For my project my guiding question was: Why was the building of the temple of Artemis important to the Greeks. The most interesting part about the temple was that it was a wonder of the world. Also it was so important to the Greeks that every time something happened to it, it was rebuilt. The temple of Artemis was built for the goddess Artemis. It was built in Ephesus. Today people visit the site where there are some ruins. Also there are some ruins in museums. Learning about this today shows how people acted back then compared to now.

During the world history fair I learned a lot of things. One thing I learned was about the Trojan horse and the Trojan War. I learned that the Trojans made a horse and presented it as a gift to their enemies. It was so the soldiers could sneak in to fight. I also learned a little about Pantheon. It was a very big building. The Romans built it and when they did they made it in a dome shape with a hole in the roof. So that made it energy conservative. I learned a lot at the world history fair, this is just some!

Article posted May 2, 2012 at 02:49 PM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles