Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Babies
My 28 year old cousin Amber, is due to have her baby in June, and I cannot wait! They haven't decided on his name, but are deciding mainly between Easton (yes, like the bat) and Teluride (It's a city in Colorado, they would call him Rider). Anyways, I will get to babysit the baby and help my cousin out over the summer, which is good because I never really have been able to babysit or spend a lot of time with babies since I'm an only child. My mom and I (but mainly me) are going to put a scrapbook together of the baby and my cousin because I think it'd be really cool to see more of me as a baby.

Article posted April 11, 2012 at 09:40 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.