My experience at ITowne was awesome! I thought the place was very cool and that everything went very smoothly. I learned how to do money management by not spending all my money. I would have probably changed the break time because it seemed like a very short time to be on break. The best part for me was getting to be independent and spending my money the way I wanted to.

The world history influenced my life today because now I know everything about Ancient Egypt. My guiding question was why was King Tut’s Tomb one of the most famous Tombs in history? I learned that his tomb is so famous because of the riches inside and the great architectural build it had.

I learned many things from other students, for example I learned from Lauren how to make a Japanese Kimono. A really cool thing that I learned was how Egyptians made there pyramids by looking at Allie’s awesome pyramid made out of Carmel.

I think the format is first person. I think the big idea is that one person can change the whole community. I have liked the little girl because she is very sweet and a main character. I have not disliked any character. I thought they were very fun and a good relation to the book. My favorite was making seed bombs in 3d art because we had a sculpting competition and won candy!

My topic has not changed much because it is a good topic that I enjoy. I found out that King Tut has the most famous tomb because of the riches held inside it and the great build of the tomb. My final project has been coming along good i have mostly gotten everything completed. This is going to help answer my question easily because it is a good answer. I am not quite ready yet I just need to add more detail to my board and 3d display.

Article posted April 6, 2012 at 01:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

I am a star in the sky

I am a jumping bean

I am a one of a kind thing

I am the ocean so filled with life

Iam a four leaf clover so very rare

I am me

Article posted April 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 63

We dissected chicken wings because we are learning about the ligaments, muscles, and tendons in a body, so we took a look at those things in the wing. I thought it was very weird but cool to see all the different parts of a chicken wing. I did think it was worthwhile because I learned a lot from the dissection. I learned that if you pull a certain muscle the whole wing will move.

My reaction to the movie was that it was very sad but moving. It was sad in the sense that the kids got bullied but moving because of the courage they had to go to Central High School. I would have chosen to to go to Central because I would want a better education for myself. I would not have the courage to continue because I would feel unsafe and scared at all times. I thought that the movie was very great because of the truth about what happened. I think things have changed a lot but we still have problems with discrimination. There are instances where people are discriminated based on the clothes they were or how their hair looks, discrimination doesn’t just come from your skin color.

Courage, sacrifice, Determination

Commitment, toughness

Heart, talent, guts

That’s what little girls are made of

The heck with sugar and spice

-Bethany Hamilton

Poem

I am a girl

I am made of all those things

So wild and free

I live

I don’t have sugar and spice

But I don’t care

I am a girl

And proud of it

I have been learning lots in science lately. A few things I know are the structure of a cell, three different types of cells, bacteria, plant, and animal cells. The best part is the comic strips and drawings we get to do in class. The worst part has been taking notes. We have learned many things but some things are photosynthesis and cells. The labs we have been doing are eggcpirement and Elodea plant. Microbiology is very fun to learn and imp glad I have the opportunity to learn it.