Yay! It felt like yesterday we started 7th grade! 7th grade was awesome! I loved all my teachers because they thought me a lot of stuff. I also loved all my students on my team. They were all nice! What was successful for me was getting straight A’s in all my classes. I also made tons of new friends! I know sometimes that I didn’t do my blogs or study for a test, and that didn’t help me at all. I learned many new things like bio means life and many other vocab words. I also learned lots of new equations in math. Personally I learned to be nice to all my friends and family. I would change studding more and getting better grades then I have now. Like A+’s! I don’t remember anything that I did the hard way! It’s a lot easier to do what your suppose to than get in trouble. In 8th grade I want to make more friends and get straight A+’s!

Incoming 7th graders do your homework so you aren’t the one always getting tracked down and getting bad grades. Also be organized so that you don’t be unprepared. Good luck in 7th grade!

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 02:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

International Towne was soooooooooooo fun!! I thought it was going to be a lot bigger but it worked out the way it was. I learned that exchanging your money into different counties money is a lot easier than you think. I won’t want anything to change because our country earned more money than we were suppose too, I had lots of fun, and I did my job correctly. The best part of international Towne was all of the different countries. It was fun to see all the props and things every country had. I think that I-Towne was a great experience. It helped us learn how to exchange money and do stuff around the world. I-Towne was super fun!

World history influences us today because we would never know how to do the things that we have done today. What are the dimensions of the Great Wall of China? (That is my guiding question)The Great Wall of China was 5,500 miles long, 35 feet high and 16 feet wide. The wall helped protect its country and people. I like when we got to present our projects in front of people.

I learned that Athena was Zeus’s daughter, and got to here the whole story of how she was born. I think Ashlee Workman’s project was really creative and awesome. I also liked Allie’s caramel pyramid. It was really creative. Just looking at Jordyn’s project I knew that Aphrodite was the goddess of love. All the projects were really cool, and I can see everyone put a lot of work into their project.

I think that this book is really boring.I don't like how Paul Fleischman changed the point of view every chapter. It confuses me. It's like one story to the next. I think it is the connection of the community. Before they didn't communicate at all. I like Kim because she started the whole garden. I think the activities were really fun! I liked making flowers out of cans with Mr. Howard. But all the activities were super fun and it helped me learn how to make things out of recycled stuff.

My project is going on very smoothly. What are the dimensions of the Great Wall of China? My guiding question is helping me from my essay and guide me through all my research. I am definitely not ready for my presentation. I don’t even have my 3D project done!I am really nervous because this is the biggest project I've ever done. I Hope that the fair will be super fun!

Oreos are very appetizing. They make me extremely happy. The frosting is the best part of the cookie. Well every time I eat one it make my teeth look like they have cavities.But I still love Oreos.

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 09:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 56

I thought dissecting a chicken wing was fun! I liked how we got to do it hands on and not just watching someone do it. It wasn’t really that worth while because we could just go to King Soopers and buy some chicken wings and do it at home. I learned that when you break a bone blood comes rushing out of the bone. To me I thought this was fun!

One of my poems that I love a lot is “ Useless Things”

Useless things

A car with no wheels,

a dinner with no meals.

A sun with no heat,

a cow with no meat.

A crayon with no wax,

a tree with no sap.

A map with no key,

T-ball with no tee.

People with no hearts,

Einstein with no smarts.

A world with no color,

hovercraft with no hover.

How did you like it?

I thought that this story was really inspiring because if I was in that situation then

I would leave in a flash. Ernest taught me how to be brave and stand up for yourself and your friends. If I was in that situation I would not be as brave and return to my old school. I would not have the courage to fight back because the whites would just bully me more. Things have changed because blacks are invited to schools and other activities. They can also vote and participate in the government. I thought the movie was really good and thought me a lot.