Three things I am thankful for are my friends, familiy and being able to live here.My friends are the reason that I am able to get up early each day and go to school. My familiy is what keeps me alive, period. They give me my food and shelter and are the reson I wake up at all. And lastly, living here is what brings us all together. Without any of these things, life would be unbearable! So, this year for thanksgiving, I say my thanks for my friends, family, and being able to live here.

Article posted November 20, 2011 at 03:14 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 62

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. First of all I’m thankful that I’m getting good grades. I’m thankful for that because it makes me feel smart. Next, I’m thankful that my niece was born. I’m thankful for her because she brings joy to everybody and she’s do cute! Lastly, I’m thankful for my cousin finally moving here because she and I are really good friends. Those are the main things I’m thankful for this year.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 01:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

One reason that I am thankful for is that I can play hockey. Second reason is that I have pearonts that both work. Thrid reason is that I have a worm house that I can live in.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 06:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I'm thankful for a lot of things. One of them is the beauty of nature. I enjoy looking at the milky way of how amazing the stars are. The color of the clouds with the sunrise is a splendid sight to look at. Even in the winter when the ice crystallizes on the trees. I'm thankful for a beautiful Earth. I'm also thankful for my friends and family. Without them, I would be lonely and all by myself. It's not about the things we have but the people we have around us. I'm lucky to have the rights most people don't have rights outside our country. I can do the things I want to do. In other countries, I couldn't as much.

Article posted November 24, 2011 at 07:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

What I'm thankful for are family, sports, and technology. I'm thankful for family because there always there in your trouble and your success and you can always rely on them. I'm thank for sports too because its exercise and fun to play. Lastly, I'm thankful for technology because it makes our lives easier. I'm thankful for a lot more too!!

The three things that I am thankful for is my life, my family, and my education.

I am thankful for my life because I would not of had the experiences that I have had. I am thankful for my family because I would be lonly with out them. I am finally thankful for my education because if I have an education I have a brighter futer.

I am thankful for many, many things. One big thing I am thankful for is my family, they always support me and encourage me to go farther. Another thing I am thankful for is my freinds because, like my family, support me, and they also encourage me. A great thing that I am thankful for is electricity because many, many, many things that are very imortant to me.

What are you thankful for?

Happy ThanksGiving=http://

What I’m thankful for is three things first my friends, Second my family, Third My parents. Why I am thankful for my friends because they bring out the best in me. I’m thankful for my family because they are the ones that are always there when I need them. The last thing is my parents I’m thankful for my parents because they are the people that brought me on this earth and they also love me even know I’m annoying.

I am thankful for many things family, my home, and my education. I’m thankful for my family because I have my parents to love and take care of me. I’m thankful for my home because we have shelter to keep us warm if it’s cold outside, and healthy. Finally, I’m grateful for my education because it helps me have a good and strong future.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

The three most important things I am thankful for are my family, my pets, and my home.  I am thankful for my family because without my family I would be alone.  My family is always there when I need something or if someone else in my family needs something.  My family always loves me and I can always count on my family.  I have a pretty big family and we are always doing something as a family.  I am thankful for my pets because without them I would not have anything to take care of.  I like to take care of my pets and they always love me.  The dogs always give me kisses and my cat always sleeps with me at night.  The fish are fun to watch.  I love my pets.  I am thankful for my home because without it I would not have a place to sleep, eat, shower, play, or be warm.  My home is very nice and cozy.   

Article posted November 14, 2011 at 11:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 74

I very much enjoy this time of year just remembering what I am truly thankful for.

I am thankful for my family because without them I wouldn't have a roof over my head, I wouldn't have food sitting in front me every day, and I wouldn't have someone to care for all of my needs.

I am thankful for my friends because without them I wouldn't have someone to share my thoughts and secrets with.

Finally, I am thankful for all those veterans serving our country, my freedom, and my way of life.

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 03:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

I am thankful for food, water, and air. Without food, life would be sad. Many great cuisines would be nonexcistant. Without water, there would be no sodas. No water means no sugary drinks! Without air, we would die before we could think of any other good things about air other than it's essential to life. 

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 02:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 87

I agree that we all have a lot to be thankful for. First of all, even though most people despise school, I think we should be thankful for the educational opportunities that we have. Many people don't have the privilege of school, but we do. I think we take that for granted. We need to be thankful for the United States military, too. They protect us every day. Finally, we all need to be glad we live in a free country. In many other countries, kids have to work for hours a day just to sustain their families. Everybody has something to be thankful for, and I think that we shouldn't take just one day to recognize these things.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 12:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 88

Three things I can think of are my family, my friends, and my country. I'm greatful for my family because they help me through hard chioces and things like that. My family is very positivly connected to each other and we enjoy seeing each other. I'm very greatful for my friends because I don't have many. I think the quality of friends is greater than the number. But still, I only have 4 real friends, one of them doesn't even go to this school. I'm also greatful for my country. My country is free. It takes a lot to truly understand what that means. I love my country, because if I wasn't in this country I could be very miserable. I understand that there are people like that but I am greatful that I'm not.

