Lately I’ve been reading about this book called ROT & RUIN. It is very well written with excitement and heartfelt material . The only down side of it is that it is written in parts and each part is twelve to thirteen pages long even so I’m almost finished with the first part.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

I am still reading "The Morganville Vampires" by Rachel Cain. I like the story line, just not the way the author writes.  I think the auther could betray the main character better, beacause somtimes I will think the main character is really cool and brave, but often the writer says somthing that makes the character look nerdy and weak. But other than that the book is really good! Only 4 more books in the series!

I’ve just finished the book "The Hunger Games" by Collins, Suzanne. So far, I thought it was a good book. I was on my toes half the time when Katniss was in the games. My favorite part was when Katniss took her younger sister’s place in the games since she cared so much for her.

The book I’m reading is The Last Olympian by: Rick Rordon it is the last book of the series and its going to be an exciting finish. Every time I read it it’s hard to set it down because you never know what’s coming next and always a great adventure. I’m half way through the book, I barley read. I only read to get my reading minutes in, so I’m slowly going to finish the book!

Article posted February 11, 2012 at 04:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

The book I have just finished reading is I am Number Four by Pittacus, Lore. The book is about a loric who's name is John Smith being hunted down by aliens. I loved the book but thought that the author went to long for every moment in a fight scene.

Article posted March 10, 2012 at 06:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

Right now I’m reading "Dork Diaries- Party Time" by Rachel Renée Russell. I love this book it’s almost like the book called The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. But, instead of a boy perspective, it’s a girl perspective. The character’s name is Nikki, and she likes this guy named Brandon. But, this mean girl, Mackenzie is ruining it for Nikki. The “Dork Diares” series is awesome, I love it so much!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 04:56 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

I am currently reading to newest "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".  It is "Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney".  So far Greg and Rowley are making signs for shoveling snow.  They put these signs up outside of the school.  It starts to snow and the signs fall off and now there is a big green spot on the school wall.  The next day the principal starts talking with all the students about who might have left the green spots.  I really like this book because Greg and Rowley are always getting into trouble some how.  I am not too far into it yet but I already can't wait to see what happens next.  The rest of the series is good so I figure what the heck I will continue reading them.  Hope they come out with another one. 

Article posted February 11, 2012 at 02:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

The latest book I am reading is Coraline by Neil Gaiman. I absolutley love thgis book! I saw the movie first which was a bad idea but I love both the book and the movie. The book and movie was a little disturbing for a children's book but this book was one of my favorites!

I havn't been reading any book lately. The most recent book that I've read is Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick, the same author that wrote my favorite book, Hugo Cabret. I really enjoyed both of these books. The author uses great hooks.

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 01:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

I'm reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolken. So far, I'm liking it. The main charactar Bilbo Baggins goes through a pretty big adventure with a group of dwarfs. Bilbo isn't really up to the adventure, though.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 12:57 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Recently, my sister read the Hunger Games series. One morning, she was pretty much reciting the books to me when I asked if she would stop bothering me if I read them. So I did. They're pretty grim books, and the characters have superhuman emotional stability, but they're good reads. I have no idea where Suzanne Collins comes up with the characters' names, though. I would recommend for others to read them, but the majority of the American population has done so already.

I'm currenty reading the Tunnels series by Rodric Groden and Brian Williams. I'm enjoying it I like the stroy in the first place and there are so many characters. What I don't like is how long it takes to switch characters. It will take a long time to go from character to character. Over all it's a great series and I think a lot more people would enjoy it.

Article posted February 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

I am not currently reading any book, but I may find one soon. Since I do not have a book to talk about at the moment, I thought I would talk about a book called Gifted hands: the Ben Carson story: the remarkable surgeon who gives children a second chance at life by Ben Carson. Ben Carson is a very talented neurosurgeon, and in this book, he talks about his childhood and how he became such a successful surgeon. Some people may say that this book is either for adults or for nerds. I don't think that is true, I think anyone could read this book, it is very inspiring. My mom showed me this book, and at first I was not very interested, but as I got into the book, I found it very inspiring because, I want to become a doctor myself, not a surgeon, but preferably a physician or any type of doctor. If you are the type of person who wants to be smart but is afraid of what other people would say about you, this book is really helpful. I really liked this book and didn't feel as scared to "be a nerd" and let out my inner person.

