing assignments. One thing that I really like is commenting. In the normal classroom, you cannot even read other people’s work. Everyone’s advice for my writing has made me a better writer. Believe it or not, I love the computer aspect as well! Maybe the class could be able to vote on a topic for a blog entry. It would be cool to see what each class would pick. Blogging and commenting is a fresh new twist on writing.

I really like blogging. I think blogging is beter then other wrighting assignments because they are interesting. The idea that I think we should use, what is your sport, why do you like your sport, and why is it challenging to you? If you do not have a sport then pick a sport and say why you think it is challenging for other people.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 03:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

“Blogging”

This is just my opinion but I believe that blogging is better than having hand written assignments because when you are typing it is not as easy to get a cramp in your hand. Another reason that I would choose blogging over hand written assignments is I feel like they are more challenging then typing. The concluding reason that I would rather blog than hand wright is because it is more fun.

I really like blogging and it is something that I would like to keep doing. It has gone pretty good with me, except for a few problems that I had. I think when we do writing assignments it is easier to do it as a blog rather than on paper. I would want to write a mystery story because I like mysteries.

Article posted November 12, 2011 at 01:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

I think this blogging is a really good way to connect with other schools and to get to know people better. I think it is also fun because I like computers and now I get to use one more often! I also think that there should be more chanses to write what we want so we can express our ideas.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

So far, I absolutely LOVE blogging! It's a fun thing to do!:) I don't know about you guys, but I much rather do blogging than BBOOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNG writing assignment.  Blogging was pretty easy for me to get the hang of. I think the "hardest" part was getting your assignment saved..... no just kidding. HAHAHA! Are you laughing? No, probably not. I'm heartbroken! NNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm really JUST KIDDING!!! The part I really did think was hard in a way of another was when you typed up a blog (perfect) in "text" mode, then click "graphical" mode all your hard work was gone! I probably repeated that mistake at least ten times! That got me MAD!!!  HEHEI think that blogging is a perfect writing assignment for each week, and it's a creative way to be interactive through the internet!

Article posted November 6, 2011 at 02:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

Honestly, I've been having problems with blogging, because I'm a much better writer, not necessarily a blogger. It's just not my thing. I would prefer blogs being writing assignments because I would alwasy turn them in on time because I alwasy keep my binder organized and I love writing. This way would be much more sufficient for me.

I think that blogging is really cool and I like all of the assignments, but I think that maybe some weeks we should have like a fun blog because some weeks students have lots of other homework. My experience has been really good because I used to not like blogging, but this way is really fun. I think that it has gone smoothly and in some parts a little rough because sometimes I am rushing to get it done. Blogging is way cooler than writing like essays so we should definitely keep blogging.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 04:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

I think that everyone's blogging has helped them learn what to improve on, and just plain be a better writer. My experience in blogging is that it helps me think more about things that I recently do, because the blog subjects are mostly on current things that are happening. The blogs that I've done have been running steady. A few blogs have made me think about what to write, but in the end, my mind is set on what I write. The past blogging assignments that we've had I believe have been fairly understandable to write about. I can only think of one writing assignment that we could do. Everyone could talk about one of their hobbies, how they affect their lives, and why they enjoy that certain hobby out of all the different things possible to do for fun.

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

I have mixed thoughts about blogging. I dislike writing and I dislike blogging. I dislike both because it is hard for me to come up with ideas to write about. I don't like how it's usually a certain set topic. Personally, l like to write what I want to write, instead of having a prompt. Writing is not my idea of fun, and if I have to write, I like free writing. People also have trouble reading my handwriting, and I have to rewrite things, so they can read it. It is basically such a big, boring chore.

On the other hand, I would rather blog than write. It is quicker to type and it is easier to correct. I like using a computer for my homework. It looks neater and I like being up to date with technology.

Blogging for Language Arts has gone pretty smoothly. I think my blogging has improved. I hope it will also improve my writing. My next goal is to improve my writing buy working harder on it. Another goal is to look at what others are blogging. I think this will give me ideas for writing. It might also be a good way to learn what others are thinking. So, I conclude that there are more pros than cons. I vote that we keep blogging.

I think blogging overall has been a good experience because it is a fun way to learn and communicate. I find blogging is easy because I like to talk even if it's for a prompt. I don't have a lot of promblems because blogging is very simple some people just overthink it. I also think blogging is a great way to show your writing skills to others so they can see who can help them most for writing projects.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

Blogging

Honestly I don’t really like blogging. Sure we get to use the internet but I would rather hand write it. I’m one of those people that have trouble figuring out how things work on the internet. For example I just figure out how to send attachments on my email and I’ve had it since third grade.

