I thought International town was awesome. The first ting I noticed was it was small, the room form countries could have been a bit bigger I think, because in my country the room was way to crowded. I learned a little bit about each country, and I learned what a Customs Agents do. The best part of it was doing my job that was pretty cool. I liked how there was different types of money for each section of the world.

The world history fair influenced me today is that because the weapons gladiators used back then were modified over the years and till the modern day and still are being modified.

I liked looking at others projects and I learned a lot of new stuff like from Garrett D how did the invention of the telescope.

The main idea of Seed Folks is that a community comes together over just a small vacant lot. My favorite character was Wendell because he takes care of Ana, and he watered kim’s plant. The character that I dislike the most is Virgil’s dad because the lot was bring people together but Virgil’s dad is using the lot to make money. The activity I like the most was in Mr. Howard’s room with making the flowers out of soda cans that was pretty cool.

I have been having fun on my project and I can’t wait to present my project. I have learned a lot wall doing this project and I think if I had to give myself a grade I think that lest no lower than a B.

I thought that the chicken wing experement was very fun and my favorite part was when we were disecting the wing and I got to see the muscle, and I cant wait to do the frog experement.

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 03:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

Learning about cells has been really fun I think. We have been learning about the cell structure, the worst part is that I keep getting animal cells and plant cells mixed up. My favorite part about this is how the cells work and what parts of the cells do what. Also I think that learning about bacteria cells is really cool there a lot different than plant, and animal cells.

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 03:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I feel like I would have the will power to go to a school that was crole and mean, but I think I would not have the will power to finish out the school year because that one girl got tripped down those stairs and she could not do anything. I think that Ernest Green did the right thing and he change history by finishing high school at the all white school. The way things have change is that no one is judge by the color of skin, and there are no special schools that you go to because the color of your skin. I feel like there is nothing going on race problem in the rest of the world, but more of religion.

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 01:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

Right now I am reading a book called “Ghost soldiers” by Hampton Sides it is bast on real events during world war two it is about this group of American soldiers going on these spy mission pretending to be German and being gourds at a camp but there freeing the people. It is a very good book but sad at the same time.

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

My favorite sport is wrestling, there are different types of wrestling in the U.S. collegiate wrestling is the most popular because clubs do it as well as middle school to collage but it is not in the Olympics because collegiate is only do in America the rest of the world does Greco, in Greco it is all upper body and it is a lot harder than any type of wrestling.

My favorite color is orange. My favorite sport is wrestling. I don’t like basketball. My favorite food is hamburgers. I like water skiing and wake boarding. I like fishing. I like sushi.

I town 05/13/12
World History 05/13/12
Seed Folks 05/13/12
Vocabulary 05/10/12
World history project 04/30/12
Chicken wing 04/30/12
Cells 03/14/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Book 02/26/12
Wrestling#2 02/26/12