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 02:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

Well I don't really ever read books on my free time, but in enrichment I started reading The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. It's a pretty good book, but I'm only on page nineteen. I really like how the author doesn't take forever getting the story started, she just gets to the point. Otherwise I haven't read zany other books lately

I hate to admit it, but I haven't done a whole lot of reading lately. The closest thing to a book I've read lately is  The Hunting of the Snark, by Lewis Carroll. While it is in fact a poem its certainly long enough to classify as a short story. Its about a group of people who go out on a journey to fight a monster called The Snark

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 03:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I am reading the book Coraline by Neil Gaiman. I love this book so far. I saw the movie and others say it is creepy well I say it is fantastic. I wanted to see how the book was like and I think the fact that I saw the movie and have heard all the voices really makes the book come to life for me.

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 05:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

Hmm.. Let's see... Do magazines count? If so... I love to read Teen Vogue. It has really great stories and pictures. I like to catch up on gossip and the latest trends. Whenever I know I'm going shopping I make a collage of clippings from the latest Teen Vogue to get inspired. I also like to read about their health stories. They are really informational.

I haven’t read any books lately. I am now reading,”Uglies” by Scott Westerfeld.The main character is Tally Youngblood. She is 16 and almost old enough to become a “Pretty”. I have not finished this book yet but it is very good. Amazing book I recommend this to everyone!

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 49

So, we're writing about good books we have read. well, most of the books that  have been reading are various Manga books- Japanese comic books that are read from back to front- and they are hard to describe or distinguish from good or bad. so, I’ll tell you about two books that I haven't finished yet that do not fit into the Manga category. the two books are City Of Fallen Angels and The Clockwork Prince. both books were written by my favorite author, Cassandra Clare, and are both the next books in two of my favorite series. City Of Fallen Angels is  the 4th books in The Mortal Instruments Series and The Clockwork Prince is the 2nd book in The Infernal Devices. I like these two books because of the humor and how Clare makes them seem real and really leaves you wanting more of the story. Not to mention, The Clockwork Prince is part of the prequel to the series that the City Of Fallen Angels book is in and it takes place in Old England where as COFA (City Of Fallen Angels) takes place in what seems like present day New York.  I really recommend these two books. and, if anyone who knows me really well doesn't already know, my favorite characters in these two books have many things in common, such as humor. my favorite character in TCP ( The Clockwork Prince) is Will Harrandale because he had a big sense of humor, knows how to use sarcasm at all the right times, and he can do al this while hiding the secret of his life. my favorite character in COFA (City Of Fallen Angels) would be José Lightwood, because he knows how to use sarcasm as well, and has a sense of humor. he also is, like most guys, not one to show when he's scared and doesn't want to admit that he needs help. he battles with his feelings, and I think that's another thing that I like about him is how he does it because I know I do it a to too, but I don't think I do it very well and I am curious to see how that works out for him. These books are just so interesting.

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

Ok, so I have started reading a new book from Patrick Carmen and it is called Trackers.  It is the coolest book I have read so far.  The book is pretty much like an interview with the main character and some person names H.Ganz.  The story is about how the main character, Adam Henderson, is being interviewed because I guess he was suspected for committing a crime of some sort, they were a little shaky on the details.  Anyway, he's telling this H.Ganz guy about how he formed a group called Trackers and how he created all these gadgets and stuff.  The book is very cool because it lets you watch videos that go along with the book.  The book gives you passwords and you type them in and get to see the videos, get new locations, play the game called Glyph master and see his gadgets.  It's awesome!  The website is [LINK] and even if I give you the first password, I won't be giving much away because it's not giving what happens in the book away.  However, I advise you to read this book and watch the videos.  span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  Type that in and watch the sample of what the Trackers do.  I just had to share this because its awesome news and I can't help it.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

HAHA thats really funny Mrs. Lubcih, like I would read:)I have not read a book in such a long time S the most recent book I read was Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The book is about his life and how he thinks he is the best and how he has to abey rules. Even though he is one of the most picked on kids in school.

