I personally thought that 6th grade went a lot easier for me than 7th grade did. First of all, we had a TON more homework than we did last year. Although I learned a lot, I think we could have had a bit less homework. If I could change one thing, it would be the fact that we had asigned directions for what to write in our blogs. I think we should have just wrote about something that happened durring the week in our blogs. My advice to any new 7th grader, would be to always do your blogs on time. I sadly learned that the hard way.HAVE A GREAT 7TH GRADE EXPERIENCE!

I think the field trip to international towne was a very good learning experience for all of us. I learned that having a job is a much bigger resposibility than I thought. I think the people that worked there could have been a bit more helpfull in telling us things we need to do for our job. The best part was all the stuff that we got there. That is what i think abou the experience at international towne.

World history effects our modern lives, because it influences the new ideas for inventions. I learned that gladiators were a much bigger part of Roman history than I originally thought. The most interesting part for me was that there were so many different types of gladiators. I found out that gladiators were not normal people for the most part, the were slaves criminals and captives of war.

I learned from Evan that the stone hedge was much bigger than I thought. Reed had a very cool model of a catapult that he let me fire. He told me that there were more than 10 different kinds of catapults, of mideval war machines. I had a very good time at the world history fair.

Personally, I think this book is about working together to accomplish something. I realy did not have a favorite character, but I much disliked the man who took over a huge portion of the public garden to plant his letuce just to make money for himself. I have only done one activity, which is making flowers out of tin cans with Mr. Howard, so I guess that is my favorite activity. I liked that activity a lot.

if you believe you can do it

go take the win

if you think you can win

go work for it hard

if you work for it hard

you just need to believe

and when you believe

you are half way there

When I play basketball, my mind goes blank, and I do not think of anything exept for the ball. I do not think about school, or my plans for the day, only basketball. To me, winning or losing does not matter unless it is a very important game, like a playoff or a championship. Not a day goes by when I don't think about basketball. As you can probably tell, basketball is very important to me.

I think that dissecting the chicken wing was both interesting and gross at the same time. In my group, I was Mainly the one doing all of the cutting and slicing, while Bradley used the tweezers to pull open the cuts that I made, and to remove the skin. At one point, we cut into the wrong place, and it started bleeding all over. That is how the chicken wing dissection lab whent for my group and I.

I think that Ernest Green is very brave. If I were in his position, I would have called it quits long before Ernest graduated. The reason that I would have quit was because I would not me able to hold myself together under that kind of presure. To give you an idea of what he whent through to graduate, re-watch the movie, and watch closely to how he reacts to the actions and comments of the other white people around him. He was brave because he stood up, and pulled himself through these times. I look up to him because he did not give up thoughout what he was going though. That is why I respect Ernest Green.

"BELIEVE YOU CAN AND YOUR HALFWAY THERE"

-Theodore Roosevelt

if you believe you can do it

go take the win

if you think you can win

go work for it hard

if you work for it hard

you just need to believe

and when you believe

you are half way there

These last few weeks in science class, we have been studying cells. I have learned quite a bit from this subject. For instance, did you know, that cancer is caused by infected body cells multiplying uncontrollably, and spreading to vital parts of the body? Also, some bacteria is naturally needed needed to make anti-oxidants to kill other germs. I am sure that all of us have learned at least something from this unit in science like I did.