Baking Girl-

From the Classroom to the Blog
From the classroom to the blog, I am here to give you the scoop on the microbiology session in science. In science, we have learned a lot but the thing that intrigued me the most was the information about cancer. We hear about cancer in every-day lives and it is nice to know the science behind cancer. The most interesting part about this session was using the microscope. Seeing all the organisms up-close and personal. When you use a microscope the hardest part was drawing the organism. The microbiology session was also very enjoyable because of all the labs we got to do. Overall this was a great session in science.

Article posted February 26, 2012 at 09:29 PM • comment • Reads 39 • see all articles

I love to bake! Everything from danishes to cakes! It has always been enjoyable and a stress reliever.