I am thankful for many things in my life but the things that I am the most thankful for would have to be my country, my education, and all of the food I have. I am thankful for my country. America is the best place in the world to live in because we are free to do whatever we want. Like go to any public school, vote, and protest.I am also thankful for my education. People in other countries probably dream about going to a school like mountain ridge because of everything you learn, all of our after school activities, and the people we are surrounded by. But most of all, I am thankful for all of the food I have. People all over the world die from starvation, but where I live I don't even have to worry about that. When I do get food I make sure not to waste any of it because I know that people would die for what I have. It is important to not take things for granite because one day you might not have the things that you do right now and you will regret not being happy for what you have.

Article posted November 27, 2011 at 06:17 PM • comment • Reads 73 • see all articles