I think the experience was kind of boring because we really didn’t get that long of breaks. I learned that we as a world rely on one another. I would change how long we stayed and what was there. The best part was when we sold out of the green tea in china.

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 01:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

Our lives are influenced by the world history fair because of all the things we learn about the old days could influence where we work in the future. We also get influenced by the world history fair because we know what to do in the future with big projects or quizes. We also can take home our knowledge and spread it to other people who then in turn spread it to another and so fourth. My guiding question was Why Were Gladiators Invented? I learned that gladiators were not only invented to punish some people but for enterainment purposes too. I also found out that gladiators fought other things than one another they also fought animals like lions and bears. The most interesting part for me was watching all the other display boards exspecialy the 3d projects because they were a blast for a lot of people.

The most interesting things were some of the catapolts and the sheilds because both were really big and cool looking. I didn’t really learn anything but I found out what people were doing from their 3d projects and a couple of senteces. Oh yeah John Brodrim told me where he got the material for his sheild that he made. I also got to know what a carmel pyrimd tastes like. I also learned don’t put hot glue on sugar cubes because of Ben Reiling. Oh and I learned that Gahhna transported salt and gold that’s how it became rich (Brock).

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 03:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

My topic changed the world’s view of entertainment forever. I did why were gladiators created and one of their main purposes was entertainment. My final is just about warped up. My imformation is going to do the best but my 3d project might tell a little.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 05:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

Once upon a time there was a little green ninja. He always wanted to play outside with his friends because they liked to train and goof off together. But one day there was the evil samurai that came to their village. The little green ninja knew exactly what to do he got his friends together, red ninja, blue ninja, and orange ninja. So they all teamed up to stop the evil samurai but the samurai was too fast and strong so they had to call in their master who trained them to be ninja. When the master got there he was unpleasant at the sight of the defeat of his students so he finally went up to the samurai and said its okay and hugged him. The ninja were surprised o see what just happened then the samurai took off his helmet and then they realized that it was his younger brother. So they then lived happily ever after. The end.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 04:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

We dissected the chicken wing so we could see ligaments, bone, muscle, and tendons. I think that I should have worn gloves because it was really cold and I couldn’t tell if it was slimy or just cold. Yes it was worthwhile because not only did we get to dissect something we also got hands on experience. I learn one really important thing, always be careful where you cut.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 04:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

Three dogs are running.

They are going to swim later.

They are done and wet.

They wake the next day.

So they can run a mile away.

They leave the park now.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 04:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

I think the movie was really good but I think the way those people treated was really bad because they were abused. I would have been like that person who helped the one black girl who went to school alone because she missed the call. I would probably not have the courage to keep on going I would get in a really big fight if I was treated like that. Actually things have changed quite a bit since then because there isn’t as much discrimination going on but there are some people out there that are still raciest and some people don’t like people’s religion.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 04:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

We have been doing a lot of micro biology and we have learned a lot. I learned that all cells need to have water to survive because almost all chemical reactions with in a cell need water. We also did a lab that involves a bunch of micro scopes and focusing them in to see. We saw a bunch of really small things.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 04:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

The things I know are that there are to know is they have culture, war, and peace. The culture for a lot of the countries are that they worship may Gods. The war part is the Trojan war was brutal and that the way troy fell was because of trickery. The trickery was the Trojan horse was filled with soldiers that opened the gates of Tory and it fell to the ground as ash. The peace part is that all the countries were separated so they had little conflict with land unless one wanted to rule more land.

We do a lot of things in Humanities, but right now we are working on the ancient Greece so we do a lot of activities in class. One of those activities is we do fates at the end of class where we determine what's going to happen to our city-state by rolling numbers on two pair of dice. Then we also keep track of points for the fates, warm ups, and work activities in class. We also read about Greece in our texts books. we usually do an activity on what we read for points. We right now we just finish the Greek alphabet by putting it to a familiar tune such as I did up on the roof top.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 04:01 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

There once was a cow that ate some bad cheese. He began to get sick then his friend the bunny tried to make a antidote for his sickness, but it didn't work. Then, the cow's friend the, Calico Cat, made him a nice fleece blanket that made Mr. Cow all warm and fuzzy inside. Then everyone at the farm helped Mr. Cow then he got better and live at the farm with all his friends forever.

Haiku

Mr. Cow got better.

his friends helped him out.

Mr. Cow had friends.