Victims of Curiousty Blogs-

Greeneyes' Story- Part Three
That secret. Eh, I would tell you right now, but it's better left unsaid. Resuming where I left off... Dawnlight had begun coughing up blood. One day, while we were training, she fell over and wouldn't get up. I ran for help. "Dawn... light... Big... Puddle... Blood... Help!" Is what I said. I ran back to her with many cats following. But the time it took for me to get help was too long. She perished beneath the Great Maple. The ceremony was to clean her fur and sit vigil with her. Not before I got my warrior name. I sat vigil for my beloved mentor and mother with my new name, Greeneyes. A few days later, something horrible happened. A big explosion happened in WillowClan. A huge fire spread, and the Clans dispersed. I was followed by Adderfang and Sandfoot. Soon, we recollected in different Clans. And on came the Birds. FalconClan, OwlClan, HeronClan, VultureClan, and EagleClan!

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 05:44 PM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • see all articles

Hai.