THE LOST HERO

THE HEROS OF OLYMPUS BOOK1

BY RICK RIORDAN

The lost hero is about kids who are attacked by a lot of monsters and are trying to save Hera from the earth also known as Gaea .

I just finished Alpha dog by Jennifer Z. I am reading Breaking Dawn right now. Stephanie Meyer is the author of the entire Twilight Saga series and she is the BEST!!!! Jacob Black and Edward Cullen(love him) are mad at Bella. Her baby is killing her and she refuses to have an abortion. It is Half Vampire and Half Human…….. P.S. I love Jasper. He has a southern accent=http://!!

Emmett scares me completely. BOO VOULTRI, JAMES, VICTORA, AND LAURENT=http://=http://=http://!! GO VAMPIRES=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!!!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 02:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

I am reading a book called Halt’s Peril by John Flanagan. I am really enjoying this book. The main character's name is Will. If you like fast passed action books this is a good one to read. It is basically 2 professional assassins hunting 2 professional assassins. Well now that I’m done blogging I’m going to go read it.

I have not read any books lately because I just don't like them.But I have to read a book for Mrs.Kosters enrichment class so I am reading "Blue is for Nightmares".It is about a girl in highschool or college that shares a dorme with Drea, a girl from her school, that she gets along with but I'm not sure if their really friends because I have not gotten far in the book.So the girl has nightmares about herself and makes potions or something to stop having bad dreams.Then she did a card reading for Drea and it said that her ex-boyfriend would ask her out then cancel last minute then it read that something really bad would happen to her but it does not say yet in the book,so anyway she has become really protective of her and that is all I have read:)

The book I am reading is Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. It is about a young orphan boy named Pip and lives with his abusive sister and her husband. He falls in love with a girl and goes off to become a gentleman. When he comes back, he finds that she is with someone else. The book is actually the closest to Dicken's life because his mom died and his dad went to prison. This is truely a good book.

The book that I am reading now is called Bunheads by Sophie Flack. I really like this book a lot because it is about ballet and I LOVE ballet!!! Another reason I like it is because I've never really read any books about ballet, so its something new. It is also a pretty advanced book, so it brings up my reading level.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 125

The book that I am reading now is called A Pocket Full of Rye, and it was written by Agatha Christie. The characters in this book are really easy to relate to. There is Mr. and Mrs. Fortescue, who are the big boss and his wife, and Mrs. Griffith, Mr. Fortescue’s assistant. In addition, there are the housekeeper, butler, servants, and family of Mr. and Mrs. Fortescue. Finally, there is Mr. Neele, the sneaky and cunning detective. This murder is so suspenseful; I never want to put the book down! That is one of the things I like best about this book. I give it two thumbs up!

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I am going to start this book called Maximum Ride By James Patterson. I have not started it yet, but I know the main character's name is Max. She can fly, she has wings, and there are six others like Max.

Article posted February 17, 2012 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Some of the books I have read latly are the Harry Potter books. Although I am still on book 5, I have had many requests for other books to read I don't know how I will get them all done. I current plan is to finish Harry Potter and then go to the Hunger Games which everyone keeps telling me to read. I seem to be getting a little off topic so back on to the track. The book I'm in right now is the 5th Harry Potter. There hasen't been much action going on yet but after seeing the movies I think I am getting close to some.