I would also have to say that I do like blogging about the “fun” stuff like: seven random facts, your pick, etc.  I don’t care for the ones that you don’t have to read an article or answer weird questions such as in the blog “MATH??? HUH???” or other weird ones like that.

Blogging is also difficult for me because even though it is written in my planer it can’t be in my homework folder. Therefore I’m most likely not going to remember it until last minute. Sometimes I remember to do it on a Monday or Tuesday (like this one) because I’m on the computer doing other homework so I decide to do it before I forget.

I also think that it is unfair for us students to get a 50% if we mess up even a little bit. I personally use Word but sometimes it doesn’t catch the things like using the correct spelling but the wrong form of it. For example: their, there, there’re. We should be graded based on the number of things we get wrong. I understand a teacher’s point of view too. They have to look at 150 blogs and find all the mistakes and it takes time out of their day but I still think that we should be graded fairly on our blogs. Don’t you think that too???

As you can see I like blogging but I think I would like it better if we could manuscript it. (Hey look I used a spelling work!!! I seriously just noticed that!!! Bonus points!!! Just kidding.)

I personally enjoy blogging more than a normal writing assignment we would get in class. It’s kind of cool to write and share assignments this way. It has gone pretty smoothly for me. I had one technological issue with getting my Rachel’s Challenge blog up. Everything else has been unproblematic. I think it would be better if we were given class time for blogging every now and then. I think we should do more story-like prompts like the “Funniest Thing” prompt.

First Quarter has been very busy. I have enjoyed it but I wish we didn't do so much reading of stories and then answering questions about them or filling in the diagram. I have had a hard time remembering to write in my blog by Friday, so it usually ends up being Saturday morning when I remember. I wish we could work more on grammar or writing our own short fiction stories of our choice. I feel like every time I walk into the classroom I know we are going to do vocabulary and reading a story or watching a movie and answering questions about it. It would be much more fun to play games that involve the same concepts or making our own games and sharing them with the class one day and playing them. I feel when we do stuff like that it sticks to more people rather than reading the actual text and doing all the questions. I think it is okay to write as blogs because it is much faster and takes less class time in which we can be doing other things that are fun so your school day doesn't feel so boring. One of the things we could write about is our dream family or house. We could also write about what we want to so in college. I am excited for this next quarter and hope it will be exciting!

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 04:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

I don't really like blogging. I find it an extra hassle. I know we don't have the option of taking it away, but maybe we reduce the amount of blogs we have to do each week. I don't like doing a blog every week. Maybe a blog every two weeks.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 01:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

Blogging has been pretty fun to do, since I got used to doing it when I first did "7 Random Facts." My experience has been good with the blogging, it’s pretty fun to do!! The blogging has been going by smoothly for me since I understand how to do it. The blogging assignments have been very fun to do!! I think we should make some blogs about your own family, any kind of sports that you like, or anything you like to do!

You see, I've got a passion  for blogging, and I would definitely be devastated  if we ever were to stop. I have had a wonderful experience with it. I am officially a blogger  with a freakin  awesome blog and I LOVE it! It has gone as smooth as whipped cream on over-churned ice-cream  with pink sprinkles for me, because I have really good  internet connection and I am hoping to spread the word of my blog  on more than just Blogmeister . I really enjoy writing blogs as assignments, but I think we should write a little more focused on not exactly like homework type stuff but poems, stories, and any other interesting topic you may have noticed other blogs have. They seem, well, more like fun sites, whereas our blogs sound obviously like school assignments. Nobody wants to read a blog like that (I know I don't ). I think  we should have a short story contest where the best one gets posted , or perhaps we could have a special quiz  set up to see which 743 teacher you're most like , and put in your blog what the test results were and explain them and why you think you're most like them. I think that would be awesome ! I hope to see a blog explaining that very assignment . That would be amazing  if you could come up with an accurate test that would give results to everyone. BTW, which 743 teacher do you think I'm most like

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 02:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

The blogging has been fun! I’ve had a chance to read my pier's blogging as well. The first 2 week we were blogging, I had a hard time. I didn’t know how to check the teacher's comments or how to do anything! Friends and Mrs. Lubich have helped me. I honestly wouldn't like this to turn into writing assignments. I like it a lot better when we get to type it online. It’s easier to read our peer's blogging and more fun and entertaining! I can’t wait to see what else we have to write about! :D

I really like blogging. I haven't had any problems with it. I think blogging is easier than writing assignments because it's really easy for me to type. I think students should get to take a vote on what they want to write about so it's more interesting for people to do blogs.

