My summer was based on softball and softball was mostly what I did all summer. I went to Denver 3 times and we got second place on the first turniement then we got first place on the second. Everyday I had practice and a scrummage because we had 12 girls on the team so it was 6 on 6. I also went to a lot of my brothers games. WE went to Kansas and it was super HOT!!!!

I love soccer! I play for the PRIDE league. I’ve been playing soccer for almost 9 years. I love playing soccer, especially when I’m on a team with my friend. I usually don’t like practice, but my coach says practices makes perfect! The most exciting part of soccer is the games.

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 67

I think that we need to start working on littering. We need to stop littering because it makes the earth look bad and does not help it at all. We also need to stop polluting.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 02:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

Amazing at sports, school, and art

Like to hand out with my friends

Loving to my family and friends

Intelligent at a variety of things

Exciting  

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 12:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

Over the summer I went to Boston Massachusetts to visit my family when we there my family celebrated my little cousins birthday party. My Aunt had a lot of cook outs witch were fun we got to swim in her pool.A few days after we went up to Maine to watch my cousin and to go to Old Orchard Beach. Then after that we came home and still had a good time with each other at home.

Article posted November 5, 2011 at 02:37 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 87

Hi my name is Smellow, I am a tiny chihuahua. I love my best friend named Madiline, she is a kind and beautiful human. We hang out in the freezing meadows in December together every day and I would be dressed in my favorite sweater Madiline made me with a shape of a bright blue star , I like stars and the color blue. On December 25, 2011 we went toward the small pond near our cabin home and I would be barking at my reflection and Madiline would laugh and bark with me at our reflection. That was the my birthday and also Madiline's so we took a longer walk towards a icy lake where the lake was still glimmering and untouched by a living soul. Madiline stared at something with a strange look across her face, I looked at the direction she stared at and saw a pack of wolfs across the from us with their vicious fangs hanging out of their mouth. Slowly me and Madiline walked backwards then ran for our lives towards the cabin for safty then one of them got Madiline in the leg and tried to drag her into one of the snowy bushes but I came in for the rescue and bit the wild animal in the tail. It let out a loud cry and ran with its tails between its legs while me and Madiline limped to the cabin and got the aid kit out and she patched me up first cause I got bit and then she slowly washed her leg and patched her self up and that was the most dangerous,exciting, and painful birthday yet.

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 02:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

What I like about skating is the speed. I sort of just fell into it, because my brother skates. He taught me how to skate, and I like it a lot. He taught me how to varial. Right now I'm working on 50-50 grinds. I got my board mostly from BC. I have tenser trucks, bones bearings, and spitfire wheels. Skating also helps me get around to places faster, too.

Greek mythology electrocutes you.

There are about 50 Greek gods and goddesses. There are 12 major gods and goddesses. The big three are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. The goddesses are Hera, Hestia, and Demeter. The rest of the gods and goddesses are Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, and Dionysius. There are also the titans, monsters, and minor gods. Some of the titans are Atlas, Coronus, and Rhea. Some of the monsters are the gorgons, Minotaur, and the furies. Some of the minor gods are Pan, Helios, Selene, and the nymphs.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 04:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

My Choice

This week I am going to talk about Halloween. The topic of Halloween apperently is a very big deal.This week I have heard that most people are going trick or treating instead of haveing a party. I like most people am going trick or treating, and have to take my baby sister and cousin. The reason that I have to take my sister and cousin is because my mom thinks that I am too old to be trick or treating. Although, I am going to make the most out of it because I get all of there candy. This because they are too young to eat candy. Most kids my age would be bummed that that they have to take two 2 year olds trick or treating but I will not be. I think that it is rather awsome. I hope you guys and gals have fun.

One spring morning, I woke up early to drive up to Denver for a soccer game. This game was going amazing. My team was winning up until the half point when the opposite team started to catch up. At that time we were tied. I, being the amazing goalie that I am, was trying harder then ever to stop every ball they tried to score. I wasn't about to let them win. Then, came the penalty kick and there was barely a minute left in the game, my whole team was depending on me to stop this ball; to keep them from winning. When the girl came up to the line she kicked the soccer ball above me but I just barley stopped it from going into the net. Because of me, we won the game that day!

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 05:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 105

For my choice I will type a story.

Yesterday, I was walking down the street and I saw a little ghost. Then, I called ghost busters. They came and sucked up the ghost in a vacuum. I thought isn't it weird that I can see ghosts? But I ignored the thought and just kept walking to school.

At school there was nobody there. I wandered around and to my surprise I found a big weird looking transparent ghost and then, I ran. Unfortunately, the ghost called more ghosts who seemed to be everywhere. I needed help so I called the ghost busters and they gave me a vacuum and we sucked up all the ghosts and travelled the world tougher and won a Nobel peace prize, The End

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

Ok I have been gone for a few days. I went to El Paso, Texas to go see my grandmother. She wasn't feeling good. She eventually past away. I realized life really is about spending time with each other and that every minute really counts. From now on, I will never forget how precious life really is.

I personally think that blogging is a good social exercise for all of us. It helps us to know more about the otherkids around us. It is also a good practice for typing. As we know, not all of us are the best at typing, so this is good to help us with that. Also, it can help build character in us. This is a good thing for shy, timid people. Do you see what I'm getting at? See you later! (please reply) 

I love the color purple. To me, purple symbolizes happieness. Purple is the color of grapes, the color of hippos(when they are in cartoons), and it's the last color of the rainbow.Purple also reminds me of Justin Bieber! He is amazing, just about as amazing as purple. It's bright, exciting, and of course my favorite color!

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 03:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

Only in the ocean can you feel intimidated a shark or a little fish even the smallest things can scare you. Only in the ocean you can swim with a whale or a dolphin. Only in the ocean you can glide across the sea floor weaving you way through the seaweed. Only in the ocean you can see a different world of wonder. Only in the ocean you can look down apoun thousand of feet of water till you meet the ocean floor with out falling. Only in the ocean you can dance with the great beasts of the sea. Only in the ocean you can be filled with light and be swallowed into the darkness of the sea at the same time. Only in the ocean you can be safe and vulnerable at the same time, and only in the ocean you can be free and stopped all at once.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 01:57 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

I like a lot of different foods but my favorite is; watermelon, mashed potatoes, steak, cheese and ice cream. My favorite restaurants are; Chiles, Cheaters, The White Chocolate Grill and Qudoba. I was thinking of food because I’m about to eat dinner! I love these foods because of the settling feeling in my stomach and the taste on my tongue.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 01:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

I love volleyball. Right now I am in volleyball at school. I think volleyball is a really fun sport you get to make new friends and it is just interesting to me. Tell me about the different sports or activities you like.

There is a point in life when you realize that it doesn’t matter how popular you were in school or how you looked. It will only matter how you were to people and you will think how you acted. Whether you were nice, mean, or polite because the nice things that you do for someone stays in that person's heart forever.

I got a new puppy in August, he was four weeks old when we got him.  We named him Harley.  He is a Black Lab and Blue Heeler mix.  My mom gave him a stuffed animal the second day we had him.  Now whenever we ask him to get his baby he grabs the stuffed animal mom gave him.  So far he is training ok, we already taught him kennel.  When we say kennel he goes into his kennel.  We still have a lot of stuff to teach him.  Our five year old Blue Heeler, Meatball, didn't know what to think of him in the beginning.  Now, Meatball plays with him.  When mom goes out and calls the dogs in if Harley doesn't come Meatball will go get him for Mom.  I want to call him puppy cop, but mom says I can't, "Brandon he needs to learn one name," is what she always says.  I think we are going to have lots of fun with Harley.    

