World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

World History
World History influences us today because we have used some old technology as a base for making more advanced technology. We have also learned about what life was like hundreds of years ago through world history. My guiding question was 'How has the Great Wall of China stood the test of time?' I've learned that it took hundreds of years to build the Great Wall and, during seperate time periods, years to repair it. What I found interesting about this was that the Great Wall CAN NOT be seen from the moon.(At this point I REALLY hope you've figured out that my project was about the Great Wall)

I didn't really learn anything from the world history fair. I was basicly walking around looking at visual aids, which brings in the part of what was really interesting to me. The projects that I liked the most were the ones that were really big and worked

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 02:44 PM • comment • Reads 51 • see all articles