There are many things in the world that we forget to think about like how that does not need to be there. For example,I am really thankful for my friends because they are the people who I could tell anything and trust them, and they will always have my back. However, they do not have to be my friends, but they gave me and oppurtunity.I am also thankful for my teachers because they spend a lot of time and put up with all the silly things we do...haha. The last thing that I am REALLY thankful for my parents. I know I don't show my appreciation because my mom is always mad at me because she does so much for me, and I don't do anything for her. However, I am very truly thankful to both of my parents for giving me whatever I want and whatever I need, and I try to keep them happy, but that doesn't always work... I love both of them and love anyone who cares about me!! Thanksgiving is a holiday to think about how great our lives are!!

Article posted December 16, 2011 at 02:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

First, I'm thankful for my family. They're always there for me and ready to defend me. Next, I'm thankful for my friends. WIthout my friends, I don't know what I would do. My life would be nothing but a boring gray blob. They're always there when I need help, and always make me smile. I'm also thankful for being able to get an education. There are kids in foreign countries who can't afford an education. They can't go to school and learn. Without school, I couldn't know all the things I know now. I wouldn't know my friends. I wouldn't know any of the wonderful, amazing teachers I know.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 02:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

Lots of people don’t also think about how lucky we are for all of the privileges we have ,but when we think about it we have lots of things to be thankful for. One of the biggest things I’m thankful for is my family. I am, so thankful for my family because they are always there for me. Another thing I’m thankful for is my country. We the people are so lucky because we have freedoms, unlike other countries. The other thing I’m thankful for is stuff like my house, food, and pets. I am so thankful for these things because not everyone has these things, so I should be lucky I have them. Those are some examples of what I’m thankful for and why.

At this time of year, it's always great to reflect over the good things in your life. I can think of many things I have to be thankful for: A good school, because I can learn important things to be used in the future; caring friends, because their always there and ready to help you when you’re in need; and freedom of speech for obvious reasons.

Article posted November 25, 2011 at 02:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

I am greatful for so many things but the three major things I am greatful for are my friends, my family, and soccer. I am thankful for my friends because they stand with me through thick and thin and they are true friends who will always be there for me no matter what. Those friends are very rare and hard to find and I am lucky to have them. I am so thankful for my family because they are amazing and love me so much and I love them too. I am thankful for soccer because it is a sport I love and I am so greatful to have the oppritunity to play because many kids will never get or ever had the same oppritunity. I am thankful for everything I have and I hope everyone is thankful for everything they have and have been given.

Article posted December 2, 2011 at 08:57 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 57

If I had to choose, these are the three things I'm thankful for. The first thing I am thankful for is my family. I am thankful for my family because I love them. I am also thankful for my warm home. I would be cold during the Winter time without a roof to live under and a nice bedroom to sleep in. Thank you Mom and Dad!! The last thing I am thankful for is the nice barn I get to go to everyday. Thank you Rick!! I love getting to work with my mini horse Silver and doing doing dressage/jumping lessons on Duckie. Thank you Christina!!

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 02:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

If I had to pick only three things I am thankful for they would be my house, my school that’s free, and my family. We are very lucky to own houses, or some place with a roof over our heads, because not everyone in the world sleeps peacefully at night. In the cold, chances for survival would be slim. Not everyone likes school, but just imagine life without school. Our parents wouldn’t have jobs, and instead of going to school we would have to work all day. Lastly, I am thankful for my family. Not all kids have a family to come home to, and some have to live in a foster home. My family loves me, cares for me, and provides me with food, water, and shelter. I am so thankful for all of the things I have.

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 03:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

What am I thankful for? I am thankful for my family because my family is always there for me. I'm also thankful for my friends because there kind. the last thing I am thankful for is this break because I didn't have to think for a whole week and that is what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my friends, family, and bike. I am thankful for my friends because I they help me when I need help. I am thankful for my family because they buy me things and there for me. I am thankful for my bike because It gets me places and it’s really fun to go riding.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 02:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

I am thankful for my family, house, and education. I am so very thankful to have a family guiding me in the right direction. I am also thankful for shelter because I do see homeless people and I am so lucky to have a roof over my head. Also, education, in a lot of other countries some kids do not have education or not a stable education. Those are some things I am thankful for.

Article posted November 19, 2011 at 12:01 AM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 59

Forget about all the things that we can’t be thankful for, like the fact that life isn’t always fare when we want it to be. Forget the fact that ypu don’t like your life whenever you get mad at the fact that something didn’t go your way. This month is the month for giving thanks. I have three special things to be thankful for. 1. I’m thankful for the fact that I have the ability to speak my mind when the time comes, although not all people think it’s for the best. I’m thankful for these because I stand up for myself and others when I speak my mind, and I don’t care if you disagree with me if I spoke my mind for the best. 2. I’m thankful for my ability to write as well as I do. I’m thankful for this because I can write things that change people, make people laugh or just plane entertain people. I set words in stone and I write the life of people who don’t exist but feel as if they do. Who knows, maybe my characters might exist and I don’t even know it! 3. I’m thankful for the fact that I have people who love me, even though they don’t sometimes feel as if they do. I might have fights with them some days and tell them that their mean and I don't like them and everything else. I know they love me and I have that to be thankful for because I know that not very many people have that in their lives.I feel for people like that. So for this thanksgiving, try to forget the things that you can’t be thankful for and think only of the things that you CAN be thankful for.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

I have many things to be grateful for. Although I rarely show gratefulness to them. The things I am most grateful for are: family, friends, and most of all LIFE. Many people do not have family to come home for the holidays. THis makes me very upset that they have no one to tell their sorrows or joy to. Also I am thankful for the friends that I have. I know many children do not fit in in school. Their are many at my school deep down I feel terribly sorry for them. THe thing I am most grateful for is life and freedom. In many countries around the world people do not have freedom. THis makes me extremely sad and feel sorrow for them. I hope one day that they will be released from their dictatorship and that they will have friends, family, and LIFE.

