My 7th grade year was not very great. I didn't get along with my administrator and I always got in trouble for things I didn't do. I didn't like IC at all. It wasn't updated, Wasn't accurate, and my mom never understood that. I would hand in assignments or show them to teachers and it would say missing or something like that. I always thought my work was in, so I didn't check it very often. When I did, I would have a bad grade and missing work that shouldn't have been missing. I really did not like 7th grade, and hope it's nothing like this next year.

I really enjoyed international towne. It was cool to pretend to be in a buisness and function like one. My favorite part was hanging out in mexico with friends and playing video games. I thought it was cool that we could do what we wanted with are money and there wasn't really any guidence. The thing I would have changed is that we had to pay for are passport and if we didn't we could go to court. Overall, International towne was really cool and fun.

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 02:08 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

I thought the dissection was pretty fun. I didn't really learn anything, and i seemed kind of pointless but I had fun so it didn't bother me. I found the muscle that moves the arm and played with it for awhile, then I tore it. My group wasn'y very happy about that. I thought it was fun. I can't wait to dissect a frog!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 01:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

We are working on cells in science. I think that this subject really hard. I guess the labs are kind of cool, but it is really confusing. We did an “egg lab”. We put the eggs in three different liquids to see what would happen, it ended up being really cool.

Article posted February 25, 2012 at 05:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Blue is the sky

Blue is the ocean

Blue is a pepsi can laying in the waterd grass

Blue is pretty bird flying away

Blue is a color

Blue is a trend

Article posted February 25, 2012 at 05:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

"A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere. "

Joyce A. Myers

A pencil can write'

A pencil can draw.

A pencil can turn ideas into plans,

Dreams into realitiy,

and graphite to art.

A pencil is your friend.

Last weekend I went to see the movie Women in Black. It's a horror about a man who goes to a town that has a superstition about the "house in the marsh" being haunted by a women in black. Every time she is seen, a child, or two dies. He goes to the house to do research and relizes the superstions are true. I thought it was a really good movie and I'm going to see it again this weekend to make sure I fully understood it.

Article posted January 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

My experience with the wiki was not good. I found it  inconvenient, frustrating, and hard to use. It took days to make plans with partners, witch involved alot of waiting and wasted time. You couldn't count on your partners to do anything, and if they don't do what they should it effects your grade. Everyone was on at the same time so you couldn't communicate functionaly. I would have rather written all my own work.

My goals for 2012 are very simple. I want to do much better with my school and homework. I want to bring all my grades up at least one letter grade up. I want to be more motivated to do my homework on time. I'm hoping that by fourth quater I will have very good grades. Also I would like to gain wieght.

I don't really know anything about Greece. I know a few basic things like mythology and polises. Otherwise, I haven't learned much.

In our class we are doing a fantasy cityscape. We chose from 5 different polises and we are competeing for points. So far we made a chant and a logo. We also are practicing the Greek alphabet.