I helped my brother write this poem for one of his classes.

There was a man named mechanic man and he was short and plump,

all he did at work was sit on his rump.

He wears black pants and a blue button up shirt,

He always gets his work done on time, but when he’s not working he’s fighting crime on his free time.

He’s a very good and trust worthy man,

but sometimes is very lazy, and when he hits the criminals with his fist he makes the go crazy.

He’s not very athletic or is not in the proper fitness,

but he runs his own copper business.

Things he does may be mad but they are never bad. Mechanic man never works or fights crime alone

because he has a super rad friend named Chad.

He might be bald but that doesn’t stop him from being bold.

He saves people every day,

and he lets the criminals know He’s on his way.

He’s never late to work or even a crime scene

and he’s never been mean to a human being.

So all my friends know I have cats and so our new kitten was being goofy and he locked himself in our bathroom and he couldn't get out. This event was so funny. Our newest cat is gray with a white neck line and his feet look likes he's wearing white books. He is very funny and has very emotional feelings and gets a lot of attention and is like a mammas boy.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 06:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 128

On Tuesday I had a baseball game and my team won 7-3 against the Spartans. We kept them to zero hits but they scored on tag-ups and errors. I struck-out once and walked twice. I walk a lot because I am a lefty. Pitchers don't usually pitch well to lefties in this league. Someone on my team hit a triple! It was almost a home run. Off by around about a yard. It was our first tournament game and I was so happy we won. We stayed in the winner’s bracket to face the 1st place team.

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-theme-font:

minor-latin">Once upon a time there was a small little chinchilla his name was Jorge. Jorge had a best friend named Leonardo. Jorge and Leonardo loved adventures, especially ones that were life threatening. One day they two friends decided to go on yet another life threatening adventure. They wanted to go to the legendary Candy Mountain in the Forest of Death. All the chinchilla throughout the land new better than to ever step foot in the forest but Jorge and Leonardo were up for the challenge! The morning of their journey they woke up early to get a head start on the day. At 6:00 they set out. They walked and walked and walked for three whole days until they reached their destination. “Wow! It’s Candy Mountain,” exclaimed Jorge. They pulled out two large sacks to pile up on candy. Then all of a sudden there was a flash of lightning and a huge crash. Jorge and Leonardo were standing in a pit of quite sand. An old chinchilla stepped out of the shadows and into view. Jorge and Leonardo begged for the old chinchilla to help but he didn’t budge. Finally he spoke out. “You have stolen from me,” he said, “now you must pay the price.” Then he walked of and left them to die. The end.

This blog is a continuation of my 7 random facts. Once you have read this blog, you will defiantly know more about me.

1. I hate going through doors. I think that it is annoying to have to hold the door open just so you can take two steps.

2. I am addicted to hand sanitizer. It smells so good!

3. I am 5'5 and a half! I am seven inches taller than Varsha.

4. I have a collection of rings.

5. I have really curly hair, but I straighten it every day.

6. I am getting my braces of in March.

7. I love roller coasters, especially ones that go upside down.

8. My favorite animal is a squirrel.

Things that are creepy:

Clowns. One of the reasons is that people see movies that have clowns that are trying to kill people or are actually some type of creature.They’re creepy!

The undead. Okay, zombies are just weird, and aren’t very creepy at all. It’s the undead things you don’t really see everyday. Like zombies. For example, ReDeads (They’re from my favorite video game, Legend of Zelda if you’re wondering where they came from). They are mostly found underground, and are like vampires in a way. But they are SO WEIRD and SO CREEPY!

Squid. Now, before you think I’m afraid of squid, I like squid. They’re cool, but sometimes can be weird and somewhat creepy.

Once upon a time there was a little pig. He was named Willy. Willy wasn't just any pig, he was special. For one, he liked to eat bacon and ham. Also, he could fly! Willy loved flying, he loved flying everywhere. Unfortunatly, people didn't like that he could fly, and tried to eat him. Willy ran away (more like flew away) to a magically island called Neverland. He met losts of friends there and met a girl pig named Sally Sunshine who happened to liked eating bacon and ham too. They had little baby pigs, but they got hungry and mad one day so they ate them. Then they ate each other. Now the rest of the island will no longer live in fear of Sally and Willy Sunshine. Everybody else lived happily every after.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 01:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 112

This summer was the best and I did so much. Number one I played a bunch of hockey. Number two I hung out with friends. I participated in hockey camps and played hockey with my dad. I did other things like spend the night with friends and went to the hot springs.I played a lot of baseball and basketball.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

THINGS I LOVE:

bunnies,dogs,anything with suger,,my family,anything ZEBRA,neon colors,hair bows,swimming,bowling,tennis,my friends,and last but not least,VOLLEYBALL!!!:)

THINGS I HATE:

cats,veggies,running,doing chores,mowing the lawn(but that does not matter to anyone(mom and dad),seafood,scary movies and stories,cake,the dark,and mostly HOMEWORK:(

SORT OF FUNNY JOKES I LEARNED:

Q:Why don't the animals at the zoo take tests?

A:Because there's too many cheetahs.

Q:What does a tree drink at parties?

A:rootbeer. THE END:)

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 79

One day I went outside and when I came back in I had a new best friend named Sam. Sam is a stray cat that has been running around my neighborhood. We feed Sam milk and moist cat food. Sam is a greyish black color. Sam likes to cuddle and be pet. We built Sam a fort in a tree.

Sam knows exactly where we live. That's what I did one day. Now I have to go and feed Sam. Bye!

Im going to nagg on that commercial with zeus saying hes god of awesome.I was saying that before that car even came out. I dont like when stuff like that happens, and people dont beileve me.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 05:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 89

My room is a place of disasters!! It is where most of my conflicts with my smallish brother happen. I have to share it with him!!! I do my homework there because the rest of my house is in constant noise. It is a place of peace though, when me and my brother don’t argue. My room is a home to me. It has my stuff, my homework, and my brother. This is my room.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 02:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 75

I have had a total of three accidents in my life. The first on was when I broke my leg by a girl playing soccer.I broke two bones. The second was when I sprained my wrist playng vollyball. I was watching the olympics and I saw this guy punch the vollyball and score a point for his team. I tried it and I sprained my wrist. My third accident was when I got eight stiches above my nose and between my eyes. My cousin was swinging a golf club and I was too close to him and when he swung back, it hit me in the face. It happened a day before my birthday. I have had lots of accidents and they were not very fun.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 02:31 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 94

Not a day goes by when I don't think about you.

I am constantly reminded of how great you are.

I think about you day and night.

Every day I sheda tear, and every

day more and more.

Luca Strong #15

For this week I wanted to talk about what my favorite animal is and why.

My fovorite animal is a cat. I love how they sit around and act silly. I have two of my own and I love them. I also think cats are fun to pet and play with.

Now I ask you to leave a comment on what your favorite animals is and why.

Fall is in the air

It's that time of year again.

Flu season

That can mean only one thing,

FLU SHOT!!!!

Yearly my mom drags me to the nearest Walgreens to have my imm-un-i-za-tion.

As soon as she mentions flu shot, my anxiety level rises.

Driving to the drugstore makes me light-headed and weak.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, I can imagine the pinch and squeeze.

Straight ahead, I can see the pharmacy sign, Flu Shots Everyday.

My mom hands in the paperwork,

Big mistake. Why? Thirty minutes pass, then I hear my name.

Uh oh.

I'm tense and stiff. I can barely move.

I'm gonna faint.

I see the lights.

The pharmacist says, "Loosen up, okay."

"I'll do so", I say.

Pinch, ouch, yank, pull.

"You're all done", she says

"I'm bleeding", I say

Can I have a band-aide?

I love to swim! I am on the Falfins swim team and even though I am only a dynamo 2, I am trying my hardest to get moved up to blues! My best stroke is freestyle but my favorite is probably butterfly. The main reason I wouldn’t like butterfly is because it is the most tiring stroke to do. The best meet I’ve been in was the July meet this summer when I got 1st in freestyle, 1st in backstroke, and 1st in breast. So 1st in all three of my heats! Even if that was a really good meet, I know that I have to keep pushing myself to get better and better.

There are a few songs that I've had stuck in my head for like a month. They're good songs that I would love to buy, but my mom doesn't ever have time to review the lyrics. My mom doesn't let me buy songs that have bad lyrics, so that excludes a bunch of songs I like. I wish my mom would just look up song lyrics so I don't have these songs constantly tormenting me!

I can not wait for Halloween to come. On Sunday we decorated our house as if it was a haunted house. We have a grave yard and dead heads that laugh and drop down when you walk up to them. We have spider webs all over the place. We have dead people and hands and feet in the grave yard. We also have a dead man that cry’s for help with half of his body is on the other half of the yard. We have creepy sounds and on our fence and have a lot of spider webs and skeletons. So when people come they would be really freaked out.

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 04:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 88

I really did not know what to blog about, then I got the idea that maybe I should share another scary story that happened to me to go on with the other ones. Again, it takes place in India (of course!!!). I was trying out a school there just for a day because I wanted to see how it was since my mom always goes on and on about how tough school is in India. My mom's cousin owned a school there, so I went there. On the way back, I went on the school bus, and it was basically normal, until a guy in the back almost got bitten by a snake!!!! Basically,somehow a snake got into a bus and was slithering around and almost bit a person!! Can you believe that??? I was soooooo scared but after we all got off the bus, the snake was gone, so we thought that person was just kidding around, but the people on the street also said that they killed it. Now I always am kid of freaked out when I go to India!!!

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 03:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 82

So far, my favorite part of seventh grade would be enrichment class. I think enrichment is the best so far because we get to do our own newscasts. We got to pick our groups, get assigned which specific part of the world we are going to talk about, and film our newscast. My group is called the Neon News. Our scripts are fun and our fun facts are funny. Also, Our group gets along with each other very well. Another reason I like enrichment class is because we get time to read. We don't get to do this in any of our other classes. That's why enrichment is my favorite part of seventh grade so far.

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 02:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 94

As you know from most of my blogs and the about me part, I'm a big sports fan.My favorite college football team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers. After watching the team year after year, I began to like them more and more. This year they've been playing pretty good. They've only lost one game and that was against one of the hardest teams, Wisconsin. On Saturday, they played against Ohio State and weren't doing very well in the first half, but surprisingly enough, they fought for the biggest comeback in the school's history. They scored 28 points just in the second half to win the game. Out of all the teams in college football, I believe that Nebraska is among one of the most fun teams to watch.

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 01:28 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

I looked up at the stars and asked myself how far? Then my mom walked in and asked “how far what”? When I turned and saw her she had the “why aren’t you in bed” look on her face. I started crying and she knew why. She walked over and held me. My older sister, Sarah, walked over and asked what was going on. She stared at me dead on in the eyes then she got the memo. A tear rolled down her cheek she looked at the picture of daddy on my night stand. It had been almost a year since daddy died and I still hadn’t moved on while every other member of my family did. I didn’t understand how they got through the pain. To me it was too hard when you get that news and you’re the one who answered the door to get the letter just makes it harder. They didn’t understand that. My aunt (who hates me) thinks I am faking but, you can’t fake this kind of pain. If my aunt got it her way she would have made me admit to every single person in my family that I was “faking” my pain. How could I fake this though it was already hard enough to have him on the other side of the world but then some stranger comes up to your door tells you Mrs. Drew I am truly sorry for your loss and walks to his red dune buggy and drives off. The man, that stranger that just ruined your life forever doesn’t care you just got news your father died he just came to deliver the message. After that day (August 3rd 1999) everything was different for me. People at my school who I thought were my friends didn’t even care my dad just died while saving their country none appreciates a soldier unless they are important to then. Not me though I said thank you to every person in a camouflage suit at the airport, in the Wal-Mart, at target everywhere! Nobody knew how close me and my dad were. Usually the relationships with fathers are with their sons rarely with their daughters. Everyday we would go to the park and play soccer. He would always go for a run with me and pick me up and have me ride on his shoulders on our way to the ice cream shop (I never knew he had his wallet with him). This is what I was thinking about that night and that’s why I asked the question how far. In my head I was supposed to say more then how far I was supposed to say the real whole question. I needed to ask someone “how far is it to the stars? Daddy always talked about how every night he dreamed I would touch them one day”. Now I wanted to make his dream come true. I wanted to make our dream come true.

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 93

Ok, so this poem isn’t one of mine, but it was from an article for a necklace that my mom found. I loved the way this poem is written and I wanted to share it. This poem is a poem for hard times or if you have lost someone or something dear to you. I just love the way it’s written.

I Am With You Still

I give you this one thought to keep

I am with you still- do not weep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on the snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn’s rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the swift stars that shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone-

I am with you still- in each new dawn.

By anonymous.

I so wish I new who made this poem. Whatever, they can remain unknown.

Seventh grade is very different from sixth grade. First of all, the schoolwork is harder in Seventh grade. It takes a lot more effort to get my schoolwork done than it did in sixth grade. The homework got more difficult too. There is also a lot more of homework. Also, in seventh grade you make a lot more friends. In sixth grade I had around twenty friends. Now I have around forty to fifty friends. In this grade, you are not the youngest in the school anymore. You’re also not the oldest. You’re right in the middle of everybody. Though seventh grade is complicated, it’s also a lot of fun.

I had wanted a dog for a very long time but my mom and dad did not want one. I had been begging my parents to get me a shorkie half shi Tzu and half yorkie. Finally they agreed to get me a shorkie. We had been planning to get her on Christmas but instead we got her on thanksgiving. I had decided to name her Chelsea and she is an amazing dog and I love her.

Article posted October 9, 2011 at 03:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 88

I cannot believe that it snowed! I woke up with an unfortunate bloody nose and it was seven. Then I went to go see why it was so dark outside and everything was white! But too bad it did not get cold enough to stay for very long. I think this winter will be a very white one. I just hope people will be able to travel. Otherwise, I will not be able to see my sister.

This week we can write about anything, eh? MWHAHAHAHAHA=http://(That's supposed to be an evil laugh.)I guess I will just write some really random stuff then … do pillow pets scare you? I just hate the song. And don’t even get me started on Happy Nappers… Also, if you think Chick-Fil-A is AWESOME, then join the club!!!

AND IF YOU GET PEANUT BUTTER, GET SMOOTH!!!!- Brian Regan (comedian)

I think its sad that Steven Jobs died last Thursday. I think he had a amazing impact on the worlds techology advance. He was one of the greatest inventors of his time and of are time and beyond.He made some preatty awsome things on the time he was on the earth like the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Ipod Nano.

Football or soccer, that is the question. Honestly, I can't decide. Both are immensely fun and offer me great options. I have been playing soccer since I was four. Soccer has always offered me a way to get my mind off of things. Since I play goalie, I get to be more authoritative than usual. Football on the other hand, grasped my attention this year. In football I get to release any anger that I may have. Plus, I can channel any emotions that I may have. Overall both sports are absolutely astounding. If you asked me whether I liked football or soccer better, I'd say both.

Article posted October 8, 2011 at 06:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 92

1. Knock knock.

Who's there?