I’m thankful for my mom and my step dad because they do as much as they can to support me and my siblings. I’m also thankful for my real dad because whenever we see hem he does as much as he can to make have a good time. The last thing I’m thankful for is my siblings. They are always there when I need them also they help me do stuff I can’t do by myself.

I’m glad for MULTIPLE things, but I guess 3 things I’m grateful for are…hmm, it’s sort of hard to pick actually… my family, my religion, and that I live in such a wonderful state.

First, I’m thankful that my family is very loving, and they aren’t very strict, and they know how to raise children right. I also love my puppy! I guess I’m happy I have siblings, and good parents, because they try to do what’s right for me, and they’re good people.

Secondly, I’m happy for my religion, because Jesus saved us, and God watches over us and keeps us safe, and He helps us when we need it.

Thirdly, I think this is the best place we’ve lived yet, because we have a wonderful house, a wonderful church, wonderful friends, a good neighborhood, and a WONDERFUL school! This is the best school I’ve been in yet, and it’s such a wonderful place to live because I FINALLY get my own room!!! It’s also really pretty here, and if we could stay, I would, but unfortunately, next summer we’re moving to Ohio. I’M GONNA MISS THIS PLACE=http:// )”:

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 02:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

I’m thankful for a lot of things but all those three major ones here. They are: my family, my friends, and the veterans that have served or are serving to maintain our country’s freedom. I am thankful my family because they mean everything to me and without them I would be nothing. I am thankful for my friends because they provide moral support when times are hard. They are also people I can trust. Last but not least I’m thankful for the veterans that have served or are serving because they maintain our country’s freedom. I’m thankful for all of these things and more.

What I am thankful for is friends. This is because if you get in trouble, they are there to back you up. Also, I'm thankful for having soda. Why, because sometimes I just need something to help me do my really REALLY boring homework. Lastly,I am thankful for having books. So every time I get really bored, I read (in some cases I like to draw). Those are the things I can be thankful for. P.S. Friends can make good alibis in sticky situations.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 02:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

The three things I am thankful for are my parents, my education, and my dance studio. I am thankful for my parents because they help me through hard times at dance and at school. They also provide me food water, love, and clothes! I am thankful for my education because if I didn't have it, I wouldn't be able to get into college and if I don't get into college, then I will not be able to support myself in the future. I am thankful for my dance studio because without it, I wouldn't be able to do the thing I love most- dance! I'm also thankful for the teachers there because I know they really care about me, even though they can be harsh sometimes. They also try to make me the best dancer I can be. Those are the thing that I am most thankful for.

I am really thankful for a lot of things in my life. I am thankful for my family.They are supportive of me no matter what. I am also blessed with the ability to do lots of sports. I am thankful because sports are my favorite things to do. It allows me to stay active, and I enjoy being with friends. Lastly, I am thankful for my good education. That will allow me to get a job when I get older. I will be better off in life. I am thankful for many things. That is something I will try to remember this holiday season.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 12:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

The first thing I am thankful for is how great my school is. I am thankful for this because a lot of people in the world do not have schools or do not have schools as great as ours. If I did not have a good school then I would not get a good career. The second thing I am thankful for is my family. I am thankful for my family because they are the people that I love.Third I am thankful for the roof over my head. I am thankful for this because if I did not have a home then I would not be as healthy as I am.Those are the three things that I am thankful for.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 03:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

“Giving Thanks”

When I think about what I am thankful for the first thing that pops into my head is my Mom. This is because ever since I was born she has always been there for me. For instance, last year when my grades started going down she would help me do my homework so that I could get my grades back up. Another example of what I am thankful for is my home, my family, my clothes, and my food. I am thankful for all of these things but I am most Thankful for my Mom. These are all the things I am thankful for.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 01:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

The three things that come in mind for me are my family, my houses and my country. I have a very big family which means I always have company. I have three brothers and three sisters but I am the oldest of them all. I also have four parents. I am thankful for my house because I have two and they are both nice houses and they keep me warm in the night. Lastly I am thankful for my country. I am thankful for my country because of all the veterans that served for giving me a life that is free. Three of my four parents are or were in the military and they served for our country and fought to make it safe. Those are the three things that I am thankful for.

Three things that I am thankful for are:

My family because they are loving and nice. They have always loved me and always will.

My Great friends because they are just great. I have fun with them and they make my life better.

My two cats because they are always there for me. The world just wouldn't be the same without them.

