Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

2012
Well, my biggest goal is probably to practice softball more because I’ve been slacking off. I have a lot of tools for me to use, but sometimes I feel to lazy. I also want to work faster and better on my homework because I waste a lot of time and easily get distracted. What I am going to do is set a timer and try to finish within an hour instead of four (yes, I am really that bad at staying on track). Finally, I want to study more because I am lucky if I study at all, especially Spanish because I always forget to and am never in the mood to do it, but it’s part of my homework, even if it isn’t official. Wish me luck on these!

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:33 PM • comment (2) • Reads 38 • see all articles

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.