Boo.

Boo who?

Stop cryimg you big baby.

2. A guy walks into a bar. Ouch!

3. Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To rescue his brother from Chick-Fil-A.

4. Waiter: Would you like your pizza cut into 4 or 8 slices?

Customer: 4. I could never eat 8.

5. Q: Why do people like vanilla more than chocolate?

A: They don't.

Article posted October 8, 2011 at 06:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

Hey, well this week I'm supposed to write about anything so hmmmmmmm I just got back from New Mexico a few days ago. It was really cool because I got to skip school:). ALthough we had to do a lot of walking and it was really really hot out. During the entire trip I got to try new foods and see new native style paintings.If you were wondering the specific placesI went then I'll tell you: Sante Fe and Touse. You have probably not heard of those places before though... Usually when you go t a new place you try different foods. Not here I had American food not mexican food. Thats pretty much all that happened in New MexicoI. hope to go on this vacation again sometime soon!!

Article posted October 8, 2011 at 05:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

If you could have any exploratory you wanted at Mountain Ridge what would it be? If I could choose one it would be horseback riding. We would have stables at the school and learn how to do cool and fun things with our horses. Sort of like what Fountain Valley School has but it is an after school program. You would be able to choose if you wanted to do english or western riding, also. I would bring my horse and ask my horse trainer if she could come and teach us. The school would have a whole tack room full with saddles, reins, and grooming supplies.

Article posted October 8, 2011 at 12:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

My dog Bindi is a very crazy and excited dog. My family rescued her from a rescue shelter so we are not sure what breed she is. My dad thinks that thinks that Bindi is a Boxer mixed with another breed; she also looks like a Dingo. Bindi is a light colored brown, basically tannish; she has a small white spot on her back and white on her face. Bindi is such a funny dog she makes me laugh every day.

I love archery,but fencing is my main sport.

I don't have many friends.

I got a new dog.(He'll bite your arm off, but we're working on it.)

I love computers, and other electrical devices.

I usually am a doing learner.

My favorite animals are wolves,foxes, otters, and raptor birds.

My best and favorite subjects are Math and Science.

I like all of the seasons, but summer and fall are my most motivating.

Pine cones have taken over my mind.

I don't like growing pains.

Years ago, on a snowy day, I went sledding with my brothers and some friends. We made a big ramp by covering a skateboard ramp with snow. Starting from the top of the hill, you could get going pretty fast. Hitting the jump at that speed meant getting a lot of air. I did just that and ended up surfing on my sled in the middle of the air. I didn’t mean to do it and I don’t really know how it happened but it is still my coolest sledding trick.

This Friday I have dry land before ice practice. Dry land is where we do drills of the ice, like squats and stickhandling. But this isn't just any dry land, this is a body checking dry land. We have to have on full pads for this. We practice the body checking basics during these. I really like these dry lands.

So, you know how in baseball they have walkup songs that they play when they walk up too bat? Well, I’ve been thinking about what my walk-up song would be. I would probably do Centerfield by John Fogarty because it’s catchy and a lot of people know it. What would your song be if you could choose? It doesn’t even have to be the whole song, just a snip-it. Maybe you would combine songs. It’s your choice. 

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 04:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 81

Awesome in sports

Smart in school

Honest with people

Lovable to animals

Energetic even in the mornings.

Exciting to be around

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 03:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

I have a Shetland sheepdog Molly. She is such a cutie. Molly is almost ten, November 16. Molly has brown, black, white and a little bit of red fur. She has brown eyes. I love playing ball with Molly. Molly is full of energy and likes to run. Molly has basically grown up with me; there was one other dog before we had molly when I was born. Her name was Mindy. I don’t remember her that much because I was so young. Molly has moved with us from Massachusetts to Colorado. Molly loves treats and barks at the door bell. Molly protects us. Molly will chase my volleyball and then pick it up. I love my dog Molly!

for this blog, I chose the time I went to Canada for the first time in many years. The wierd thing is that I was born in Canada. I left to come to the U.S. when I was 2 years old! I haven't been there again until last year. I got so excited! I was so happy that I got to go back to Canada. Well, apparantly it was colder than I thought and it was super scary. I had brought only one coat and it was super thick. I had brought it just in case because my mom told me I had to. That was a good idea. Why was it scary? It was probably because of the homeless people roaming around the whole place. Then, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to college there, and I definitely said NO!!! My dad asked me why and I said it was too scary. He said that this was the country I was born in and it is safer than any other country in this world. Then I finally got used to the place. I didn't want to leave this place any more. Other than that it was cold, this was a very exciting trip!!!!

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 05:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

Once upon a time there was a fish named Gill. He was the only and most colorful fish in the sea. But one day Gill felt bad for all his friends had only been gray so he went to the deepest part of the sea and ask the octopus, “What should I do I feel o so very bad that I’m the only colorful fish in the sea.” The octopuses said,” Go to the shark he can help.” So he went to the shark but the shark was clueless but he did say that Gill should go to the puffer fish. When Gill got there he saw that the puffer fish was sick and said,” Is there anything that I can do to help you?” The puffer fish said that gill could bring him a tissue, but right as Gill got there the puffer fish sneezed and made gill’s colors go everywhere. All the fish in the sea turned a color and Gill was super happy.

.....................THE END......................

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 03:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 102

I love to talk because then you can learn a lot about people in so little time and then be best friends! I get in trouble a lot for talking so sorry to all the people I got in trouble for talking with! Talking is a really good way to solve problems and just have fun. I see people who look really sad or depressed a lot and it makes me sad. I like to see people happy because I'm happy on most occasions so being happy is good! Talking, laughing, and happiness are really important things in my life so I try and encourage them.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 03:00 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 92

Once upon a time, there lived a man named Crisho. He lived in the mountains far away from anybody else. He was a very solitary man who thought that the only friends that he needed were the animals and the everlasting stretch of land that he lived upon. Little did he know that high in the clear blue sky exsisted the legendary three faces. Some say that the faces could fix the most desperate problems yet at a sudden moment, change their minds and torture their clients to death. The only way to be sure that the faces would grant your most daring wishes was to complete a quest in which the faces sent you on. Most who tried to fullfill these quests almost never returned. Crisho had no idea that far above, the three faces lay in silent watch. The faces were looking for their next client, since their last one had been blown to bits. Nobody dared to ask after the dreadfull news had been reported. Feeling bored the faces agreed that Crisho would be their next customer. So they sent a bird with a small vile down to Crisho. Crisho was in his garden when he saw a little bird come and perch on his fence. Delighted by the iridescent plumage on the bird he wondered if the bird could sing as beautifully as it looked. As he waited for music he noticed that bird had a small vile atatched to its leg. He went to the bird and untied the vile. Crisho unfastened the lid and looked inside. Unfortunately He made the mistake of taking in a deep breath. All of a sudden Crisho falls  to the ground unconcious. Just before Crisho's eyes close he sees the bird give an evil grin. The next thing he knows he wakes up feeling very lonely. An emotion he has never had before felt and yet this longing can't be fufilled by his original companions. No, this longing can only be satisfied by the presence of other human beings. The next day Crisho feels lonlier than ever. Finally he decides to set out on a quest in search of companionship. After a week of traveling he stumbles upon a village, sick and near death. At the sight of other people Crisho feels complete. He lays down content, wating for death. Moments from the end he spots a young boy fall to his knees beside him. The young boy is strong enough to carry him so he leans down felling pitty for the man. Soon after, Crisho awakes in a small hut with the boy preparing a remedy by a small stove. Crisho looks around himself, it isn't much, but he notices that it is raining outside. Then he has second thoughts about wanting to be out of the cramped hut. The boy notices that the man is awake, so he walks over to him and tells him that his name is Darin. Crisho is happy that he has found a friend. At that moment the faces are looking down on Crisho. They are not content at all that Crisho has not suffered in finding friendship. So they take Darin out of the hut and chain him to a volcano across the sea. They leave a message saying Darin's location and that he will die in three days time if he is not rescued. Crisho, devastated that his new friend is near death can't help but feel that he is in Darin's debt. So with his strength renewed, he sets off for the volcano. When he reaches the port where he is to cross the sea, he realizes that he does't have any money. So he goes into a nearby cafe and sits down feeling weary and hopeless. At the table next to him he overhears someone say, "Did you hear about the faces? Apparently they can grant any wish. They can do just about anything!"

