I liked seventh grade. The first and biggest thing that I want to bring up,is that we weren't really taught economics and things like that during ITowne. I liked a lot of things in the seventh grade. I learned a good amount too. I think that it would be fun to ,instead of the Sky Sox, see an Avalanche game. For future seventh graders, I would say to listen and do your work. Don't let what other people do influence you.

I liked it; but not as much as Young Ameritowne in fifth grade. In Itowne we learned only currency exchange. We didn't focus on the economics as much as I think we should have. The best part was the food. I enjoyed International Towne, but only just.

History has changed the world because certain events played out in such ways that people saw the need to change it. My guiding question was: How did Alexander the Great's battle tactics change the world? Alexander changed the known world by unifying it for a brief period. I learned that many of Alexander's tactics were created by his father, while Alexander put them into action.

There were many cool projects. One thing I learned is that Roman Maniples had the poor soldiers in front so they would die and the rich soldiers in the back to become richer. I also learned that people will only present to teachers and parents. There were pretty cool projects that looked great.

I didn't like Seedfolks. It was boring and slow. The only good part is when Clyde (I think that's his name) pins a man to a wall with a pitchfork. I have gotten a worm, made flowers, wrote a poem, and painted a rock for Seedfolks. My favorite, suprising as it may be, was making flowers. I just liked using the aluminum and alll the options. Seedfolks was not the best book.

My topic has created change because Alexander the Great's battle tactics were the first succesful tactics to conquer the known world. My final project is coming together fine. Although I am not ready yet. I'm not sure how it's going to answer my question, but I'll find out.

A lot of kids have created buisnesses over the years, and I think I will start one over the summer. I will be selling hockey lace necklaces, you may have seen me wearing one, and hockey lace belts, my newest invention. I will sell them in different colors, black and white, Avalanche colors, Bruins colors, Cyotes colors, and other combinations.

Article posted April 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

We disected chicken wings to study how muscles, tendons, and ligaments work. We saw what each did; and what muscle moved what. I think it was worth it. I learned that what you eat is the muscle. I liked it because we got to dissect something. We dissected chicken wings to see how it's components work.

I put one Five-Liner, and two I Wish... poems. Hope you like them.

Ovechkin

Professional, Russian

Captains, centers, motivates         (hockey player)      

Plays for the Capitals

Ovechkin

I wish,

I could change accents at a whim,

Have a Jamaican accent one day,

Irish the next,

Be British at formal gatherings,

And Australian at informal gatherings,

No one could tell where I was from.

I wish,

I could play professional hockey,

Be paid to do what I love,

Get to know I’m one of the best,

Live for hockey.

"It's a great day for hockey." -Bob Johnson

For it to be a great day,

it must be shared with hockey.

To go out and shoot,

no matter the weather.

No matter the time,

even no matter how tired you are.

Stickhandle with obstacles,

get better.