7th was really rough with all these projects and remebering when teh blogs are due and not to forget the. 7th grade was a blast because I had my friends to hang with and they were always there for me. I was very successful on getting my projects in and geting my homework down on time. I was really bad on procrastinating and waiting to the last minute sometimes. I learned that I should have more fun and not be so serous. I would probly change when we were assigned projects and I would probly do them earlier than just waiting. I hope in 8th grade it's kind of easier and we don't have a lot of projects to do. To survive in 7th grade I would have a good friend to help u get through everything and have some fun! Good luck.

I had so much fun at International town, this was a great experience because I actually felt like I had a job and had to earn my money and I felt proud of myself for all my hard work that I did. At International town I learned what the flags looked like and what kind of hats/ traditions they do like Korea they had origami and Israel had a mineral test. If I had to change something I would make the breaks longer because some people wouldn't have enough time to get their activities done in time, I would also change what we would sell because I was in India and not many people came because we had lame movies, banana chips, and little key chains and not a lot of people wanted the stuff we had. The best part for me was feeling that I was needed and had a real job and that we could go to other countries and buy/ keep the thing we wanted.

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 02:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

Something I like about the formatting is that it gets everyones oppions on the garden and what they struggles they have gone through with life. The Big idea for me is that one little girl made a big difference in her community by just a few seed I also think this is about a community putting aside their differences and coming together as one. A character I didn't like in the beginning was the old lady who thought that the little girl was doing something wrong and that she just jumped to the conclusion that everyone in this neighbor hood were bad people but that was'nt necessrily true.

I had so much fun with the activities like in science we're planting tomato, in math we made flowers out of cans, in Language Arts class we panted rocks but mine doesn't look very good. After all these activities I'd have to say the math activity was my faviorite beacause I like to make flowers and I had lots of fun with it, I also liked the rock painting because we didn't really have to do work but we could just relax and take a little break

For my project I'm doing the Roman Colosseum. I found out a lot of interesting facts about the building, there were 80 entrances and they all had numbers to help the people find their seats. I think my project is coming along well. I'm not exactly ready yet I just have to finish up some lose ends and put my board together and I'll be almost finished.

I am currently reading a series by Erin Hunter. I love her books! This series is so exciting because there are four cat clans and they have to try and stay together because there is a warrior code and there has always been four clan and always will be. There is only one thing I dislike about this series is that when ever I have a favorite cat they usually end up dying and it's really sad! But I love reading these books anyways.

Article posted April 7, 2012 at 03:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

For this chicken wing dissection we did this to learn about their muscles and tendants. At first I thought this dissection would be disgusting and boring but it actually turned out to be really fun and weird. While doing this dissection I learned how to make the chicken wing flap it was really creepy. I also learned that there was a lot of fat and muscle on our chicken wing.

Blue is like that of the sky

Blue is unknown and very unique

Blue reminds some of peace

Through its calmness people can

Find not only themselves but

Poems and songs that can

Make a difference in life

Blue is like that of the sea

Many shades and many meanings

Blue is a color to be used with

Passion, blue is as wild as the

Waves that make the oceans

Roar, be careful of the color

Blue for no one knows what

May lie in store.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

Our cell unit in science class has been pretty cool but I'm not very fond of science but it becomes fun because my friends makes it fun. My friend and I also have a contest between Alec and Isaac to see which group can get done the fastest. So far we have done a lab where we put two plants inside a tube with a color changing water, it turns blue when exposed to oxegyn and yellow when there is no oxegyn. We put one of the plants where sunlight is and one in the dark and see which one will turn the water blue again. There was a big difference in the chloroplast. With this experiment I've been having a lot of fun.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 01:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

This new year I think my goals have stayed the same where I want to get straight A's so at the end of the year I will be able to get a gold medal!! I think another goal I would have is to get my black belt and it has changed a little bit because I'm closer to it more then ever I only have two more belts! These are my goals I have for now for this new year. I want to get the gold medal just like my brother did and try to get more then he did.