Crisho hearing this feels his hopes rise, but he leaves before he has time to hear about the consequences. Outside Crisho looks up and words come to him out of nowhere. Suddenly he feels himself being lifted up. Before he can realze what is happening he finds himself in the house of the faces. They all ask him simultaneously what do wish for Crisho? He stares up in bewilderment and manages to mumble out the words, " Money and time o faces."

They all smile and tell him that he can only have one of the things that he desires. Crisho asks for some time to think. Thoughts run rapidly through his mind and he finally comes to a decision. He asks for a boat. The faces discuss things among themselves and they turn back at Crisho. The faces give him an evil grin and disapear. In their places he finds probably the worst boat on earth. He sighs, he saw this coming but he didn't think it would be this bad. He takes his "boat" and brings it to the port. As he sets off he hears people laughing at him, but he looks straight ahead determined to find his friend. The journey is hard and tiresome but he finally makes it to the other shore. Pressed for time he rushes on. When he reaches the volcano he is beside himself with fear. Determined he moves on and up the fiery mountain. When he reaches Darin he is disapointed with himself for thinking that it would this easy. Darin tries to warn him but its too late a large burst of flame comes from behind him. As he tries to put out the flames, Darin throws him a sword. Crisho catches it and tries to ward off the beast and unchain Darin at the same time. Finally Darin is free, but the dragon seeing a look of relief on Crisho's Face takes it as an opportunity and siezes Crisho. Crisho, trapped in the horrible monster's grasp takes a swing with the sword and takes off the beast's head. It falls to the ground with Crisho still in its grasp.Darin rushes to Crisho and helps him out of the wicked claws. Darin and Crisho are overwhelmed with joy. The faces are not quite as satisfied but they pretend that it was all planned. Crisho and Darin return back to the lovely home in the mountains where their friendship lives on.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 02:38 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 111

To me, Black Holes are one of the most interesting mysteries of space. If you want to, answer the questions below. If you need help, unscramble the words next to the questions which give you the answer. The answers are on the bottom along with facts about black holes.

1. What color is a black hole? sivibieln

2. How are black holes caused? upers voan

3. What happens if you go into a black hole? uyo rea dretethcs trapa

4. What is a black hole? ovtrex

1. The color of a black hole is invisible because of sucking up stars.

2. Black holes are caused by Super Novas. What happens is that a huge star runs out of energy and collapses on itself from its gravity. In a chain reaction, it caused the debris to go in all direction and is pulled back to its own gravity circling the nucleus creating a black hole.

3. If you go into a black hole, you are stretched apart from gravity. As you’re sucked deeper into the black hole, time keeps on slowing down until it seems like everything stopped. That’s because gravity slows down time. If you reach to the center of a black hole, gravity isn’t as powerful as the outside parts of it so time slows down.

4. A black hole is basically a vortex in space. In the middle of a black hole is the nucleus.

That’s all that I basically know about black holes.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 01:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

Sadface football ended today.

I guess we have to go are seperate ways.

I thank Mr. Mazza and Mr. Belsey for being my choaches.

They made playing football supercalafragiclisticexpaladosus!

I love my team and always will.

Playing with them was such a thrill!

Ochilaley!

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 01:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 93

Once upon a time...

"No, no, no. Too many stories start with, Once upon a time...",said Marthias,"How about this? Of all the things in the world that get me annoyed and cause tons of trouble are my sons, Jordathis and Parthas..."

Marthias said, "Seriously, you two have been in school for fifty days, and how many time have you been to detention? Fifty."

"Sorry, Da." said Parthas.

"That's what you said for the last forty-nine times!" said Marthias.

"We're very sorry, Da," mumbled Jordathis.

Marthias said," I've taking your 82 inch screen T.V.s, your portable electronics, your toys, and your sport gear. I've basically taken everything from you. Just go to bed."

Jordathis and Parthas slowly went up stairs.

Marthias yelled in anger,"Ride the bus tomorrow morning!"

Marthias had a busy morning at his work. Phones were ringing every minute.

Ring! Ring! The phone's ID said that it was Marthias' sons' school.

Marthias said,"Hello? Is this about my sons? Yes?"

There was a little silence.

Then Marthias shouted,"THEY DID WHAT?!?!?"

Marthias yelled,"You two are grounded to your rooms for the rest of the month! Getting suspended for the rest of the month! Ugh!"

Jordathis and Parthas went to their room, that they shared, whimpering.

"The only rule I have and it's 'treat others how you want to be treated' and they can't follow that." said Marthias quietly,"They better change."

One month later...

Jordathis and Parthas just finished setting up a trap for a teacher to get caught in. Then the loud speaker went on,"Attention! Go to your classrooms immediately! A robber is coming to the building!"

Jordathis and Parthas didn't go to their classroom, they went to their lockers next to the trap.

They herd the robber barg in the school. The robber stool the money in the cafeteria. He decided to go out a different exit, but he had to go through Jordathis' and Parthas' trap. The robber didn't know that there was a trap, so he got stuck in the trap.

Jordathis and Parthas were heroes for once!

Marthias said,"I'm so proud of you two. You get everything back I took away from you."

"Yes!" said Jordathis and Parthas together as one.

Marthias got a phone call at his work. The caller ID was Jordathis' and Parthas' school.

"Hopefully My sons did something good again" said Marthias as he picked up the phone.

The was silence.

Marthias shouted,"THEY DID WHAT TO YOU!?!?!"

THE END

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 88

Hawaii is a state that I have always wanted to go to. Since my sister graduated from high school she chose her senior trip to go to Hawaii. The island I went to was Maui. Maui is well known for its beaches and it’s amazing, beautiful, and breath taking nature. When I was there we rented a condo right off the ocean. When we were there we did many enjoyable activities. For example, we went snorkeling. We took a boat to a volcanic crater, called Molokai. There we explore the dark deaths of the ocean and the colorful coral. Also, we drove to Hana, a small town, on the “Road to Hana”. After the bumpy drive and at least 600 turns, we found ourselves at the beautiful town of Hana. Along with driving the “Road to Hana”, we got the chance to fly in a helicopter. In the helicopter we got to see the crystal clear waters, dark green rainforest, and the tall volcano of Haleakala. Since the beautiful volcano of Haleakala truly was beautiful, the next day we decided to bike down it. Despite the early drive to the top we got there right at sunrise and saw the sunrise over the rainforest and the sparkling waters. Biking down the volcano was a one in the life time experience. In fact, this whole trip was a one in the life time experience because it was going to be the last experience I had before my sister went off to college.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 12:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 111

Haiku Poem

I like McDonalds.

They have really good french fries.

