All About Me

I loved I towne it was really fun and exiting.The best part was the slurpies. They were sooooooooo good i loved them. The worst part was it was small. I would have made it way bigger. But overall it was really fun I loved it

Article posted April 6, 2012 at 02:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

Five liners

Brandon

cool funny

happy athletic awesome

short jolly

hansen

Wiki Reflection

This wiki went really well my group and I had good communication and we all had great work ethics. I liked this project it was fun and challenging at the same time. I loved it so much I really don’t know what you should change I think it was perfect on its own.

Greece

Greece is a very interesting country. I like learning about Greece it has several small city states. I do not know much about Greece. I am happy to learn more about Greece in humanities.

In humanities we are learning more about the religions in Greece. I am Sparta along with four other people. I am having a lot of fun with the other groups. They are a great competition.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 12:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Blogging is fun, but I really don’t see the point we have to get online and do these things, when we could do it in five minutes in class. Everybody would get it in on time and there would be no struggles. Blogging has not gone very smoothly for me. It hasn’t gone smoothly because I have so many other things going on that it is hard to get on. I think that we should write the assignments.

Right now I am reading Among the Imposters. This book is about a boy he lives in a place where a family can only have two children. This is a very good book. It is a series of three. The series is, Among the Hidden, Among the Imposters, and Among the Betrayed. This series is authored by Margaret Peterson Haddix who is an amazing author. I love this series and I encourage you read it

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 01:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

In the first video the man baked 28 donuts and he has to split them up between 7 people. The man is saying that they each get 13 donuts. He is saying that 28/7 is 13. He said 7 does not go into 2 but it goes into 8, 1 time, and since you didn’t use the 2, he brought it back and said 7 goes into 21 3 times, so he says its 13. Each person should get 4 donuts because 21/4 equals 7.

In the second video the man was splitting up 25 % of his parent’s fortune between 5 people. The parents thought it was 14% the parents said 14x5 is 25.

He did 4x5 and 1x5 and he got 25 because 4x5 is 20 and 1x5 is 5. It should be 5%.

The scariest thing that’s ever happened to me, was probably when I woke up and I was home alone. A guy came up to my door and tried to come in. I had to lock all the doors. It was very scary because he kept trying to come in. After I threatened to call the police, he left. That was the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me

I think that Rachels Challenge is a great thing for the school. We can all spread an act of kindness, and we will have a great school year. It is amazing how one person can do so much. Rachel has had a big influence on me I always try to live my life like she did. It was amazing just to think that one person has influenced all around the United States, with acts of kindness.

Article posted August 30, 2011 at 09:43 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 48

My 7 random facts

•I love football.

•I like to do gymnastics.

•I like fish.

•I don’t like baseball.

•I hate spiders,the black ones.

•I love tacos.

•I hate apples.

I love sports,and messing around with friends.