I really enjoyed reading Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie. It's a great book. There is a second book following that, it's the Steven's brother's life when he grows up. It's called After Ever After. But, onto the book I'm reading.:P I'm reading Gone by Michael Grant. I really like how the kids in the book slowly begin to piece things together about this "dome" that appeared suddenly. In the book, all the people older than 14 years old disappear! I didn't read very much of it but so far it's a great book! I would definitely recommend this book to other students who like mystery and kind of a science fictiony book.:) I don't like how the rising action is kind of slow, not too slow, but slower than the pace I prefer. Overall Gone by Michael Grant is a great book so far!

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 02:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

I have been reading the same book for a long time and it is also what I am reading now. The book is called Mission Unpopular by Anna Humphrey. I am enjoying how this girl named Margot is making her way through 7th grade without her BF, Erika, and she has made new friends. I am disliking how she is not really hanging out with her BF and Erika is feeling really lonely. Pretty good book so far!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 05:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

I have read a couple of books recently, but the one that I’m reading right now is Iqbal by Francesco D’ADAMO. This book is a novel that takes place in Pakistan. The narrator is a young girl named Fatima. She is one of the many carpet making slaves around there. Each slave has to make carpets to pay off their family’s debt. I think that this book is very sad. The slaves are not treated very well. But this book is great so far. Another young boy named Iqbal Masih joins them too and is not shy to say anything. Overall, this is a fantastic book!

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

Hunter Brown is a book I'm reading right now by the Miller Brothers. It is about a guy with a sword and he is always running around on adventures. But the sword is only the hilt, the blade is invisible. I like it because I like books that have a lot of action and adventure. That's the book that I'm reading.

I have been and am still currently reading a book called You Can't Get There From Here by: Todd Strasser. This book is an amazing "collage" of teens who live on the street and have to do their best to survive from day to day.

I love this book because of the characters and this story tells the story of each person before they lived on the streets and how they dealt with everyday things like we do. I would recommend it to people who maybe are having a hrad time with life or who maybe just need to get their minds off of something.

The books I’ve been reading lately are mostly vampire books, but my friend made me read this one book called Waterfall by Lisa T Bergren and I think it is very good. I’m not quite done with it yet so I guess I’m still reading it but it is where this one girl named Gabriella and her mom, and sister go to Italy and her mom finds a tomb. Anyhow they get trapped in ancient Italy. Not the mom just the two sisters I like this book because I’ve been to Italy and I kind of know what they are talking about. It also helps that I’ve been to most of the places they talk about in the book. Another book I’m reading is The Vampire Diaries the Awakening by: L. J. Smith. I found the TV show first and when I found out there was a book series I said “Oh man, I’ve got to read these!!!” I was so happy. Okay, well I’ve also read other books but they aren’t as interesting as the others I’ve recently been reading or that I’m reading now (in my opinion). Here is a list of the books that I have read in the past month and a half: Immortal by: Gillian Shields, The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer (for like the 100th time ), I’m also writing a book called Vampasy it’s not finished yet so I have to read through it multiple times to make sure all my grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. is correct if that even counts. All in all I’ve read Vampire books, Waterfall, and some other books as well.

Article posted February 11, 2012 at 01:23 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 59

The book I am currently reading and am almost finished with is “Ranger’s Apprentice: The Kings of Clomnel,” by John Flanagan. It is a very enjoyable book about a fictional world with people called rangers. Rangers are pretty much the CIA for a medieval country called Araluen. They have amazing longbow accuracy and are very good at moving without being heard or seen. Although it is a very good book, I would not suggest it unless you have read the first seven Ranger’s Apprentice books.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 12:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

Recently, I read In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth. Now, I am re-reading a series called The Bee-Theres by Lael Littke. I enjoy the book I am reading now, because it is very realistic and has some catching moments. Although, there aren't any manufctured anymore and it is old fashioned in some ways I really enjoy it. In this series there is a mix of problem and mystery and the plot is not "mushy" which makes it even better!