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 05:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

Blogging has been amazing for me. First I was really confused but then I got the hang of it and blogging became easy. I don't like writing so when I can type my writing is readable. Plus, errors can be fixed without anyone knowing like when you erase something on paper.

Article posted November 6, 2011 at 03:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

These past few months of blogging was great. I think it was a fun experience for me because I have never blogged before. It's great because we can all share our thoughts on how we feel. My experience was ok because this not only was homework but a grade too. I always have to remember to these blogs before friday or on friday. I think blogging has been going smoothly for me. My opinon on doing writing assignments on blogging would be no. My answer would be no because I don't really like to write and I don't like them as homework or assignments eighther and I'm sure I'm not the only one. This is what I think. So, the past few months of blogging was an excellent experience and I hope it will be for the rest of the school year.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 03:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Blogging....... That is the question. Blogging for me has been fun but hard. I am not very good at expressing my feelings in any way but saying them... For some reason I cant seem to put my words into writting. Weird right????? Also, I seem to forget to do them until the last minute. Oh well=http://! If i could change something I would change how many tabs you have to click before you get to your blog..... maybe we should work on that..... or maybe its just me!

Honestly, I don't like the blogging that much. It has been easy when I start it but sometimes my computer is all messed up and I can't blog. So the blogging isn't the problem it is just my computer. I think it is good how we can just type it up on our own time and not have 30 seconds to do it in class.

Article posted December 10, 2011 at 02:36 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

Honestly, I've been having problems with blogging, because I'm very busy with a lot of homework and I feel like I do not have time to do it, not necessarily a blogger. I can't do it. I would prefer blogs being writing assignments because I would always turn them in on time because I am never on the computer for homework. This way would be much more sufficient for me.

That secret. Eh, I would tell you right now, but it's better left unsaid. Resuming where I left off... Dawnlight had begun coughing up blood. One day, while we were training, she fell over and wouldn't get up. I ran for help. "Dawn... light... Big... Puddle... Blood... Help!" Is what I said. I ran back to her with many cats following. But the time it took for me to get help was too long. She perished beneath the Great Maple. The ceremony was to clean her fur and sit vigil with her. Not before I got my warrior name. I sat vigil for my beloved mentor and mother with my new name, Greeneyes. A few days later, something horrible happened. A big explosion happened in WillowClan. A huge fire spread, and the Clans dispersed. I was followed by Adderfang and Sandfoot. Soon, we recollected in different Clans. And on came the Birds. FalconClan, OwlClan, HeronClan, VultureClan, and EagleClan!

I think that we should be assigned our prompts for are blogs, it gives us one less thing to worry about. I think that we should have a topic but pick what we focus on for the prompt. Also, I think that we should have blogs less often, maybe every other week.

I think that blogging has been going great. I have never blogged before and that I have I love it! It has mostly gone smoothly although sometimes the computer has not cooperated when I blog. I love all the writing assignments we have gotten. They are a lot of fun and I like how we can give our opinions on some assignments. I think we should get an assignment to give another classmate a topic to write about and they give us an assignment to write about.

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 04:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

I don't like blogging at all but I still do them because they are for a grade. I always try to put my thoughts out there with out thinking(because if I do think than I'll not wright down my real thoughts) because I like that everybody can know what I'm thinking and not what they want to hear. I've had problems before, like putting it aside till the last minuet or my computer at my dads house doesn't have word. I don't understand what blogging has to do with our class( this is language arts, not technology!) but I guess there is a reason for blogging. So, those are my thoughts about blogging!

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

I don't like blogging that much. The reason why I don't like it is because I don't really get on the computer that much. It's just been difficult to be assigned to something to write about. I would like it a lot more if we could choose what we got to write about. I like that we get to write about blogging, because I get to say what I feel about it. Otherwise, I don't like blogging. But if it's for my grade, I'll do it.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 02:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

I think blogging has been all right this quarter but I have had some issues getting these last blogs done. I would like to be able to write a blog about anything that you would like because sometimes I don’t want to write about the stuff you tell us to write about.Im going to start doing blogs again because it’s affecting my grade. I would like to be able to write a short story about something that you come up with by yourself. I also think that you should kind of guide us but I would like to be able to write about what I want to.