McDonald's taste good.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 12:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

Isabelle jumped. The shadows made her uneasy after watching Bonecrushers:Thirst for Blood. In fact, she could almost see boney, shadowy figures lined up against the wall. Stop it! she scolded herself. There's nothing to be afraid of! Still, the movie had freaked her out. It had been about a girl named Izzie who was about her age, 14. She had unfortunately been home alone, too. In fact, she had actually been watching a horror movie as well, though Isabelle couldn't remember what it was; she was too terrified at the moment. Then, she suddenly felt a strong, boney hand grab hold of her leg and yank her down. Izzie suddenly found herself facing a whole row of blood-thirsty skeletons with flashing red eyes, ready to... but Isabelle had shut it off, though she could only assume the worst, that the poor girl had been... No, stop it, right now! she screamed silently. There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of. She relaxed and let her leg hang down, and suddenly felt a hand grip her tightly. Isabelle's blood froze in her veins. No, it can't be! It yanked her down. And, just like in the movie, she saw a whole army of hungry, glittering red-eyed skeletons enjoying the sight of their victim, just biding their time, waiting to strike. Suddenly, Isabelle remembered that the girl, Izzie, had been watching Bonecrushers as well, before she was pulled to her doom. Then Isabelle thought of something else that make a chill go down her spin. Now that she thought of it, the girl had looked just like her. Her name had been Izzie, sort of like the name Isabelle. Isabelle's heart pounded as she remembered the most important fact, that there had been a warning sticker on the back of the case that had read:

WARNING: WHOEVER WATCHES THIS VIDEO, THEIR LIFE WILL END VIOLENTLY. DO NOT TAKE THIS WARNING LIGHTLY. THIS VIDEO IS CURSED AND YOU ARE DOOMED=http://

Isabelle then realized why the person at Blockbuster had been so nervous to give it to her and tried to stop her from renting it. In fact, they had been so nervous and on the verge of seeming to lose their minds that they sold it to her for a buck. Yeah, now Isabelle understood the warning. The girl in the movie had been her, and it was just showing what would happen. That was what probably what happened to all the other people who watched it, and now it was too late. But wait... she hadn't seen the end of the movie. Maybe the girl got out ok! Her heart took a leap of hope and she strained with all her might against the skeleton hand still holding her tight to reach up to the couch to retrieve the remote. She wrapped her fingers around it to get a firm grip as she was jerked down again. Trying to forget the fact that a dozen angry bonecrushers were seemingly deciding on how to eat their meal, Isabelle aimed the remote over their skulls and pressed the 'play' button. Izzie was still staring transfixed at the lot, her mouth frozen open in terror and the skeletons gazing at her hungrily. Then the skeletons made their move. Isabelle looked away as Izzie gave an earsplitting scream. She covered her ears with her hands to block out the sound of ripping flesh and rapid bloodsucking. Her heart sank. She knew the same would happen to her. Just like the warning label had said she would die a violent death. Oh, why, oh WHY had she taken it as a joke?! The skeletons had apparently been focusing on the screen, because now they looked ready to strike. And the last, and worse thing, that Isabelle saw was a boney, skinless mouth stretching out to her, before the remote fell to the ground...        

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

During the summer, I had a trauma accident to my teeth. I was riding my bike, when a bug flew in to my eye. I swerved on my bike and hit my mouth on the handlebars, causing me to flip over my bike and hitting my face on the ground. I was walking toward my friend, crying and bleeding crazily all over the place. I looked like I just got out of a horror movie scene. My body went into chock, wich made me breath really heavily. My father came running to me and sat me down with some ice. I went to the Memorial Hospital and was checked by a doctor. The doctor was given my adult tooth and said "His whole adult tooth came out including the root of his tooth." He grabbed my head and my tooth and shoved the tooth back into my mouth, into my gum socket to be specific. Anyways, since then I got 5 to 6 root canals and have not riden my bike since.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 12:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 96

A lot of people don't like hockey. "Hockey is boring, hockey is blah blah blah". I love hockey. I love the fast paced nature of the game. There is just something about hockey that I absolutely love. It is my bread and butter. I don't know what I would do without hockey!

Well, today I will be talking about random things as the title says. So, first off, THREE DAY WEEKEND! Now that I think about it, that actually sounds kind of sad that a weekend with three days is really exciting. Oh well, at least next week is a FOUR-DAY WEEKEND! What are all of you people going to do this weekend? I don’t know about you, but I’m going to relax at home and sleep in. Well, since this is my last blog of the quarter, I am going to have a big finish, so,SEE YA! ( That was not as big as I had expected it.)

Cancer

Why is it this way?

You never have a say.

She is so nice.

Why does she have to this price?

They found it at an early stage, I know.

It still can show.

Why does it spread and spread?

It just makes people dread.

Dread life.

Next thing you know this might happen to your wife.

It happened to her.

I just pray they find the cure.

This disease is tough.

You’ll think you have had enough.

Don’t say nope.

There’s always hope.

Chemo kills.

But it also heals.

Why did this have to happen to her?

Why is there a deadly disease called Cancer?

I think it is time to give sports an evaluation. To begin, all sports are great exercise. You feel better about yourself and have more energy every day. Most sports promote teamwork. That is a great skill to have in life because you know how to work with anyone. Other life lessons you learn from sports are “don’t stop trying even if you fail the first time”, and “practice makes you better”. Even if you quit a sport, you never forget the life skills that you learn along with the skills you need to play that sport. Finally, put your thinking cap on because you need serious brain power to play a sport. Concentration, skill, and awareness are crucial to success. Sports are great, so have fun!

Wow, Mountain Ridge is so much better than my old school. The teachers are better and the kids are a lot nicer and there are way more kids so not everyone is into everyones business. Plus the curriculum is a lot better than at my old school too. There is so much that I am learning this year that I probably wouldn't have learned at my other school.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 03:11 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 109

Leave comment on what I should name it.

As I was gagged and tied in a corner I could feel every eye staring at me. I had my eyes close with a gun to my head. But, how I ended up in such a situation, you may wonder. Well, it all started yesterday, I was on my daily commute when, all of a sudden, I saw a sight I could not believe. My favorite book store just got the new book, Dungeon of the Wardens. That’s where I made my first mistake.  I swerved in a U-turn on a non U-turn intersection. No cop saw me, but as I realized my mistake I got all depressed because I tarnished my perfect personal driving record. I lost control and crashed into a jewelry store. Turns out I just helped a bunch of gangsters rob the place. They took the loot, grabbed me, and drove away from the scene. I said what they did was not good moral character and lectured them until they slapped a piece of duct tape over my mouth. They took me to a warehouse that stored medical supplies. I was tossed to the floor, and was asked my name.

“Fr-Fr-Fr, Frank,” I responded.

One guy came up to me. He reeked of body odor and was a big burley character. He removed his ski mask and stared at me. He asked one of the other guys what to do. One gut opened a box and tossed him a syringe; the man gave a sick sadistic smile.

When I rose from my drugged slumber I realized we were on a cargo plane.

The droning of the engines was deafening. The flight dragged on for an hour or so. We landed in an abandoned air field where they took me to a hanger. All of a sudden, I heard a helicopter. Suddenly, I feel a gun go to my head; I see the hanger doors open policemen shoot all the gangsters. When I get back to work I realize that my boss docked my pay for the week.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 02:49 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 62

Choices

Inspired by the book If I Stay by Gayle Forman

What if I had the choice?

What if I had the voice?

Would I live or would I die?

Are the prices way too high?

What would I gain?

What would I lose?

I have the right to choose.

If I stay or if I go.

I am the only one to know.

What would I choose?

What would I lose?

What would it take,

To make this choice I have to make?

What if I had the choice?

What if I had the voice?