I am currently reading a book called "Lockdown." It's about a 15 year old boy who gets sent to an underground prison. He was framed and was accused of killing his best friend. Now he must find a way to get out of the prison before it sucks the life out of him. This book has been really entertaining because it keeps you at the edge of your chair the entire time.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 04:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

Well, as I said before, I am reading a book called Lockdown by Alexander Gordon-Smith. It's a great book because of the suspense that lies on every page. I really am enjoying this book. It is an enjoyable book because of how exciting it is. The author makes every page enjoyable and makes boring activities in the book fun because of his use of vocabulary. The whole idea of a boy living in an underground institution is a cool concept to me. That combined with the author's unique style of writing makes this one of the best pieces of literature I have ever read.

Article posted February 15, 2012 at 02:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

The book I have been reading is... The Dark Hills Divide written by Patrick Carman. I am enjoying this book. Its my first time reading the series. My character is Alexa Daley. She is very smart girl.

I have been reading the Clique series lately by Lisi Harrison. Right now I am reading Book 4 of the Clique series, Invasion of the Boy Snatchers. I have barely started reading it, so I don't really have an opinion about it yet. In the 3rd book of the Clique series (Revenge of the Wannabes) Alicia, Massie's second in command, gets jealous of her power and total control and wants to be Number One for once. She starts her own clique and the two girls become enemies as they steal their friends back and forth as they fight for the spotlight. In the end, the girls make up and Alicia goes back to being second again. But she doesn't care anymore about being the girl that everyone copies. She realizes it is a lot of hard work and is happy to be Massie's beta. Alicia's okay with not being the alpha anymore!

The book that I am currently reading is called Witnesses to War by Michael Leapman. This book has 6 to 7 different stories about victims that were in the holocaust and managed to escape. I really like this book because it has history in it and has a lot of detail and original pictures. The thing that I don’t like about this book is how a lot of children were involved. I hope to end up finishing this story in the next couple of days.

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

I am currently reading a book called Extras by Scott Westerfeld for enrichment class. I have really been enjoying the book so far. I think it's exciting reading about the main character, Aya, and all the descisions she's deciding to make and the adventures she's getting along the way. It's a great book!

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I have been reading the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I enjoy these books because I love cats and it is about cats. Right now I am reading Warriors Omen of the Stars book #4 Sign of the Moon. These books are about cats that live together in 4 different clans. The clans are ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan. Each clan has a special trait that is unique to them. The different Clans have to protect their prey and themselves from the other Clans and a variety of other animals. In the books it usually follows Thunderclan and what happens there. On some occasions they follow other cats if they doing something very important to the plot.

Currently I am reading the book Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick.  It is a great book.  Steven  which is the main character is a 7th grade boy who has a brother that is diagnosed with leukemia. Now Steven has to figure out how to deal with his situation. The part I like about this book is that all the things in this book can actually happen. It has a lot of facts about the illness that Steven's brother Jeffery has. It is a great book and I would recommend it to people who don't like to read. 

I'm reading Dial L For Loser by Lisi Harrison. This book is about girl clique's and what can go wrong in them. I love how the writer describes each charater with extreme detail. I also love how the writer gets you into the charaters thoughts and insecurites and it just reminds you that it does not matter what you wear or how pretty you look because noe of us are perfect. I would only recomend ths book to girls my age and i dont recoment guys reading this book because its all about girls.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

Lately I haven't read any books. Right now I am reading Heavier Than Heaven by Charles R. Cross. It is a biography of Kurt Cobain, the singer of Nirvana. I like it because it goes into detail of his life which is very interesting. The only problem with it is that it is very sad. At the age of 9 his parents divorced which made him get into some bad stuff.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I’ve been reading a lot of books lately but the most recent book I am reading is Goal Line by Tiki and Ronde Barber. This book is really good. It is about two brothers who play football. The book talks about how the boys grew up and how they began to play football. This book is really interesting and I liked it a lot I highly recommend reading this book.

Article posted March 9, 2012 at 03:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

To be honest, I really haven't read very many books this year. I did read one of the Percy Jackson books called "The Last Olympian."