One last note: Also keep in mind that I have many more things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for my family, friends, and to be able t live in the U.S.! My family is always there for me and they take care of me. They help me when help is needed and they're there for me whenever I need to talk. I'm grateful for my friends because they are AMAZING people! They always stand up for me and care for me. They are always there when I need a buddy to encourage me. I'm thankful that I live in the U.S. because we have so many freedoms. But the sad thing is we take advantage of those freedoms. These are the things I'm thankful for!!!

One thing I am thankful for is my family (including my cat, Emma) because without them, I don't know how I would survive in this world.

Second, I am grateful for friends, because true friends are always there for. When you need a shoulder to cry on, or someone who has the guts to watch a scary movie with you, they are always there.

Finally, I am thankful for trees because without them, we wouldn't have paper. And also we wouldn't be able to breathe.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 02:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

I am thankful for many things, but the most important things are my family, school, and how free our country is. I am so thankful for my family because they are all so wonderful people and I am glad that they are in my life with me here today. Also, I am thankful that I go to school because if I didn't go to school growing up later on would be very hard and since I go to school I can get a good job that I would like. Last, but not least I am thankful for how free of a country I have to live in. The U.S. is an amazing place to live and I would never change that ever!

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 04:06 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 73

I'm thankful for many things in life, but some things are a lot more important than others. One thing I'm thankful for is my family. I have a great mom, dad, and brother. My mom and dad have helped me learn all of the fantastic things in life! They've raise me well and I'm proud to be their son. I'm also thankful for the things that my family has that other families don't have. The third thing that I'm thankful for is school because it helps me be prepared for the open world and become well suited for jobs.

I think blogging so far for me has been great! I've had a few problems for turning them in, but when I do, there good. If I did'nt have blogging, sometimes I would'nt have anyone to talk to exept for the computer. Thats what I think about blogging and what it has done for me.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 84

I am thankful for my family because they adopted me and if they hadn't I would still be some where in China in an orphanage. My family gave me great oppurtunities and I am so thankful for that.

I am thankful for my friends because they support me and help me when I am down.My friends mean so much to me because they help me with anything and everything.

I am also thankful for life in general because without it I have nothing to be thankful for so thank God for life and everything it gives us.

Article posted November 19, 2011 at 05:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

I am thankful for my family, my friends, and a good education. My family, while sometimes bothersome, is helpful and supportive when I need it and can be great to have around. I am also thankful for all of my friends. Weather new or old friends, it is nice to have someone to be able to laugh and spend time with. Finally, I am thankful for a good education. Living as close as I do to school, as opposed to some kids in different countries walking miles every day to get to school, and having a good school to go to. Being educated will allow me to have a little easier life when I am older. As Thanksgiving comes, these are some of the many things I have to be grateful for.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 116

There are so many things to be thankful for, I don't know what to start with. I am very grateful for my family! Without my family I would definently not be at this school. I would be on my own and wouldn't have as much knowledge as a I have now. I am also very thankful for the school I am able to attend and the many things I havre learned from school. I have learned almost everything from school. Finally, I am thankful for the technology in this day and age. I love to be able to hop on the computer and look up what is going on in the world or type up and essay or even check my email. Long ago, all they had was few materials and if they wanted to send a message, unless they were rich, they had to do it themselves and then it didn't have a purpose. I love this time I live and am very thankful for what I have!

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 02:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 79

I am blessed with a lot of things. I have a lot of things in my life that are a blessing.

One of my great passions is hockey. Hockey, however, is not cheap thing. In fact, it's very expensive. I am blessed with the fact that I get to play hockey.

I am glad that I have a brother that I can really relate to. My brother Logan is pretty much my best friend. He and I have always been able to talk about our interests, including hockey,music,video games,etc. I am glad that I have such a great brother.

The thing I am most blessed with is life itself. Few people sit and think for a second about the gift of life. I am glad that I have a great life.

I am thankful for..... I am thankful for my Dad because he serves for our country and our lives! I am thankful for my Grandma because she put me under a roof to keep me safe and she feeds me and my brothers. I'm also thankful for my brothers Cody and Steve because they keep me safe and help with any problems I have to deal with. Thats's what I am thankful for!!

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 04:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

Three things I am thankful for are:  Everything I own, my friends and family, and every little thing God blesses me with every day.

I am thankful for the clothes I wear to school every day and all my books for my classes that help me learn. I thank God for my classes and my awesome teachers!!!

I am thankful for my friends and family because they help me with my journey with Christ and are always there on my bad days.

I am glad with all the blessings I get all the time because it improves daily life and keeps it interesting. It makes life brighter and keeps me a happy person. I am very glad for all the good things in life!

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 170

A lot of us forget what we are thankful for and how lucky we are to have these things.

I am SO thankful to have incredible friends. They are like brothers and sisters to me. They show me the difference between what’s good or bad and always have my back. Another thing I am thankful for is to have a roof over my head. A lot of people don’t have a place to live and we take advantage of what we have. I thank my parents for working hard and giving my brother and me a place to live. I am always thankful for all the great teachers we have at our school that can stand us and can put up with us. :)

Some things I am thankful for are my family, my friends, and school. I'm thankful for my family, especially my grandfather because lots of kids don't have families and my grandfather is 88 years old and he was in World War 2. I'm thankful for my friends because whenever something's wrong they're always there to help me through it. I'm thankful for school because I get to get a good education in a good school when most kids don't have school. Those are the things I'm thankful for.

