teacher: Maria Anderson and Chera Miller

Leprechauns live by themselves. They have no brothers or sisters, moms or dads living with them. Leprechauns are very small. They are kind of hard to see. Leprechauns are very fast. If you look away for even a second the leprechaun will be gone. Leprechauns are shoe makers. They only make one of a kind every year. Leprechauns are very tricky. Leprechauns are greedy so they want everything they want when they ask for it.

I am going to catch a leprechaun. My trap is going to be really good. It is going to be really big. I am going to have a hat. Then I'm going to cut a hole in the top. Then I'll put some gold on it. I am going to put some bricks around it so the leprechaun can't get away. I am going to catch a leprechaun for sure.

When I catch him I'll get three wishes. My first wish is for never ending wishes. My second wish is for my stuffed animals to become alive. My third wish is for more books.

When I let him go he will give me gold. I will spend some of my gold on expensive furniture then I'll give the rest to my family, and some to poor people. That's what I'll do when I catch one.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM • comment • Reads 73 • see all articles