It was a pretty decent book, because it never got boring. I thought it was interesting when they where inside of a cave full of lava and it exploded and knocked Percy out. I am looking forward to read more of this series.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 04:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Well currently reading two books. The first book is called Shimmer by Alyson Noel. This book is about what goes on after your dead. It is a great kind of adventure book about a girl named Riley. Well Riley is dead and she has to help people pass over from the “earth plane” and she meets a girl named Rebecca. Little does she know that Rebecca is very evil and deceiving. The other book I’m reading is called Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson is about a girl whose sister gets taken away by a mermaid but I haven’t read to much so that’s as much as I know.

I have been reading a book call “Surviving Reality Tv Antarctica 2087”. I'm enjoying the suspence of the book. Some suspence in the movie they are having is they have to sign a contract that says that if they die or get hurt it's not their fault. I forgot the author's mane because I lost my book. All the character's are playing for 100,000 dollors.

I tried to underline it but it only let me capitalise it

I haven’t been reading any book lately because I am so busy with sports. The last book I read was The Secret Language of girls by Frances O'Roark Dowell. I really enjoyed this book because it is really fun and exciting. In the book one girl gets left out of the group and now she’s finding her way back in. I love this book.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 07:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 52

I just finished the "Hunger Games" series, by: Suzanne Collins. It is about a girl who is sent into a death tournament, where kids between the ages of 12 and 18 are sent to an arena. In the arena they must fight to the death. The last person standing is the winner. This book is a must read for EVERYONE!!!! I recommend this to you.

Right now I am reading "Gregor the Overlander and the Code of Claw." It's about a boy from New York who falls down a vent into an underland world where people ride on giant bats and at war with giant rats. I like this series because it has a lot of suspense and the author was very creative in writing it.

I have been reading Dork Diaries with my sister. I how the story is put in as a diary. The author of the book is Rachel Renee Russell. I also enjoy the fact that I get to read the story with my little sister. What I dislike about the story is that it uses words that I dont really get and it has slang speech in it.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 03:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Right now I am reading a book called The Yanti by: Christopher Pike.  I am enjoying this book; it is one in the many books of the series. The character’s name is Ali and she has two best friends Steve and Cindy. In this book Ali is learning this about herself that she never knew. Some things are beyond her wildest imagination.  During this book Ali find out that people in another dimension are plotting to kill the people on earth. Ali and her friends have to save it.  To make it even harder, the person on the bad side is her very own sister.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 01:59 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

The book I'm reding right now is called The Lost Hero by: Rick Riordan. It tells a story of a demigod named Jason, who is the demigod of Zeus/Jupiter. This book is the other series of  the Percy Jackson Series. Even though it is a little tough to understand, I end up learning it. It is hard to understand because it uses some Roman mythology instead of Greek mythology.  I like this book because the adventure and story lines relates  ancient Greek times into modern day times. Overall, I love this book and highly persue you to read it if you love mythology.

I am now reading the sixth Ranger's Apprentice book in the series. It is called The Seige of Macindaw and it is by John Flanagan. It is about a young ranger who needs to stop a renegade knight'splans. The knight has already taken over the border castle and has been conspiring with the enemy. The ranger's girlfriend is held hostage by the knight, in the castle. I really like this book because there is a lot of strategy and action involved.   

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

I am currently reading a book called Cards on the Table by Agatha Christie. This is a murder mystery about a rich man who gets stabbed at one of his parties. I am loving the amount of detail put into this book and how well the plot is formed. However, the book is moving rather slowly at the moment, but it might just be because it’s the beginning. I am excited to see who the murderer(s) is/are!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 05:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

I have been reading Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick. I have really enjoyed this book. The character's name is Steven and his brother Jeffrey has cancer. The book talks about the changes he goes through during this time and its really good. I like how in the book things can change so quickly and steven has a different recation and you never know what it's going to be.