Article posted November 20, 2011 at 02:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 119

I'm thankful for many things. Here are some of those things:

First, I'm thankful for my family. Without my family I would not have a roof over my head or someone to pick me up when I am down. Plus, I would not have someone to play with or to joke around with.

Second, I'm thankful for my friends. Without them I would be so bored because my brother and I couldn’t play front-yard football, soccer, wiffleball or knee-hockey.

Third, I'm thankful for my education. Without that I would not have a bright future. I want to be a veterinarian so I need a good education. I don't want to be a person who mooches off my parents. I want to live.

These are the things I am thankful for.

There are many things that I am greatful for. Just three of them are family,friends,and my country. I am very thankful for my parents because they are always there to support me even when I get on their last nerves. Many people don't have a family like me that's why I'm thankful for my family. Second, I'm thankful for my friends, not only do they support me but they entertain me too. Lastly, I'm thankful for my country. Not a lot of countries are free like ours and we take that for granted. we are so lucky we can do the things we want like freedom of religion. Some countries have to worship whoever they say to worship but, our country doesn't. This is why I'm very thankful for all the things I have. What are you thankful for?

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 02:27 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 76

I am really thankful for my family, friends, and FOOD=http:// I love to eat so I have no idea where I  would be without food=http://!!!! My friends are always there to pick me up when I am down, make me laugh when I want to cry, and are always there for me. My family is as crazy as they get and I am very thankful to have a little a little crazy in my life!!!! Those are just a couple of things I am thankful for right off the top of my head. All of those things have a special place in my heart except for food because that has a special place in my belly=http://!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha=http://!!!! !

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 86

I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for my family because the are there for me when I am sad and they take care of me when I can't. I am also thankful for my friends because they make me laugh and I always have a good time whenever I am with them. I am also greatful for the country I live in because we are free to do many things and many people don't have the oppurtunity we do. That is what I am thankful for.

Things I am thankful for… Number One, my family. My family is the best anyone could ever ask for. I can’t wait to get together with my family, and I can’t wait for Christmas to see their faces on what I got them. Number Two, my pets; they are a delight and a wonder. I really like them a lot. They say pets are therapy. They’re more like a chaotic mess. Number Three, my friends; my best friends, and there are too many to list. But, the most loyal to me are Aspen P., Katie S., and Taylor W. I'm really happy to have found them. Those are my three things I’m thankful for!

~Cammy

I am thankful for my friends, my food, and money. I am thankful for my friends because I love them and they will always be there for me. If I am in a bad mood I know that they will cheer me up in any way possible. I am thankful for my food because when I am hungry it fills me up. And it is yummy in my tummy. I am thankful for money because when I want something or work for it and then I ask my dad if he can pay for it for me. Also it buys me food witch was one of the other big things I was thankful for.

here!

I am thankful for many things, one of them being my family. I am thankful that everyone in my family is healthy and alive. Also, I am thankful for my friends and all the nice people in my life. I am greatful for my youth group and church and all that they have done for me. Last but not least, I am thankful for the freedom of are country. These are a few things I am thankful for. What are you thankful for?

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

I am thankful for many things in my life. First,I am thankful for my family because they give me support and love me. Also,I am thankful for sports because they keep me active and healthy and I have a lot of fun doing them. Lastly,I am thankful for school because school makes me learn so I can have a good future by having an education. As you can see I am thankful for many things.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

I am really thankful for the family I have and how much they love and care for me. I am thankful for having an awesome school where I learn a lot, do stuff I like, and see friends. I am all so thankful for having a great sister! We always play games and do almost everything together (except when I don't like her!) There is many things I'm thankful for, but those are my top three!

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 04:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I am thankful for a lot of things. One of the things I am most thankful for is my family. I'm glad that I have a good healthy family. I am also thankful for my friends, and the people I hang out with. I think that these people are very important to be around so that I can have things to do. When I'm around my friends, we usually skate or just chill. Without my friends, I would be lonely. These are the things I am most thankful for.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 04:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

Three things that I hold dear to my heart and give thanks for are my family, my home, and my food selection. The thing I’m most grateful for is my family.one reason why I’m grateful for it is because they love me and I love them back. Two, my brother is not very nice to me but I know that deep down he cares for me and I care for him. Three, my family always will help me through tough times. The second thing I’m grateful for is my food selection. I know that in other countries that some people starve everyday so I’m lucky to get a meal every day. Two, I’m very picky and I’m happy I can be picky instead of eating something I hate every meal. An example is I don’t like cheese so I get a choice to put it on things I actually get to say no thank you. Three, I get to eat multiple things for dinner. For example if we have pork chops we usually get a veggie and mash potatoes or something like that. The final thing I’m grateful for is my house. I know some people don’t even have houses but I do and that’s why I’m thankful for the house. Two, I get my own bedroom in my house. I know I can be a pain sharing a bedroom with a sibling. Three, my house keeps me warm all winter and cool all summer. That’s why I love my house, my family, and my foods.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 12:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

