"Snail Eaters United"

Greece
To tell you the truth, I don't know a lot about Greece. One thing I DO know, however is that it's located in Europe.As for the Greek culture, I know that they have special traditional dances and meals. I also know that as a country, it is extremely old. Many people talk about ancient Greece, which is actually what we are studying in humanities.

Speaking of humanities,I have already learned quite a few things about ancient Greece in the class... I now know that it was divided into city-states, which occasionally fought amongst each other. Two of these were Athens and Sparta, two arch-enemies. Lastly, I have learned that the Greeks believed in polytheism, or the belief in more than one god. Some of their gods were Ares, Athena, and Zeus. All in all, I know little about Greece but the basics.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 06:02 PM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

Hi. My name is Raphael. I like to eat pizza and to listen to music. I dislike people who try (key word is try) to eat my lunch.