The book I'm reading now is, "Cleopatra Rules!" by Vicky Alvear Shecter. I find it very intriguing because Cleopatra is my historical role model. Cleopatra is my role model because she was one of the first women rulers of her time, she went outside her palace to know her people more, and because she spoke many languages. Anyways, the book tells about her life, how she lived, what she studied, events that happened, and many other things. I love this book!!!!

Right now I am reading a book called What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. In the book, a girl, Mclean Elizabeth Sweet, lives with her dad after her mom left him for the new coach of their favorite basketball team. Since Mclean and her dad move a lot for his job, Mclean changes her name and personality every time, but this time she stays Mclean. As time goes on, Mclean is trying to figure out who she really is.

Article posted February 18, 2012 at 03:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I am so mad at myself right now because I forgot what book I just read and really loved. But right now I am reading Judy Blume’s Super Fudge. I like the jokes and how I can relate to Peter being sometimes frustrated with his parents. I just love fudge’s character. My favorite line from fudge is when he says, “ M-a-i-n-e spells Maine, F-u-d-g-e spells fudgy, P-e-t-e-r spell Pe-tah, and B-e-e-r spells whiskey.” He is also so funny when he does something wrong the puts on his best-little- boy voice.

What book I am readying is “Pop: the story of Olive”. It is a very good book. It’s happy and weird. I’m only in the middle so I don’t really know much about it.

I have not been reading to much lately but I have just gotten a new book from the library. It is called Tracking by Patrick Carmen. I have only gotten up to chapter two but so far it is very interesting. The book is actually written as a script! The conversations go back and fourth. So far the book has been about how the characters can track any body down just by using a computer chip. Apparently everybody leaves a track in the computer world. If you are a technology geek, like me, you will have a fun time reading this book.

Article posted February 13, 2012 at 03:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

Lately I’ve been reading two books. I just finished one, called Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini. I liked all the suspense and that everything went into deep detail and how everything is worked in ways that are unimaginable, like the dragons, they work in ways that in the real world we only dream about. The other book, I just started. This one’s called Eragon, by Christopher Paolini the first book in the series. I decided to reread the series because I wanted to get more out of the books. I like how everything is a secret and nothing is known.

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 01:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

Right now I am reading a book called “Ghost soldiers” by Hampton Sides it is bast on real events during world war two it is about this group of American soldiers going on these spy mission pretending to be German and being gourds at a camp but there freeing the people. It is a very good book but sad at the same time.

Article posted February 11, 2012 at 05:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

The book that I have been reading lately is The Diary of a Young Girl, by Ann Frank. This book is The Diaries of Ann Frank. I love the diaries in history through the perspective a person my age. In some cases events in her diary are ironic. Also, it is really cool how I can compare personalities other girls my age at another time and a very serious event. This book is also very eye-opening, the way you can see and feel for the people who went through the holocaust. In all, I would recommend The Diary of a Young Girl.

Article posted February 12, 2012 at 03:32 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 53

I just read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling. The main character is Harry Potter which I think you all know. I like this book because of all the adventures in it. I also like the fantasy in the book. That is what I just read. 

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

My book I am currently reading is called "Circle of Magic" by Tamora Pierce. I really like my book it is about four kids who can do magic and they are learning how to use their powers. My book is full of excitement and adventure. The only bad thing about it is that sometimes the book seems to drag and get boring, but other than that this book is really good and I love it. My book is the third book out of four books and I’m exited to read the last book. I am exited because it will tell you about the most interesting character in the book. His name is Briar and his past is really interesting I think that you should read these books.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 12:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

The book that I am reading now is called the Phantom Tollbooth. I just started reading it and it is really cool. It's about a boy named Milo that finds a tollbooth in his room. He goes into it and starts an adventure. Sometimes, it can get confusing and that's what I think is what I dislike about it. When I read it a lot though, it started to make a lot of sense. So far, it's a very good book and I like it. I recommend it to other people.