Well I am thankful for many, many things I would have to say my family, my freedom, and my friends are the things that I am most thankful for. I am so gratified to have such a wonderful family like mine. I have a father and a mother who have never been seperated and hopefully never will and I was have so many siblings I can barely count. I am thankful for my freedom because without it all those men and women who fought for it would have died for nothing. I can also do what I ever I want ( within humanities reach of course. ) The last thing I am thankful for is my friends I would be lost without my friends always keeping me happy and having fun with me. What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my house, my education, and my parents have jobs. I'm thankful for my house because I don't have to sleep on the streets. I'm also thankful that when the weather is cold and rainy because I don't have to be cold and wet I can be dry and warm. I'm thankful for my education because if I didn't have my education that I have I wouldn't able to go to a good collage and I wouldn't get a very good job. I'm thankful for my parents jobs because if they didn't have jobs then I wouldn't have all the things that I have today.

Article posted November 19, 2011 at 05:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

I am thankful for many things in my life. I am thankful for family and friends. They make life interesting and enjoyable. I am thankful that my parents have jobs so we can have food, a roof over our heads, and do the things we do. I am thankful for the education I am getting. It will open my career choices so much. Finally, I am thankful to be playing hockey. I really am thankful for many things.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

I’m thankful for my family, education, and sports. I’m so lucky to have a family that cares about me. They’re always supportive and helpful. It is great to have a school that can educate me. Some people don’t even have the chance to go to school or even learn. I’m also so thankful for all the sports I can play. It helps me exercise and have fun. Lots of people don’t have time to play sports because they are too busy at work. Overall I think that all the things that I'm thankful for are the most important in my life. Thank you!

some things I am thankfull for are these written below. I am thankfull for my dog Kona, because when I have a bad day at school, or I'm just in a bad mood, I know that when I get home He will be there waiting for me to cheer me up.

secondly, I am thankfull for my parents, because after all I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for them.

Last but not least. I am just thankfull for my life in general, and how realy lucky I am in the Longrun.

I would also be very thankfull if you left a coment for me. See ya!

Article posted November 27, 2011 at 12:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

There are many things to be thankful for this time of year. First, I am very thankful for being with family. Even though my dad is gone most of the time, I am thankful  when he is here. Another reason why I should be thankful is because I have food to eat everyday. Some people don't have anything to to eat at all. Plus my mom only feeds me food that is healthy and organic. This diet doesn't always taste the best, but it keeps me healthy and free to do what want. I am also very thankful that we have a week off of school just to feel thankful. This time should really be spent reflecting on just how lucky we all are. When you look back and relate to what some people have compared to what you have I find that we really take what we have for granted. Whenever I see something devastating on tv I realize how much I have and feel very thankful.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 01:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

First, I am thankful for my friends and family because they are the ones who complete my life and are always there for me! I am also thankful for amazing teachers who want nothing more but to teach us life lessons and understanding of responsibility and discipline! The last, but not least, the roof my parents have provided over my head, and food to the table that they give! These are the things that I am most thankful for!

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

One thing that I am grateful for is my family. I have a family that supports and cares for me. They come for my sporting events and award ceremonies. If I did not have my family I do not know what I would do. Another thing that I am thankful for is my house that I live in. I sleep under my roof every night and it keeps me dry and warm. There are homeless people out in the world. They worried about where they will sleep at night, I am so thankful that I have a place to call home. One more thing that I am grateful for is my country. We are so grateful to have brave men and women that fight for our lives. We have freedom of speech and we have choices in our lives. I am thankful for many things and these are only some things I’m thankful for.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 04:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

There are many things that I’m thankful for but three things than come to my mind are that I am healthy, that my dad has a job and can support my family, and that our country has a great military that can keep us safe.

This past summer I got very sick and couldn’t do the sports and activities that I like to do. I am thankful now that I’m better and can go back the activities and sports that I like to do. This made me realize how frustrating it must be to have cancer or other illnesses that can keep you from doing what you want to do.

With so many people being out of work during this recession, I am thankful that my dad has a job. My dad works hard so that he can run a successful business. Since my dad owns a business he is not only responsible for providing for our family but also feels that he is responsible for his employees.

Another thing that I am grateful for is that we’re free due to our military. Day by day, month by month, our military risked their life’s to make our country free and safe. This is a big thing to be grateful for because while I’m sleeping and living my life, I know that my military will always keep me safe.

All together, theres a bunch to be grateful about. I am really lucky to be able to have food, water and shelter. Therefore, I must help out those in need by donating food. This will really help those in need.

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

One thing I am very thankful for is life. Without the existence of life nobody would be here. Every planet would be desolate balls of rock and gas. There would be nothing. Plus being thankful for life means that I am thankful for everything else, like food, water, shelter, or video games, TV, my iPod, and my amazing parents.

