Jared's Blogging

Current Event

The current event article that interested me the most was the article about the German satellite that is in the Earth’s atmosphere. The satellite is used to observe stars, comets, moons and whatever else I found in space. This German satellite was found around 257 miles above the surface and now it’s lower than 203 miles high. The pieces of this satellite are supposed to land on Earth’s land and in the oceans. This article was really interesting because it’s something you don’t read about every day and it's unique how up in space, theres a lot of problems just like here in the Earth. Overall, this was a really good article that just made me keep reading on and on!

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 03:43 PM • comment • Reads 39 • see all articles

I go am middle School. I play hockey and run cross country. I have two dogs. I enjoy being creative, being outside and being with friends.