World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

World History influences us today because we have used some old technology as a base for making more advanced technology. We have also learned about what life was like hundreds of years ago through world history. My guiding question was 'How has the Great Wall of China stood the test of time?' I've learned that it took hundreds of years to build the Great Wall and, during seperate time periods, years to repair it. What I found interesting about this was that the Great Wall CAN NOT be seen from the moon.(At this point I REALLY hope you've figured out that my project was about the Great Wall)

I didn't really learn anything from the world history fair. I was basicly walking around looking at visual aids, which brings in the part of what was really interesting to me. The projects that I liked the most were the ones that were really big and worked

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 12:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I thought that the International Towne was really fun to go to(although I thought it would of been much bigger! I learned that the money is a lot different in different parts of the world. I knew that money was not the same anywhere on Earth but I didn't really think about it that much. I wouldn't really change anything about it except maybe you should tell the students that International Towne is NOT big! I think the best part was the part where I got to delever the supplies to the other countries and get to sell stuff to other people.

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

What I like about the format so far is that the book has a different character for every chapter. I like how the book does that because I get to see each characters story and feelings and I think that makes the book more understandable to me. I think the book is really about how a garden is able to bring together a neighborhood filled with different races and cultures. I believe that my favorite character so far is Kim because she started the garden and I believe she is the one who started to bring the neighborhood together.

I thought all the activites were entertaining in one way or another. My favorite activity was painting the rocks in Mrs. Lubich's class. I painted two round eyes with a frowny face and painted tears in the eyes and a teardrop going from it's eyes. The story behind my picture was that I was on the computer and decided to draw a picture on it. the first picture that came to mind was a face crying. So I created a huge frowny face and made it my screens background. Back to the activities. My least favorite activity was the one when I had to make a poem from another poem and decorated it with beans. I don't like poems. Sorry all you poem lovers! So now I end my wonderful blog!(Now, if you don't like my blog, well... lets just leave it at that!)

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

My sister, Anastasia(also known as Ana), is 7 years old and in the second grade. Even though there is a big year difference between us, we get along really well. We always play games with each other and I tell her stories at night when we go to bed. Whenever I get candy I save it so I can give her a "treat" once she gets out of school. Sometimes we get into fights but most of the time we get along really well. What I find really funny is when she gets really angry and she calls me a stupid idiot dumb jerk killer. But when she's done saying that we start laughing. Ana is like my best sister friend in the whole world(considering that she's my only sister).

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 03:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

I think the first quote,"believe you can and you're halfway there." by Theodore Roosevelt, means that you have to have full faith in what you're doing in order to make whatever you want to happen, happen. I think that if I have full faith in what I do that I'm having troubles with, than I'll do much better and feel better about finishing what I have or want to do. I think that if everyone had complete faith in what they're doing than the people and the world will be a much happier place because negativity is very contagious, like people say smiles are.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 01:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

I don't know much about Greece, but I do know some of their gods they used to have. I know that one god was called Zeus and had two brothers, Hades and Poseidon. There were other gods as well, such as Ares(god of war), Athena (goddess of wisdom), Apollo( god of the sun), and more.

In class my group is in the city-state Argo. we have decided that our colors will be blue and green and our chant will be hoo! Hoo! Argos! one thing I dislike about this is that the boys have to walk the girls into the room! I don't care what they did back in the past, but I like to have freedom on when I walk in or not! If the boys are late, then I will walk in by myself!

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

I am really thankful for the family I have and how much they love and care for me. I am thankful for having an awesome school where I learn a lot, do stuff I like, and see friends. I am all so thankful for having a great sister! We always play games and do almost everything together (except when I don't like her!) There is many things I'm thankful for, but those are my top three!

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 04:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

I don't like blogging at all but I still do them because they are for a grade. I always try to put my thoughts out there with out thinking(because if I do think than I'll not wright down my real thoughts) because I like that everybody can know what I'm thinking and not what they want to hear. I've had problems before, like putting it aside till the last minuet or my computer at my dads house doesn't have word. I don't understand what blogging has to do with our class( this is language arts, not technology!) but I guess there is a reason for blogging. So, those are my thoughts about blogging!

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 12:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I think it is important for us to remember those who have done so much for our future. So, we should always remember those who have worked hard to make our world the place it is now.

That was my introduction paragraph for my Always Remember Essay for Humanities.

Please give me feedback.

The book I am reading is called The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. So far I like all of the book, but the part I don't like is that the book is going to end! I like that he adds all these other people's ideas into the book and has different chapters about different people.