Article posted November 26, 2011 at 03:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

Three things I am thankful for are my friends, family, and God. I am thankful for my family because they give me everything. I am also thankful for my friends because without them life would be boring and dull. I am thankful for God because He has given me everything I have including my friends’ family and a wonderful country to live in. These are three of the most important thing that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family, my school, and my friends. My family comes to my mind first because they are the people I live with and care the most about in the world. I am so lucky to have awesome parents and extremely nice older sisters. I am also happy to have MRMS as a school, because I know that many kids in other places don’t have the commodity of the quality education that MRMS provides me. Finally, I am so thankful for all my friends who make my life happy and interesting every day.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 02:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

I am thankful for my family, fiends, and soccer. One reason I am thankful for my family is that every member in it is athletic. My sister is always loud and crazy, my brother is funny and sometimes mean; but what can you expect form siblings. I am thankful for my friends because they make my day better. Without friends, I don't no who I would talk to and school would get boring. Last, but not least, I a thankful for soccer because it is a good sport if you like running and are athletic. I am also thankful for soccer because I get to be friends with my team mates, learn new skills, and soccer keeps me busy after school.

There are many things I am thankful for, but my top ones are:

I am thankful for my family for ALWAYS supporting me and my decisions. I am thankful for being able to live here in the U.S.A. where we have so much freedom. I am thankful for my true friends who stood by my side this whole time. I am thankful for being able to get a good education (though I have trouble turning things in on time…… I’m sorry teachers!!) I am thankful for the internet! It makes things soooooooooooo much more easier! I am thankful for food, water, and clean air. I am thankful for life no matter how many sucky moments there are. I am thankful for books and technology for entertaining me when I go on road trips with my family (I’m sorry books…… I cannot read you on moving vehicles or I will get carsick...) I am even thankful to those people who were mean to me……. They taught me a lot about things like self-defense, patience, and they helped me become strong enough to ignore them when they made fun of me. I am pretty much thankful for everything……

Oh, and one more thing…….. I am thankful that YOU are reading this!!! Thank you!!

Article posted November 19, 2011 at 05:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

There are several things I am the thankful for, but there are probably three main things. The first is my family. They are always there for me and have provided so much. If it weren't for them, I don't think I would be the person I am today. Second, there's sports.I play softball, and that's pretty much my whole life. Softball is very expensive, so I'm very lucky to be able to play and travel. Third, there's my easy life. So many people around the world have to work hard for every small thing. We take so much for granted, but what if we had to work for it all?

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 02:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

I guess three things I am really thankful for are my family my friends and to play the sports I do that I love.

I am really thankful for my family. They are always been there for me and I really appreciate it. Even though I fight with my brothers I still care about them and I know they care about me. I know that not every family is complete like mine so I am really thankful for that.

I am also really thankful for my friends. They are always there to support me. They always bring me up when I’m down. I’m sure there are people in the world that don’t have as many friends as I do, whether that’s because they aren’t the social butterfly that I am or that they don’t have the chance to have friends but I know I am so lucky to have friends.

Lastly I am thankful for my sports. Without sports not only would I not be at this school but I would not know the people I do. Sports bring great joy to my life and I am truly thankful for that. I play soccer, basketball, and volleyball and I make so any friends not only on y team but on other teams to.

This Thanksgiving I will be sure to be thankful for all the great things in my life.

What I’m really thankful for is my family and friends. I’m thankful for is my Mom and Dad because they do a lot of things for me. They love me very much and I love them very much.

I’m thankful for is my aunt because she loves me and I love her like we are sisters she taught me fashion and how to sing very well which I do now and how to do my makeup. We are very close.

I also am thankful for is the things I have. Like my house, food, my room, my cell phone, and my stuff.

I would love to give to others that are less fortunate than me in a way. I would to give a home to people and money and food.

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 12:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

I am thankful for many things in my life but the things that I am the most thankful for would have to be my country, my education, and all of the food I have. I am thankful for my country. America is the best place in the world to live in because we are free to do whatever we want. Like go to any public school, vote, and protest.I am also thankful for my education. People in other countries probably dream about going to a school like mountain ridge because of everything you learn, all of our after school activities, and the people we are surrounded by. But most of all, I am thankful for all of the food I have. People all over the world die from starvation, but where I live I don't even have to worry about that. When I do get food I make sure not to waste any of it because I know that people would die for what I have. It is important to not take things for granite because one day you might not have the things that you do right now and you will regret not being happy for what you have.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 04:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

I am really thankful that I have a house to live in and a family to share it with. I am thankful that I have good educators that know what they are doing. I am thankful for modern medicine. I am thankful for my house because it gives shelter to my family and me. I’m thankful for my family because they help me become better, and let me know when I am wrong. I’m thankful for good educators because without a good teacher gives a good education and a good education is everything. I am thankful for modern medicine because it helps relieve pain and shortens the life of colds.There are many things to be greatful for, and uncountable reasons to be greatful.These are just a few items and reaons to be greatful.

Article posted November 22, 2011 at 01:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 121

There are a lot of things that I am thankful for, the list is endless. Something that is on the top of the list is my family. To have numbers of people who love me. I am thankful that my mom and dad both have jobs so we can afford things for the holidays. Another thing that I am thankful for is my friends. Even if I’m having a bad day they cheer me up and make me smile. Also I am thankful that a family friend is coming home for Thanksgiving. He is basically a brother! In all, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 12:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I am thank full for a lot of things like how I got adopted, having parents that love me, and a roof over my head.I am thankful for all of these things because I never had any of those things in the past.

