Article posted May 16, 2012 at 03:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 120

I am so proud of myself for making it through another year in middle school!! This year was kind of a challenge for me because most of my friends werent on my team:( I made new friends and bonded a ton with my other friends! This year for me was pretty successful except for in spanish... I stayed brillant!! Hahaha:) Some things I learned the hard way are you have to study to get a good grade and NEVER miss school. In 8th grade I want to be with ALL my friends and try really hard and succeed in EVERYTHING!!! Dear 7th graders of next year,

do NOT skip class cuz you think it's cool ( I never did) because once your in detention it wont be so cool ( I never got detention). Also, PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!! You will not be classified a nerd if you are successful... I mean look at me!!!! hahahaha . And remember, stay in school, saggy pants are NOT cool, and be nice to your grandma.. she cant help that she is old and wrinkley:) Good-bye:)

Article posted May 13, 2012 at 02:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 03:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

The I-Towne experience for me was so amazing! I got to visit countries all around the world,(a room but they are almost the same thing!) and experience what a real job would be like in an office! I had so much fun! At first i was really nervous because a ton of my friends from different teams said that th UK(my country) went into debt because no one bought the newspaper. I was scared until we sold all of our 39 newspapers and found out that we gained money and stayed out of debt!! I had loads of fun doing my job because I got to travel even if it was not my break and talk to everyone! I love to talk so I feel like this job was perfect for me! I would nopt change a thing from I-Towne because I loved all of it! I already mentioned that being a reporter in general was my favorite part because I love to talk to people and I love to move around!!

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 02:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

World history effects us today because it is important to the country and nation to see what amazing things makes up our amazing world! The most interesting part about my project was how smart and clever Greeks and people in general were way back then. I guess they didnt wast brain cells on tv so that probably made them smarter. What also impressed me was how fast they built, revised, and did their plan. If I was incharge of that plan it would take me ages to even come up with a name for the plan let alone the plan in itself in under 3 weeks.

In other peoples projects I got jealous because they were so good!! Most everyone worked so hard and I learned so much from everyones projects! Some things I learned from other peoples projects were thataquaducts were very important in the ancient times and that most important ancient buildings were ofter built over and over again because they were so old. I learned to much to fit in just one blog!! The World History Fair was super fun!

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 02:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

I actually enjoyed Seedfolks. I thought I was not going to like the book at first but once again I was reminded to not judge a book by its color. I think that the book was about bringing a community together and how much a simple garden can change people and bring people close together.I personally like the last person they mention in the book. I forgot her name but I think that she liked the garden the most mainly because of how much she watched it and missed it when it was gone for the winter. My favorite activity that we did was painting the rocks! i liked that activity because we got to choose what we painted on the rock and it was a fun thing to do!

My topic for the World History Fair Project was created by me of course!!!! I really like Greece so that was a no brainer and for my 3d part I wanted to recreate something. So at first I was going to do catapults, but when I tried to find a specific war when the Greeks specifically used it I couldnt find one. I give up easily so I looked up "Greek Wars" on gale and the first thing that popped up was the Trajan War, and thats when I relearned about the Trajan War and all about the Trojan Horse. I personally am so glad that the research portion is finished and I am so excited to finish my 3D presentation and poster board!! I have already answered my question so that part of the project is finished and I think that I am ready except for the final touches. I am really looking forward to letting you guys see what I have created!!

Article posted April 11, 2012 at 02:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

Personally spring is my favorite season. I love spring because of all the life coming up after a long winter. When I think of Spring I think of Summer and that its right around the corner!! This year has really flown and I honestly cant believe its already the 4th quarter!! Im super happy because next year I will be an eight grader and be at the top for once!!

Article posted April 11, 2012 at 02:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

I have not dissected the chicken wing because I was gone the day we did that and I hope that I can do that soon! I hope that with this experience we can learn more about the human body and how it works. I personally am not super excited for the frog dissection because I love animals all shapes and sizes! I feel so bad for the dead frogs that have to be cut open after they die:(. I have learned that the human body is a very complicated system and that if even one thing is wrong then some of your body does not work right. The human body has many systems that can be hard to follow and a ton of vocabulary that I can never remember! Oh well!

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 12:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

When we watched The Earnest Green Story it made me really sad to see good people get hurt. I would have been one of the few people to stick up for them because that is just the right thing to do and I know that. I think that most discrimination today has been eliminated but we are not perfect, so of course there are a couple instences where discrimination rules, but in some places there is no trace of this. Personally I cant imagine anyone wanting to hurt anyone like this but unfortunataly this has happened. I just hope that this never happens as severe as before.

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 12:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

I Wish Poem:

I wish I was a butterfly

Out in the meadow floating free

Passing by with no one to see me

I wish I was a snowflake

So unique and floating free

Out in the world

Where there is no one like me

Mood poem:

I'm funny,

Not comedian funny

But funny enough

and when I try to be funny

I get sad

Sad because when I try to be funny

It turns out Im not finny at all

Those are just two of 8 of my amazing poems! Enjoy!