Article posted March 9, 2012 at 03:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 89

To be honest, I really haven't read very many books this year. I did read one of the Percy Jackson books called "The Last Olympian."

It was a pretty decent book, because it never got boring. I thought it was interesting when they where inside of a cave full of lava and it exploded and knocked Percy out. I am looking forward to read more of this series.

Article posted March 9, 2012 at 03:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

Out the house

Across the street

Over the metal fence

Through the trees

Around the lake

Past the bright strobe

Into the Deadmau5

To the Dubstep Man

Article posted March 9, 2012 at 03:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

We have been studying cells all quarter. I have learned a lot from it, and it was interesting. We got to actually look through a microscope to see the cells. And when we learned about cancer, I thought totally different than what I do now. I used to think it was a scary disease, but now I know the truth! This was a very interesting unit.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 03:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 88

In humanities we are learning about Greece. We are learning about the Greek gods right now. We have talked about other things in Greece, and why it is so interesting. In Greece there is a lot of ancient buildings and caves.

In class, we are doing this simulation that is supposed to help us know what it was like back then in Greece. We are separated into groups, and each group has there own god. I am Athens. there is other groups and gods like: Sparta, Corinth, Athens, Megara, and Argos. It's interesting to see what happens at the end of the day.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 04:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

I am thankful for a lot of things. One of the things I am most thankful for is my family. I'm glad that I have a good healthy family. I am also thankful for my friends, and the people I hang out with. I think that these people are very important to be around so that I can have things to do. When I'm around my friends, we usually skate or just chill. Without my friends, I would be lonely. These are the things I am most thankful for.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

I don't like blogging that much. The reason why I don't like it is because I don't really get on the computer that much. It's just been difficult to be assigned to something to write about. I would like it a lot more if we could choose what we got to write about. I like that we get to write about blogging, because I get to say what I feel about it. Otherwise, I don't like blogging. But if it's for my grade, I'll do it.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 01:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

Honestly, I don't read that much. I have read some mysteries in Language Arts. Of all of the stories I read, I liked "The Cask of Amantillado." I liked this story the most, because I thought it was funny how one guy got the other guy drunk, and built a wall around him.

It was kind of a weird story, but I like weird stories. I think that a good starter for a mystery would be about a woman that had a garden, and every day one of her plants would disappear out of her garden. Then she set up a security camera but whoever was doing it never came again.

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 02:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

What I like about skating is the speed. I sort of just fell into it, because my brother skates. He taught me how to skate, and I like it a lot. He taught me how to varial. Right now I'm working on 50-50 grinds. I got my board mostly from BC. I have tenser trucks, bones bearings, and spitfire wheels. Skating also helps me get around to places faster, too.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

In this video there are 3 guys fighting over how many doughnuts each officer will get. There were 7 officers and 28 doughnuts. The doughnut maker's error was that he took the 28 doughnuts and 7 officers and instead of dividing to get four, he gave the two to a guy to hold. He put 7 into 8 one time and got the three by adding to 2 to the remainder (1). You can make this mistake by adding ANY two numbers together instead of dividing them correctly.

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 03:54 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 64

One time in preschool we were doing rotations.

While we were doing rotations, my friend told me a joke. It went something like, "Did you know that if you let your pants sag for more than 10 seconds, you have hip cancer." Something like that. So that's just what I did. When i let my pants sag, my friend pantsed me. It was really embarrassing, but funny at the same time.