Article posted November 20, 2011 at 07:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

Four things I am thankful for are tvs, beds, couches and family. I am thankful for tv's because they keep me entertained when I have nothing to do. I am thankful for beds for giving me a place for me to rest when I am tired. I am thankful for couches for giving me a place to relax for when I need a place to rest. I am thankful for family because they take care of me when I need taking care of. Those are the four things I am thankful for.  

Here are just a few things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family because, if I didn't have my family I really wouldn't be here right now. My family is everything to me they feed me and pay for my clothes and a place for me to live. The second thing I am thankful for are my friends. I am thankful for my friends because they will understand things that no one else can understand. The third major thing I'm thankful for is my brother, my brother is my hero. He helps me in everything and he is always there for me. My brother is always willing to help and go beyond what you asked for. He is always out there doing the right thing. As you can see I am most thankful for my family.

Article posted November 19, 2011 at 05:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

Three things I am thankful for are my family, my home and the food. One reason I am thankful for my family is because they care for me. Some kids my age are orphaned and don't have a family. Second, they are always there for me when I am feeling bad. Lastly, I love my family and will always love them. I am thankful for my home because in some countries, they don't get homes. I love my warm little house. I am also thankful for my food. Without food, I would die! Some people only get 1 meal everyday and I get 3 and snacks, so I am really lucky. This is why I am thankful for these things.

I am thankful for my mom, my sisters, and my friends. I'm thankful for my mom because she is the reason that I am on earth. I am thankful for my sisters because they help me when I need help. I am thankful for my friends because they are there for me when I need comfort.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 01:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I am thankful for my family. Why I am thankful for my family is that, first my parents provide me with food and shelter. I am also thankful for my family because without my grandparents and aunt I would not have all the clothes that I am wearing today. Lastly I am thankful for my family because they provide me with unconditional love. I am also thankful for being an only child because when I get tired of hanging out with my friends I can just send them home to their parents. Lastly I am thankful for getting good grades because it makes me feel good about myself, and also makes my family proud. These are some of the many things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for are my family and  my county. The first thing I am thankful for is my county because they have died for my freedom. I am also thankful for my family because they are the only people that well really be there for me.

I am thankful for my parents, my dog, and my friends. Reasons why I am thankful are because my parents gave me a life and a place to live. As for my dog, Daphne, she is an awesome pet to have. Daphne is fun and exciting. Also, my friends show respect to me and are great friends to have.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

It's that time of the year. We think about what we have to be thankful for. I have great thanks for my family, friends, and all the Legos I have. First, I am thankful for my family because they care for me when I am sick and help me with school work. Then, I am also thankful for my friends because I can talk with them and play with them when I am very bored. My friends also make school fun. Last but not least, I'm really thankful for all the Legos I have because when I build them, I express my creativity. These are the three things that I'm thankful for most. What are you, reader, thankful for?

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 12:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

In my life I am so blessed. Although I can’t count all the blessings bestowed upon me, I have a few favorites. I can’t thank anyone or anything enough for these things. My family is definitely one of them. They have always been by my side to help me out. My sister has influenced me in so many ways. My parents have led me in the right direction for as long as I can remember.  I am also thankful for the sports I play. They give me a chance to express any feelings I have. Plus, sports can keep me in shape. This helps me in my everyday life. Finally, I am thankful for my church. It gives me a chance to learn more about myself. Plus, I learn so much about how my God helps me and how he blesses me in everyday life. My church gives me a chance to learn, reflect, and be myself. I cannot comprehend how much I am blessed and I cannot give enough appreciation and thanks for all of it.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 02:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I am thankful for my family. They have been the best family I could never ask for more from them they give me options and they give me what’s best in my life. They always help me through obstacles that I cant do on my own and they give me love, affection and they care about me. They give me food, water and shelter. I am thankful for my home. I don’t think I would be able to live without a roof over my head where I stay warm and dry. It keeps me healthy so that I have a healthy plate, spoon, fork and knife to eat with without getting sick. I am thankful for my friends. If I didn’t have friends I wouldn’t get new ideas on how to do things. Friends are like family you cant let them down and they don’t let you down. You stick beside each other. Friends are your other half or at least my other half.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 11:45 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 77

I am glad to be able to have so many things I have today. Without iPods, or cell phones, or computers, I wouldn't have as much fun as I do. I get to talk to friends, watch funny things, even listen to music. I am thankful for it, just like I am thankful for having great friends and family. Without them, I wouldn't have any fun at all.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

I’m thankful for a roof over my head, my good friends, and the ability to be myself. I’m glad I have a home because without one, I would be cold at night and have no sense of security. My friends are really helpful and supportive when I’m going through something bad. They are always there for me. I’m glad to be myself because I can’t live a life being someone I’m not. Society is constantly making people change, but I am glad that I can ignore that and still be myself. There are many things to be thankful for this season, so count your blessings.

I am thankful for my life,because I love it. I am also thankful for my LA teacher Mrs.Lubich because,if it wasn't for her I wouldn't know LA that well.I am especially thankful for my family,because if I didn't have a family I wouldn't have anything.

Three things I am thankful for is my family of course,Friends, and shelter. I am thankful for my family because they have been there for me my whole life. My friends are amazing beacuse they are always there for me also. I am thankfull for sheltor because not everyone has it and i am lucky to have a family and shelter.