By Kacie

Grade 6

Yes I wrote this in 6th grade, but when I heard about this assignment, I just had to choose one of my poems and when I saw this one… well I just had to use it. I have made some 7th grade poems, about three of them in fact, but I didn’t want to share them because they are sorrowful, sort of, and I just thought this one was good. Hope you like it and please do not take this poem. I know how copy and paste works, and since none of my poems are published, yet, except one from 5th grade, I would like to keep my poems as my creation, if you don’t mind.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 01:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

One day Evan was going to his bus and he realized that he had left his lunch box in his locker. So since he was early, he went back to his locker and saw it was not there! After he checked the cafeteria and found no lunch boxes there. Then he said he would go to the bus instead. As he was now sprinting to the full bus, he also noticed that he dropped his text book and so he had to get up and get it. Due to those mistakes, he had the misfortune to miss his bus when he realized that his stuff was on the bus=http://=http://!!!!

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 12:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 81

This weekend me and my sister Dani went to Waldo’s Canyon for a hike. We walked 12.4 miles!! I liked it though because of the view of the mountains and everything else. I also liked this weekend because it was a time for my sister Dani and I to spend some sister time with eachother and the hike was the perfect time.

Have you ever heard of the story about the little girl who fell down into the hole that came from a tree? Well, if you haven’t here it is. One day in a country called Orange Plains. I know it’s the weirdest name to ever have for a country, but I thought it fit. Anyways, this little girl’s name is Panina. She decided to play outside. So when she went outside to play she decided to climb a tree. When see saw a hole in the tree she thought it was just like that, because the tree got hit with lightning or something. So she decided to step in it. Well it turns out Panina isn’t a very smart girl so far or as that seems. Just wait and see. Back to the story as Panina is falling down the hole she feels like she is getting smaller and smaller. As soon as she stops falling and is able to stand up she looks around. All she sees is something small and tiny… it’s a key, but when she tries to pick it up she cannot grab it. Soon enough she realizes that when she fell she fell into some fantasy world…..

Okay so as you read on you cant tell I am no poet. Haha.

Hope

As I sit in the car,

I watch the tree fly by,

And I wonder what I am going to do with my life,

Right now all I can do is hope.

Hope for a greater mean,

hope for a greater purpose than seen,

As humans all we can do is Hope.

Hope

POPCORN

Hurray!

Buttery Fun!

It is so DELICOUS!

All sorts of kinds!

Yum! Yum!

I am talking about popcorn because it is the best food EVER!

Personally, I don’t like the Denver Broncos. I am from Arizona. That is why I like the Arizona Cardinals. Anyway, I cannot represent the Broncos. Although, I do like the Packers, Vikings, and the Ravens as secondary teams. The teams I consider of unfavorable are the Steelers, Buccaneers, and the Colts. At least these are my opinions.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 02:52 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 82

Over the summer my brother participated in a huge marching competition called Drum Corps. Most people have never even heard of Drum Corps International (DCI), but it is an event in which hundreds of music groups travel around the country performing their shows. Drum Corps is like professional marching band, but you don't get paid. In fact, it costs a lot to even be a part of a corps. It is an extremely mentally and physically destructive experience. Everyone sleeps on our country's finest high school gym floors, and the tubas have to do "happy fun time" where they hold their forty-pound instruments at set position ( held in the air- not on you shoulder) for painful lengths of time. The corps' intense agony pays off when they play their ear-splitting performances with amazing accuracy. The corps that my brother marched with, the Blue Knights, achieved ninth place in the nation. He came back home smelling really bad.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 02:41 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 61

This story is based off an excruciatingly weird dream I had a while back. Enjoy!

One day, Roy the farmer sat on a hill drinking tea and grooming a cow. This wasn't just any cow, though. No, it was a special cow. To be more precise, this cow was a marvel of science. You see, to get spider silk, scientists first added spider genes to goats to extract the silk from their milk. However, they soon figured out that the goats didn't produce the silk fast enough. In order to solve this problem, the scientists inserted the genes into a cow. As you may have guessed, this cow belonged to Farmer Roy and was the one and only Falafelagan. Falafelagan produced a whopping one cup of liquefied spider silk per liter of milk. The only noticeable setback that had been observed so far was as follows: Falafelagan was a purple cow. Yes, she still had black spots, don't worry about that. The only real problem the scientists had with Falafelagan before her death in at the age of 87 was that Falafelagan nearly caused the state of California to be wiped off the map. At that time, California boasted an amazing nuclear power plant that produced all the energy for the city of Los Angeles. on the very same day mentioned at the beginning of the story, Falafelagan went wild and ran away. In fact, she ran all the way to the state of California, and, yes, you got it, all the way into the power plant. Falafelagan then proceeded to rampaging through the plant and almost destroying it. Thankfully, all the workers in the plant saw the obvious danger of having a crazed cow in a nuclear power plant and left. Falafelagan, however, actually caused some damage. She head-butted the walls so much she caused a nuclear spill! When the scientists heard the news, they were all sad for their cow, for they thought she was dead. She wasn't dead yet, though. She went straight back to Farmer Roy's barn and lived happily ever after with him.

Why Falafelagan went on this rampage we'll never know, but one thing's for sure, she was one unique cow.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 02:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

I don't really know what to talk about, so I guess I'll talk about dance! I love to dance!!! My favorite kind is ballet. I go to Ballet Society of Colorado Springs. I can't dance until next April or May because I got surgery. :P My surgery was for an extra bone, and NO it was not like an extra toe or something. I didn't even know that the bone was there until it started giving me pain. Then I had to go through this long process of stuff. Well, I have a passion for dance and I hope to get back to dancing soon! :)

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 01:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 93

I like books because books are more informational and help you learn grammer plus they are better than movies because it has more detail and requires you to use your imagination. However I dislike movies because they usually leave out important information. Also because you don't get to read at all. Also movies motivate the one most important rule for movies read the book before watching the movie. All in all I like reading but dislike movies. What is your opinion?

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 12:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 102

My pinkey

pinkies are very helpful for life.

It makes sure your friends keep secrets.

It makes you look very elegant while drinking tea.

It does everything while your other fingers are dirty.

It also pushes down on the A on the key board.

It also is the tiniest finger of all your fingers.

It might not be big but its sure does a lot.

It does many wonderful things for you.

And remember you only have two!

-Jazmine

For this blog, I am going to write a short story. It is about a WWII nazi work camp.

I woke with a start, there was a banging on the door of my apartment. I jumped up out of bed and ran to the door, "Open this door, or I'll knok it down!", yelled an Wafen SS agent. Samuel looked around the room, he knew it was the last time he would do so. Then he opened the door. "We have suspicions that you are Jewish, come with us." yelled one of the three agents. They could not know, he had to leave! One of the SS agents searched Sam's pockets, "What's this?" he tsaid, "ooh our suspicions are confirmed Kaptain Schubert. He is a Jew, take him to Archwitz!" They exited the building and headed for a train staition. "Sam! No! Don't take him please!" Samuel looked over, Mom! she was between two other SS agents. "Mom!" Sam shouted. They and many others were loaded onto a train and taken away to a nazi death camp.The cars were crowded and hot, 0you could not move without bumping another person, in this car alone there must have been 100 people. How cruel, thought Sam, we are being treated like hogs for slaughter, we need to escape! helooked around, the onlt opening wa a small window in the back, through which he could see a German soilder and another car in tow. No way out, he thought, I wonder if I'll live.

An hour or so laterthe train stopped and the door opened. everyone walked out and he could see other people with red triangles on their shirt walking towards the trains. as he left that area, he saw several SS gaurds directing them up to an entry. At the entry a Warden yelled for women and children in one line, men in the other. Samal stepped into the men line and was given a red triangle on his shirt by an officer and then they were walked to a vast courtyard where there were many dorm houses. they were directed to one and told to stay there till morning.