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 03:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I find blogging a fun and new assignment that I am happy our school is doing. In my oppinion blogging is fun assignment that is a great way to improve our writing skills. I find myself always doing the blogs as soon as they come out because I am just so eager to blog! The one problem I keep running into is that I always forget to write my blog in Microsoft Word so all of my I's are lower case. Does any =body else do that? Hmm..haha.

Article posted November 5, 2011 at 03:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

I liked blogging this last quarter. I think my blogging experience went very smooth. I think that some of the articles that you thought of were very cool. I think this quarter blogging will be even better than last quarter. I think that you should do a sports blog. It would be like asking what sports game have you seen over the week tell me what type of sport and what teams. I also think that you should do a favorite time in your life and tell what happened. I think you need to do some more sports blogs. I also think you need to make some blog more fun. I think we need to do some more sports blogs.

I think blogs are not very fun or the best. This is because I am not very good at writing and do not like to write. Lately I have not gotten some blogs posted because of problems, and have had a problem on almost everyone. I think blogs are unnecessary writing assignments. I think a good topic would be to talk about your favorite sport or game. 

I think blogging is okay.It's okay because Were just write and comment. We need to do more exciting things. Sometimes I forget to do it because I have lots of things to do. I think we should write about anything again! Just write about your feelings and to express what you feel inside.

Article posted November 6, 2011 at 02:21 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

I think blogging is a good writing experience. It has gone very mild for me. I keep needing to go back in and check to correct mistakes. I think that making blogs a writing assignment would be a good idea. I think we shoul leave the toppics up to the teachers, but I do think that writing about our favorite book would make a good blog. I don't know about you, but I like blogging a lot. Please tell me what you think about this, and if you agree with it. Thanks a lot!

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 12:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

I think that blogging is awesome! I really like typing a lot better than writing so I am having a great time blogging. Before we started, I had no I had no idea what a blog was. Now I really love it! The only thing that I really don't like is commenting. When you try to enter the captcha code, it tells you that it isn't correct. Even though you know that it's right. This is so frustrating! That's really the only problem that I have. I really think that blogging is a fast and efficient way to show your perspective on different topics. As for my opinion on blogging instead of writing assignments, I think that this is a great idea! Since I like typing better than writing, this will be perfect.  Blogging is a great experience for me, and I think that every class should have it. 

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 01:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

So far while I have been blogging, I have found that it is very easy, and that you just need some focus. I think that blogging can be fun as writing assignments. Because, not only does it teach us grammar and other writing skills, but it allows us to write about things that we enjoy writing about, which is a really nice thing. An idea that we should write about is talking about our favorite dish, and we have to explain why. Overall, blogging has been quite an honor for the past quarter!

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 03:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I think that blogging has been fun and easy. I have had a very smooth experience. I have wrote my blog and posted it easily. I would rather type my writing than to write on paper. Also when we type we have the option to use spell check and we neat writing, so it’s readable. If we had to do this as writing we would not be able to comment on other people’s work. For example the book’s blog, we would not have been able to learn about books that we should read. Lastly when we blog we can learn things about people that we never knew!

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 01:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

Since the beginning of the first quarter we have been blogging. I enjoy blogging however, I also don’t enjoy bogging.  For example, I really like how who get a new writing prompt every week and you get feedback from classmates. You get to learn new techniques from this feedback. For the feedback I wish that teachers would comment on your article so you can get some teacher feedback. Also, what I don’t like about the blogging is whenever I go to do my writing assignment, the blog usually doesn’t seem to be working or the website is down. Along this blogging experience I think I can learn some really good and important writing skills.

I personally belive that blogging is Ok except the fact that we need topics to write about. I really liked the free writing blog. That particular blog was my favorite because I like writing fictional stories, so my short story was a nice achievement on my part. My least favorite blog was the current events blog. That particular blog was very tiring because I had to write non-fiction, which is the type of writing that I don't like at all.  The experience was very intresting to some extent.

To be honest, I hate blogging. I think it’s boring and hard. It’s not fun and if I had a choice I would never go on a blogging site again. I personally don’t know anyone who would blog by choice.

Over all, I am enjoying blogging very much. I love the technological aspect of education. The blog seems a little slow, however, but I guess it is a lot of work for one person… The subjects are interesting, too. I loved the “free blog” entry, where we could write whatever we wanted. I think it would be nice to have a blog that would have the topic of creating an invention, or something along those lines.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 01:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

I think that blogging is a good idea because we don"t have to hand write essay's. We can just type about a topic and turn it in, even on the weekends. Also, we don't have a minimum or maximum number or words or sentences. I haven't had any problems with blogging, and over all I think it is a good idea.I think a good topic for a blog would be what are your hobbies or something interesting and easy to write about.

Over all I think blogging is ok. Some of our writing prompts are entertaining like funniest thing but others are dull like the current event. For me it really depends on the prompt. Some things I think would improve our blogging would be more exiting if we had less blogs, we have one every week!!!!, And more fun writing .

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 10:18 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 59

I like blogging because I have never blogged before I met Mrs. Lubich. I haven't blogged for a long time, but I really like blogging! I sort of had a few problems along the way, but I think blogging was a very creative experience!!

For me, blogging has definitely been better than regular writing assignments because they are on the computer and in a more entertaining way. I like being able to see what people think of my writing instead of just guessing that it’s a good or bad piece. I haven’t really had to many problems, although I’d like to have my blogs checked more often so they get posted sooner. Overall, this has been awesome, and I love doing it.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 02:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

Honestly I really don’t like blogging. As you know I often forget and my computer has glitches so I cant always do it. I would rather write out things in class because of how busy I am with my other classes and my sports. I also if we do have to do it not to have certain assignments but to choose what to write about more often. I have had many problems with logging in and being able to do it. I like writing on paper more than blogging. I know we have to do some topics that you choose but I think that we need to be able to write on our own more often than not.

I do like blogging because I like to share my thoughts with people. That way people can get to know me and who I am. It is also nice to get know other people.

When we got our first assignment that said we had to complete a blog at home I thought that I was never going to have any time to complete it. But, it actually took about5 minutes! It was way easier than I expected. I also thought that I was going to be terribly slow. I learned that the more you practice the faster you can type. My current speed is 35 words per minute. My only suggestion would be to not give us as many blogs as we are doing now because with all of our academic classes and our world language I have a TON of homework every green day.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 02:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I really like blogging. Blogging has been fun, but also complicated. It’s complicated because you have to be creative and interpret the assignments in a fun way. Blogging for me has gone mostly smoothly. There were a couple of assignments I had trouble with. The first assignment was difficult, mostly because I was new to it. The Fox Run assignment was difficult because I had a hard time remembering the trip. The funny/scary assignment was difficult because I usually try not to laugh or try to analyze events as they happen so I don’t get surprised. I think the blogging assignments are a fun writing assignment. It is fun because of the topics we type about. It is also fun because I makes me not have to write, but you do write so you don’t write but you do. I don’t really have any blogging topic ideas; I’ll just do what is assigned.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 12:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

Blogging is fun, but I really don’t see the point we have to get online and do these things, when we could do it in five minutes in class. Everybody would get it in on time and there would be no struggles. Blogging has not gone very smoothly for me. It hasn’t gone smoothly because I have so many other things going on that it is hard to get on. I think that we should write the assignments.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 02:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

I honestly liked doing the blogs. Blogging is different and more fun than just writing on paper. This way you get other people’s perspectives and you get to comment on other peers blogs. My experience with blogs has gone wonderfully. Really I enjoy blogging because it is easier and faster. These blogging assignments have been a new experience and they are fun.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 12:56 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

At first I thought that blogging would be hard but it turned out to be easy it is kind of fun in a way.I just need to do them on time.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 01:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

My opinion on blogging is interesting and sometimes confusing because some of the new blogs will go to the middle instead of the top. My experience with blogging did not start off well because I forgot how to get to this point but now I am doing much better with the blogs.

I would like to have blogging as a writting assingment because I like typing better than writting.

Article posted November 6, 2011 at 09:09 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 53

I don't like the blogging that much because  I either forget to do it or my computer doent work. Most of my blogs are late. When I first started blogging, I couldn't figure out how to do it. It got pretty annoying. I had lots of problems with it. That's why I don't like it. Also, it takes Mrs. Lubich a really long time to comment on the blogs. (no offense Mrs Lubich) That's why I don't like the blogs that much. 

I think that blogging is awesome. I really like how we do this instead of writing on paper assignments. I really like to blog so other people can see my blogs, and I like to see other people's blogs to.I think blogging is really fun, it's a lot more fun than actual writing assignments. I also like blogging because, you can express your feelings. One other reason I like to blog is because, you don't have to keep track of a loose leaf paper and most the topics we are given are fairly easy to blog about.