I have been reading lately is a book called “The Girl in the Converse Shoes” I put it in quotation marks because it is only 8 pages long. Right now I’m reading Not Anther Vampire Story. I am enjoying this book. The title is Not Anther Vampire Story and it by Sakurapu.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 01:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

Lately I have been reading a book called Crank by Ellen Hopkins. What I am enjoying about the book is the format it is written. The format it is written in a poem like format. The character's name is Kristina early on in the book though she says her name is Bree to this guy named Adam so she is refered to Bree for the rest of the book.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 01:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

Currently I am reading Maximum Ride the Angel Experiment by James Patterson. My friend Sam told me it was a good book, so I took her word and I find it very interesting. The main character is Max. Max is a superhuman and has the ability to fly. Her sister, Angel, was taken away by erasers, werewolf like creatures that are out to get them. At the point where I am in the book, Max and her family are on an adventure to get Angel back. Along the way they split up and face many obstacles. I find it interesting because there is always something new going on and it builds suspense, but I also think that it is boring because it is somewhat predictable at certain points in the book. Normally, I find most books extremely boring, but this book has changed my mind on all books. Finally, sometimes I find this book a little confusing because I find it hard to follow. I think it is hard to follow because you are following four different stories and six characters. I definitely recommend this book, but be prepared; it is a big book, and has 420 pages.

The book I have bend reading is called Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever. It is about a kid that need is money for a online pet so he do all these crazy things. One of the crazy thing he does is he makes a news paper

The books I have been reading lately are The Heroes of Olympus. I just finished the first book in the series and it is called The Lost Hero. I’ve already read the book, but I wanted to read it again. The main character’s name is Jason. Now, I am reading the second book in the series called: The Son of Neptune. The main character in this book is named Percy. Both of the books I have read before and have reference to Roman and Greek mythology. In fact, that is mostly what it is about!

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 01:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

I've been reading Star Wars books lately. I am reading Star Wars - the Mandalorian Armor by K.W. Jeter.  It's the first book in the Bounty Hunter Wars.  So far, I like this book because it has a little action mixed in with adventure.  The only reason I don't like this book is that they have smiliar names in the book and the Star Wars saga.  Boba Fett is the main character in this book.  He's always going off on dangerous bounty hunter missions.  Boba Fett is awesome even though I think at least thirty other Star Wars characters are awesome, too.  He is a weapon for those who hire him for the job.  The most evil criminals fear his name.   He does not let anything or anyone get in his way.  He always hits his target right the first time and acomplishes his missions quickly.  I can't wait until I finish this book.

I just finished reading The Hunger Games series. It was by far one of my favorite book series. It takes place in the future on the continent of Panem (North America). It is a sci-fi sort of book. One of the reasons I enjoyed the series was the mix of topics. It included romance, suspense, betrayal, mystery, and action. The author, Suzanne Collins, mixed everything perfectly in all three books, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I am about to start The Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. I am looking forward to a good mystery.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Recently I have been reading "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins and its about this girl named Katniss and how she has to compete in these games where survival is the answer. Right now I think the book is in between disliking and liking because Katniss only cares about herself and that bugs me but other than that I am LOVING the book. It has so much suspense which I like.

My book I am reading now is called WaterFall by Lisa T. Bergren. I am only reading the first of the trilogy because the author herself is coming to talk to ME!!!! (and my book club) but that doesn’t matter. I am going to buy the first book from her, she’s gonna sign it, and in 30 years it will be worth a lot of money, like$50!!! It is about a girl in Italy who comes across an ancient tomb and discovers herself in Ancient Italy. I am also starting to read a book called The Looking Glass Wars for my book club….. Its sorta like Alice and Wonderland. Anyway, Waterfall is turning out to be a very creative book, and I’m loving it so far.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 04:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I've been reading "The Hunger Games" lately by Suzanne Collins. It's about a girl who enters a competition in place of her little sister. She's torn away from her family & friends. I really like the book. It's been verry interesting so far, & I can't get enough of it!

Article posted March 14, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

The most recent book I've read is The Hunger Games.It's about a girl who lives in district 12 of the new United States and the Hunger Games is a battle to the death.