Sam met another prisoner and asked if there was a way out of Archwitz. the man laughed and said, "Sure, if you are smart enough." They got to planning an escape roue and agreed on a time and way to escape. On his first day, Samuel was walked out to the courtyard with many other prisoners and told to dig a pit, it was hard work, they were digging by hand in the heat and sun with little water, some died of heat in the first few hours. those who surVIved were led to the train staition. Just what Samuel had planed. then he herd, "Sam, you lived!" Sam looked up and saw the man he ploted to escape with, an American named Jack. " Well so far I'm alive". "Everyone listen up!" An SS agent yelled," When this next train comes, walk up and collect the bodies of those who died on the train!" after an hour of waiting sam herd the train's bell ring and started to walk up to the platform. A sleek black train came to a stop with a lurch and passengers poured out.

Samuel and jack were assigned to the same car and they hauled the bodies away for the first 5 trips then went back and hid amongst yhe trash and crates that were in the car. A few minutes later a guard came and kicked around the boxes, but, by some miracle, did not find them. The train started moving and Sam knew he was on his way home.

NOTE:

there are some german words in my story that apear to be spelled wrong but they are not.

Kaptain= the german rank equal to captain

Archwitz= The biggest Nazi work camp in germany during WWII

Many jews died in these camps, but none would come out as easy as Samuel and Jack did. most would die.

Just joking. Well sort of. :) Cody simpson is miraculous! He is 14 years old, He is like Justin Bieber sort of. I love Justin Bieber to infinity! Back to Cody. He is from Austraila. His accent is amazing. He is a singer. He was stunning green eyes. His hair is blond and, he was a "Justin Bieber" flip. I went to his concert we had backstage passes! We got to meet him. He is tall. My sister the "square" thinks she has a chance with him. Yeah right! Like that will ever happen! Just Joking. My favorite song from Cody is YiYi. Justin to Cody = Justin bieber all the way! No offense to you Cody.:)

Now you know a little bit more about me! Down to earth chica is out.

P.S Down to Earth is my favorite JB song.

I had to do this for enrichment so I thought I

would share it with everyone. :)

Boasting a lethal number of mini-guns, cannons and howitzers, the AC-130 Gunship has earned a reputation as one of the deadliest combat weapons on the planet.

The AC-130 gunship was created because the U.S Air Force needed a new ground attack air craft that was big and could fly long distances. The AC-130 is a modified version of Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules transport plane. . The aircraft got its weapons from Boeing who is responsible for transforming the transport plane into a gunship.

The AC-130 was designed to, in combat missions to provide support to other aircraft and soldiers fighting on the ground. It dose it job very well. The U.S. Air Force is the only user of the AC-130 Gunship. The aircraft comes in two variants. In order for the AC-130 to fly it requires a crew of 13 people. The weapons on the AC-130 range from 25 millimeter Gatling guns to 105 millimeter howitzers; the AC-130 has a reputation for delivering punishing assaults in combat zones.

Along with providing firepower, the AC-130 gunship has impressed the U.S. Air Force because of its ability to operate in extreme weather conditions and fly for long periods of time at night. Equipped with advanced sensors, scanners and radar, the aircraft is able to tell the difference between teammates and enemies from great distances. This makes the AC-130 one of the best among conventional military aircraft.

The AC-130 Gunship has been criticized for being too heavily armed and providing an overwhelming display of force. However, the Air Force has wanted in recent years to add more firepower to the aircraft.

In the future, the U.S. Air Force announced that it will upgrade the armaments on the AC-130 Gunship. The aircraft’s howitzers will be replaced with 120 millimeter mortars and Hellfire missiles. The Air Force will also add Viper Strike Glide Bombs and an Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System to the aircraft. All together, these additions will make the AC-130 Gunship an even more formidable piece of weaponry.

The show Extreme Coupon (I think) is so cool. I can’t believe how they can buy like three hundred things and use coupons and limit it down to almost five dollars! It’s also strange why they buy all that stuff for. But anyways it’s still super amazing how it’s done. I remember one show these twins were going to the store and bought fifty packs of deodorant, and other stuff and it was only seven dollars. It also amazes me because they have to spend a long time to save up that many coupons. Think about it, it might take a whole entire year. That’s why I think Extreme Coupon is really cool.

Just so you can learn more information about me, I'm blogging about my pets of my whole life! Here goes!

Crush: A yellow-orange tabby tom-cat. He was fiesty and aggresive to everyone except me. I wasn't mean to him, like my younger siblings. He's about 17 years old now, and that's old for a cat! We had to give him back to his original owner when we moved to California.

Dorcas: A torbie she-cat with pretty amber eyes. She was wild at first. We got her on a trip to my grandparents' house up in the mountains. A neighbor of my grandparents had a cat give birth to kittens, and we got four of them- the ones who were stupid enough to crawl into the trap- and named them Bobby-Socks, Sereka, Dorcus, and Hissy. She was killed by a coyote.

Bobby-Socks: A dark red tabby tom-cat. He was muscular and stubborn, but sweet. He was also a cat we had, but we had to leave him in the mountains; He wouldn't go in a cat carrier. XD He was given to my cousin, but fate took him. A snow-plow took his life in a short 3 minutes. He bled to death.

Sereka: A dark flowing gray she-cat. Aggressive and bold, this she-cat would do anything to rule the roost! She was sweet and kind to most people, but not to her owner, my grandmother. My grandfather ended up shooting Sereka, at age 9 months out of aggressiveness for his wife.

Hissy: A light gray tom cat with red-amber eyes. He snarled, hissed, and scratched. We ended up releasing him and he ultimately ended up being killed by Sereka.

Magnum(Maverick): A black Cocker Spaniel. He was frightened of everything. We had been his third owners in a mere 2 months. As a puppy he had been abused, and we had no idea at the moment. He ended up biting a two-year old's eye, and we put him to sleep.

Phoebe: A black-brown Lab mix. She is hyper and energetic, and the sweetest dog ever. She loves to romp and play and perks up at the word 'squirrel'. She is living today in my house, as a four-year old Christmas dog. (She was born on Christmas)

Bear: A dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes. He was a Maine-Coon Persian mix, and he loved to bite. When we moved here, to Colorado Springs, we gave him to our friends, and he is living on a farm in Wisconsin as a happy farm cat.

The Triplets: An Albino Mouse, Sparkle, a brown white speckled mouse, Ollie, and a white mouse called Chesta. Our beloved mice, also known as the triplets. Sparkle died of disease last year, about a week from Christmas. Only Ollie lives on, now. Chesta died last week on Saturday. It was from old age...

Liam: The rabbit. He's white with ginger splotches, and he's heavy! For the longest time, Phoebe wanted to eat him. We stopped that pretty darn fast. He's going to be a year old on March 24th.

Royal Sushi: The Betta fish! Man, I loved him. He was a peach color, with red fins. When he fluffed himself out, his fins were streaked with blue. He died at the age of seven months. He was my second pet who was mine, and mine alone.

Tiny Tim(T.T.): The Betta fish! My mom ran a babysitting business back in Summer, and Thomas, the kid she watched, saw me cry over Royal Sushi dying(Trust me, I was heart-broken), so he brought me Tiny Tim! He was small, dark blue, with pink tints. He died at the age 3 months.

Spike: The Betta fish! Once Tiny Tim died, I got him the next day. He's red with almost black fins, and his fins are tipped white, giving him his name, Spike. He has 'spikes' of white on his fins. Get it? XD He's the most recent addition to this family.

I'll update this blog when I get a new pet! Or when one dies...

~Cammy