Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

I wish

That I was a diamond  

So a man can give it to his wife

To represent a couples love

For a poor man to become rich

And to be a woman’s best friend

My guiding question is how the Sistine chapel came to be. World history influences us today by teaching us about what the people did before us and maybe we can learn from that and do that today to make the world a better place. I learned when Michelangelo painted the Sistine and when it was restored.

I looked at my friends project about how women did their hair in the old times. She made a head and put her hair like they would back then. And she told me that it took them 1 hour to do their hair back then like we sometimes do today.

.

I think that this book is about a whole community coming together and creating something that they will all like. Also I think that this book is about how we can save the earth by planting my plants and making new friends. I really like the little girl because she is the one who started the garden. Also I really like the painting rocks in Mrs. Lubich's class for the activates because I got to use glitter.

ON my world history project Iam almost done. MY try fold wiil answer my research question because it has alot of facts about how the SIstine Chapel came to be. I am very excited for the worl history fair because I really want to show off my try fold. Also I really want to see everones try folds too.

This last quarter I want to get really good grades so I won’t feel guilty over the summer. I haven’t done that well in school this year so I want to prove that I can get good grades. I also want to get at least 5 homeruns this year in softball I have only got 3 last year and I want to push myself to the breaking point in school and in softball.

I was not at school the day that my class disected the chicken wing. But my friends have told me what happened and they said that is was realy nasty. I would also think that it would be realy nasty too because I don’t like slimmy thingd and also things with blood.

My reaction to the movie was anger and I was sad. I thought it was so wrong that whites could look at colored people and think that they r so bad just because they r different. And sad that blacks were treated so bad and hit and made fun of. If I was a white person back then I would be friends with them and if someone would say something bad about them I would stick up for them. If I was a black I would defiantly fight back no matter what happens. I am glad that things have changed because I wouldn’t know what the world would be like if we didn’t have rippers or Obama. there is other discrimination going on in the world like people that where black they are considered Goth or people that don’t have a large verity of cloths there concerned poor. The first video has the actual students talking about what happened.

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 05:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend." Martin Luther King, Jr.

i think it means that if tou are nice to someone that that person will not hate u anny more. i could apply this to my own life by being kinder to other people. yes i think it can make a positive change in someons attude by if someone was nice to then they will fell like doing something nice too. i think it can make a hudge impact on the world because when we have wars then we can just be nice to them and they will see what is the point of fighting with them there just so nice.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 12:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

I have learned about there religion. Some people believe that there are more then one god. also I learned about ancient Greek society. there are 6 levels. At the top are aristocracy they are soldiers and kings and quins. next small farmers then tenant farmers, women and children born of citizens, resident aliens and then last slaves.

My summer was based on softball and softball was mostly what I did all summer. I went to Denver 3 times and we got second place on the first turniement then we got first place on the second. Everyday I had practice and a scrummage because we had 12 girls on the team so it was 6 on 6. I also went to a lot of my brothers games. WE went to Kansas and it was super HOT!!!!

I am thankful for my friends, my food, and money. I am thankful for my friends because I love them and they will always be there for me. If I am in a bad mood I know that they will cheer me up in any way possible. I am thankful for my food because when I am hungry it fills me up. And it is yummy in my tummy. I am thankful for money because when I want something or work for it and then I ask my dad if he can pay for it for me. Also it buys me food witch was one of the other big things I was thankful for.

here!

I am reading perfect. I like that it is about a girl that is a teenager and she does think that she is perfect and the book is called perfect. I don’t like that in the book she is bulimic, in my opinions I think that you should except the way you are and not try to change. It is one of the beat books I have ever read.

My year has not been going that good but I would like to change that. I have gotten very behind in my school work. I want to get caught up and stop procrastinating in my blogs. I want to get the homework done the night that I was assigned the work. What I need to do to do that is to be more organized at home and remember to bring my stuff home and to school.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 03:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

What I liked most about going to fox run was being with my friends and just having fun because it’s always fun hanging with friends. I really enjoyed the island game because we had to work together even though we didn't get everyone over to the safe island we still had fun doing it with each other. I learned that working together works better than just you ding it by yourself.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 01:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

The baker thinks 28/7 equals 13 but it does not that would equele 4. if there is 7 people and each one gets 13 donuts there would have to be 91 donuts.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 51

I think the funniest thing that has ever happened to me is watching the video of my brother me and my older cousin. My older cousin was playing basket ball and I was watching him with my brother nick my dog ahzy and a video camera. I didn’t know what my brother was doing with the video camera but I was having a good time with me and my own little world. Six years later I found that video and I found out that my brother zoomed in on my cousin and started singing "I like big butts and I can’t deny..." right after that my dog went to sniff my older cousins butt. TRUE STORY!!!

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

I think Rachel's Challenge has affected me in allot of ways. but the one reason that most affected me is the fact that she was so nice and to think that she made that much of an impact on the world. I hope that I can do the same thing when I am older. I want to help others and fight for what I believe in.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 03:47 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

1. I love softball.

2. I have two dogs.

3. I have a older brother.

4. My favorite color is pink.

5. We just got new furniture.

6. Half of everything in my room is pink.

7. I don`t eat fish.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

1. I love softball.

2. My favorite color is PINK.

3. I have two dogs’ Ahzy and Cocoa.

4. I like scary movies.

5. I can’t live without my phone.

6. I don’t like school at all.

7. When I am sad or mad I braid or twirl my hair.

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.