Me!

Restoring Sight
I read an article on http://www.yalemedicalgroup.org/artificial_cornea about a doctor that graduated from Yale. He gave his patient, Awilda Irizarry, the best Halloween present in the world. He gave her the gift of being able to see again. He used some donated artificial cornea as an eyeball transplant. Now the lucky lady has almost perfect vision, she still has to use glasses to read though. I found this artificial very interesting because I have never heard of anybody repairing somebody's sight before. Now, I know that if I ever have eye problem, I’ll to go to Dr.Jimmy K. Lee to get my eyes fixed.

Article posted October 30, 2011 at 03:38 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

I am a fantastic piano player. I am 12 years old. My sister is in sixth grade and goes to here. You might see her in the hallways somtimes.