I think that blogging has been a great experience because I never blog. I have had some problems because sometimes I had silly mistakes and sometimes, I even had a hard time thinking about what to write. Although I have had a tough time, I still enjoy writing like this, blogging. Otherwise, I think this has gone smoothly for me so far.

I like blogging because I like going on the computer and typing because of blogging I am almost as fast as my cousun he is 6 years old he types A LOT. My expirience is good, I type fast because of blogging even though I only did a couple blogs but it still works.

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 04:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

I think that blogging is a waste of time. I have no experience with bogging until first quarter yes has gone smoothly. I would rather write by hand on a piece of paper.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 12:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

My experiences with blogging is something I really love doing, because instead of using a pen/pencil and paper to write you get to use your fingers and a keyboard. Plus, the thing about it is that your fingers flow easier on the keyboard instead of holding a pencil for a long time. I mean who doesn't like using a keyboard and your fingers? Even after your still writing on the keyboard for awhile your fingers don't hurt unlike writing with a pen/pencil and paper. Who agrees? Some of the things I have learned about when you're blogging is that you always want to make sure you write in microsoft word or microsoft works word processor so that you can check your spelling for your blog before you put it in the article box for it to be posted to your blog. Honestly what I'm saying is that you should have fun blogging and you should always go back and reread your blog posts.

I think that blogging is okay, it is really easy and all, but I rather talk to someone in person. I think that sometimes blogging is a waste of time. I like what we write about but sometimes it is hard to come up with what you are going to say. I think that we should have more opportunities to write about what we want, or things that we can get into more. Overall I like blogging but I would like to do things that are more fun.

My thoughts are that I don’t really like it. Also it is little bit hard to me. It is hard to me because I don’t really get every thing Mrs.Lubich posts like the math huh and the band or not to band. So those are may thought about blogging. My experience with blogging is that I learned how to us a blog and how to get to my blog and I learned how to comment on other people blogs.

Blogging is an interesting way of writing. It is more efficient and exciting. I have had small problems like not including some important statements. Other than that, I think I did well blogging. Using pencils irritates your hands, so I think it is a better thing blogging than hand-writing everything. Also, blogging gives people the option to comment via computer. Commenting is easier via computer than in real life because some people may get nervous. Some ideas for other blogging topics could be about sports or news for the area or country.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 03:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

I like blogging because you can post articles and comment on other people's articles. My experience has been awesome because I get know my friends better. Blogging has gone smoothly for me because I have had few mistakes. We should write what Christmas means to us when Christmas comes.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 01:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

I have honestly enjoyed this blogging assignment. I have really enjoyed since I love to write but sometimes the actual writing can get boring. The typing is a nice break and a good way to express my thoughts. It has gone pretty smooth except for the fact that I have forgot to do some prompts and submitted them late. I think that an additional free writing prompt would be good. I know that I am not the only one that likes to create new stories. Overall, I hope this assignment will continue because I have loved it so much.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

I think blogging is fun. My experience has been fun because Im realizing I’ve done a lot of things in my life that I don’t think about often. I’ve had a couple problems with not knowing what to write but I figured it out after. I don’t really like that it is a grade and we get graded on it. I think for more blogs we should do one for how your Halloween was and what was your costume and did you like your costume and the candy you got?

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 05:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

I think the blogging would be better if people commented and actually read articles more. Not many people really comment on people's blogs. In total, I have 11 comments. 9 of which are on one blog. It would be more exciting if people commented. I'm not saying I want it to be needed, I'm just saying blogs are a little boring now that nobody is commenting. If you see this, you should comment on it.

Well, I don’t know about all you people reading this, but I thought it was a fun experience. It was way better than just writing our “feelings” about an assignment on a piece of paper. I hope that this whole blogging experience would expand through our school, to all grades, and maybe even more schools whithin the city. Wouldn’t it be neat if we could comment on a friend’s blog from Timberview? Also, the writing was neat assignments weren’t boring and didn’t have the same old thing every single time. The only thing that I really want to change is to have some assignments that didn’t have the same form of writing. I would like to write stories that are narrative, persuasive, and stories that actually sound like stories (like my “Bear Cub Vegetable Madness story a few weeks back”). All in all, I would like a bit more freedom with what we write and how we write it.

I think blogging is very boring, because you just sitthere and type about things you dont like.I dont know why we are blogging.Im only doing it to get my grades up.

Blogging is okay. I didn't really understand it at first because I was new but I have had help from Alexa. Now, I know what to do.