During the process of making my project, fur got EVERYWHERE. I mean, it’s not even funny! I was making a paper machet cat, then covering it in this soft fluffy fur fabric. It was soft and cute and stuff, but once it was cut to fit the cat, it got all over the place! I feel pretty ready, but the posterboard… Isn’t.. well… Started yet. I probably should go start that now…

I thought I'd let a little leak through. ;)

Victims of Curiousty

I felt someone nose me. "Urrggh..." I grumbled, opening my eyes. Instead of fresh forest air hitting my nose, a rancid stench of fear reached me. "What the- Hello!?" I jumped to my paws. "What's going on?" I howled. I turned around to see a gray wolf with blue dashes. "Hey. Your Rein, right? I'm Radical." I narrowed my eyes. "Who are you?" I asked, unbeleiving. "I just said." He retorted. "Welcome to your living nightmare."

What do you think? Is it good? Should I continue?

The Poetry Wiki? Why, I loved it, being able to have access to people not in our state, and being able to record and edit our own video! Did I mention that Lord Byron was, like, infamous, but, like, at the same time, tottally famous?! It. Is. AWWEESSOOMME. I always loved him. The project is very good, no changing! Keep doing it!!

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 10:52 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 53

We are Megara! Bum, bu dum bum bum bum bum! Funny, right? The country and culture was unique and special, and they were divided into city-states, which are fully populated areas. There are many ranks of power. Aristocrats are the highest, while Small farmers and tethes are close behind. These are considered citizens. Women and children born to citizens are considered a non-citizen, along with merchants and the foreign-born. And, the not-free, are the slaves.

In class, we are doing stimulation with games. I’m pretty happy, but we rarely do games. Maybe some more of them? I like it, but I think it could be better. I like humanities a lot better, but math is still my favorite. I like all of my classes, but my least favorite is L.A. Sorry Mrs. Lubich…

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 64

Okay! I’d like to write about a few songs I’ve heard. It’s about me and my friends! Here’s a couple(and a lot more)

No Fear Song:

~big scary giraffe-turtles pop up~

~everyone screams, ‘cept me~

Me: ~makes faces at the trees, laughing~ Ha? Blurr-r-rr-r! Haha!

Aspen: Camryn, what are you doing? RUN!

Me: Don’t you see girls? ~random music~ when I was a little girl and the sun was going doo-ooowwn…

Taylor: Tell me she’s not…

Me: The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me froo-ooowwn…

Katie: She is…

Me: I’d hide under my pillow, from what I thought I saw! But Grandma said that wasn’t the way, to deal with fears at all! She said, ‘Camryn, you got to stand up tall, learn to face your fears! You’ll see, just laugh at them to make them disappear!’ ~turns to a face~ Ha, ha ha! ~face disappears~

Katie, Taylor, Aspen: Gasp!

Me: SOOOOO Giggle at the ghostly, guffaw at the grossly! Crack up at the creepy, woof it up with the weepy! Chortle at the kooky, snortle at the spooky! If a big and scary face just comes up to you say take a hike and you win and this sort of thing just makes me want to… He, ha, ha!! LAAAUUUUUUUGHHH!

Everyone: ~laughs~

Hush now, Quiet now Song

Taylor: Hush now, quiet now, it’s time to lay your sleepy heads… Hush now, quiet now it’s time to go bed…

Katie: Hey! I know that song!

Taylor: Oh, how wonderful, would you like to sing along?

Katie: ~Deep breath~

Me and Aspen: ~Plug ears, ready to sing as well~

Katie: ~Jazz tune with it~ HUSH NOW, QUIET NOW! IT’S TIME TO LAY YOUR SLEEPY HEAD! SAID HUSH NOW, QUIET NOW, IT’S TIME TO GO TO BED!

Me and Katie: DOOT DOOT!

Katie: OFF TO SLEEP, LET THE JOY OF DAYLIGHT FIND YOU!

Me and Katie: DOOT DOOT!

Katie: OFF TO SLEEP, LEAVE THE JOY OF EXCITEMENT LIGHT YOU!!!!

Taylor: ~is hiding under bed~ W-wonderful…?

And finally, last but not least…

Funny quote!

There’s skiing, and there’s throwing yourself off a mountain and hoping for the best.

Things I am thankful for… Number One, my family. My family is the best anyone could ever ask for. I can’t wait to get together with my family, and I can’t wait for Christmas to see their faces on what I got them. Number Two, my pets; they are a delight and a wonder. I really like them a lot. They say pets are therapy. They’re more like a chaotic mess. Number Three, my friends; my best friends, and there are too many to list. But, the most loyal to me are Aspen P., Katie S., and Taylor W. I'm really happy to have found them. Those are my three things I’m thankful for!

~Cammy

My favorite story was probably "Black Cat". It's about this freaky little fuzzball called Pluto, and when his owner kills him, he gets his revenge. While reading the story, I knew this wasn't going to be a happy ending. His creativeness with the story was awesome, and I wish I could right like that!Oh, and here's a great storyline for a scary story...(I wrote this myself!)

I stare doubtfully up at the cave. "It seems dangerous." I commented, my eyebrow furrowing. "Nonsense!" My grand-pappy said, giving me a nudge. "Alright, fine." I take a step inside the half-collapsed cave. I hear the sounds of a moving bus, then children screaming. I immediately back out. My grandfather has gone silent. One sentence is all that's heard next. "Hey... How's life? I haven't seen it IN YEARS."

That secret. Eh, I would tell you right now, but it's better left unsaid. Resuming where I left off... Dawnlight had begun coughing up blood. One day, while we were training, she fell over and wouldn't get up. I ran for help. "Dawn... light... Big... Puddle... Blood... Help!" Is what I said. I ran back to her with many cats following. But the time it took for me to get help was too long. She perished beneath the Great Maple. The ceremony was to clean her fur and sit vigil with her. Not before I got my warrior name. I sat vigil for my beloved mentor and mother with my new name, Greeneyes. A few days later, something horrible happened. A big explosion happened in WillowClan. A huge fire spread, and the Clans dispersed. I was followed by Adderfang and Sandfoot. Soon, we recollected in different Clans. And on came the Birds. FalconClan, OwlClan, HeronClan, VultureClan, and EagleClan!

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Always remember… Many people right now are thinking, ‘Always remember what?’. Why is it important to remember, you ask? Think of this large country. For generations, years, we’ve fought to keep our freedom, our remembrance, making our name legendary. Our country has fought many wars, some we’ve tried to stop, tried to ignore, and tried to save ourselves. Sometimes, it’s nice to sit back and remember our ancestors, our family, and our friends, who fought for our freedom. Many gave their lives, but many ask, for what?

Honestly I just want everyone to be remembering all the veterans who died for them, and I want them to be honored.

Article posted October 19, 2011 at 01:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

Well, you know me! Always reading a book! Of course, when I'm not listening to DOL or such other thing in Language Arts, I'm reading or drawing! Most likely reading, however. Right now, I'm reading three series; Maximum Ride, the third time I'm reading through the series, Warriors, the seventeenth time I'm reading through the series(My record on a book read most times by me is Book 6 of the first series- I've read it over 300 times in 3 years!), and the manga version of Warriors. I don't know why I re-read things... Maybe it's instinct?

By the way, anyone else notice Mr. Howard's name counts as a typo when you type it?