Grace's Blog

It the End! 05/19/12
International Towne 05/15/12
Quizlet Flashcards 05/15/12
World History Fair 05/12/12
Seedfolks 05/05/12
My Project 04/23/12
Pajama Day 04/18/12
Chicken Wings 04/03/12
I Wish Poem 04/03/12
Ernest Green 03/17/12
Quotes 03/03/12
Cells! 02/26/12
Towards School 02/20/12
Books 02/06/12
Giants 02/05/12
Poetic Effects 01/30/12
2012 01/16/12
Wiki Reflection 12/16/11
Greece 12/10/11
Winter Break! 12/03/11
Thanks and Giving 11/19/11
It's a Mystery 11/12/11
Blogging 11/05/11
Books? 10/13/11
McDonalds Yumm! 10/05/11
To Ban or Not to Ban? 09/29/11
Fox Run Adventure 09/29/11
Math? Huh? 09/24/11
Funniest Thing 09/13/11
Rachel's Challenge 09/06/11
Seven Random Facts 08/30/11

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 11:22 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 461

The funniest thing to ever happen to me was when I was at my grandma’s house and they had just gotten a new swing. I was having fun swinging until I decided it would be a good idea to jump off instead of just stopping to get off. I flew about five ft. before my feet hit the ground, but once they did, I started running and literally couldn't stop! I ran straight through a bush with thorns and hit a fence. But what’s even worse is that at the edge of the fence there was a pile of rocks! So by the time I stopped running, I had thorns on my legs from the bush, a bruise on my head from the fence and a long scar down my back from, I the rocks. Thankfully, I came out of the accident laughing and in nearly no pain at all. But I still have the scar to remember the funniest day of my life.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 04:23 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 41

The funniest thing that’s ever happened to me was when I was in fourth grade. Everybody in the class was working on worksheets that our teacher, Mr. Brubaker, gave us. We didn’t have to sit in our assigned seats for this particular schoolwork. I wasn’t at my desk. I decided to go sit at my desk again and assumed that my chair was right behind my desk. It wasn’t. I fell backward instead of sitting in my chair. At that moment, I was sitting on the ground in front of my desk and I felt so embarrassed. It was embarrassing because I’m not sure who saw me, but I have to admit it was very funny too. That was the funniest that has ever happened to me.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 04:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

One of the scariest things that ever happened to me is when I had to go to the hospital after crashing on my bike. I just stopped by my house to ask if I could spend the night at a friends house and we went back and my chain broke and I slid and the handle went into my groin I went to push the bike away and hit my chin on the curb then split my chin open. Then I went to the hospital to get stitches I had to get 4 of them.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 05:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

On one Halloween night, I was walking up to a house. As I walked up to a house's front porch, there was (what I thought) a statue. I’ve never seen any like it before. They're supposed to be decorations for Halloween. But what I thought was wrong. This statue looked like it is a skeleton with extremely long teeth. Not only that, but it was wearing a cloak! I didn't remember what else it looked like since it happened a while ago. As I walked by the statue to ring the doorbell, it unexpectedly reached out for me. I wasn't afraid of it knowing that behind the statue was a person passing out candy. Even though I wasn't scared, it was the best Halloween scare I've seen.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 03:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

My funniest/embarrassing time. When I was 7 my family and I went to Orlando, Florida. We just got to our hotel room and my brother and I love exploring the place. This time I wanted my mom to video tape me touring the place and I finally got to the porch and I didn’t see the glass door was closed so I was excited as I was to go outside and I'm running full speed and I get leveled by the door. WE got it on video and it was so funny that we mailed it to AFV {Americas Funniest Videos}. It unfortunately was not chosen. That will always be a memory for vacations!!!

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 51

The weirdest moment in my life was probably when I was in Spain. We were on these islands inhabited by Barbarian Apes. I was walking along when an ape jumped on my head because a tourist guide was chasing the monkey off his car. Then the monkey in its flurry to escape jumped on my head and ran off.I didn’t like the experience because having something jump on as if you were a rock and didn’t have any regret about it really irritated me. However it really gave everyone a good laugh. Ever since I hate monkeys, I also dislike Moroccan vendors because they just pester you a lot.

Article posted September 14, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Ah.......... let's see the weirdest thing thats happened to me... oh! I know! I was at the mall one day in 5th grade and I saw ,like, 5 of my classmates there. Me being not very social, it was a bit weird. First, Jamie J. walked past, then a few people i recognized by face, not name came by. as you can see, I dont have weird things happen really I like to stay inside and play video games!

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 12:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

The funniest moment that I ever had was when I was with my sister and her friends and we were hiking. There were a whole lot of trees around us and I just said look at that tree and all of my sister’s friends and me started laughing our heads off because there were a thousands of trees around us.

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 03:21 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

One of the weirdest things that ever happened to me was that I was walking out of this reading camp. I was so excited because it was over. Also my aunt came and picked me up. So I started sprinting to the car. I opened the door and then I see a man with three kids. I was so freaked out that I just frozen there. Then I slammed the car door and ran to my aunt, she was laughing so much. Now I take caution on which car is ours.

The scariest thing that happened to me was when I spent the night at my Pawpaw's house.  I was down stairs trying to go to sleep when I heard a noise.  I turned down the TV and listened for a minute.  I heard what I thought was someone say get out.  I listened some more and heard tapping on the wall.  Next, my Pawpaw heard me yelling in fear and came down stairs.  He listened, laughed and said I was so silly.  The noise I was hearing was the water running through his base board heat.  I ended up sleeping at the bottom of his bed on the floor.  I think this happened when I was around seven.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was at a store with my brothers and my mom. My mom was shopping for food to make dinner and my brothers at the electonics testing games, I was looking at toys, I was only like eight years old. Well anyways I grabbed a barbie and I was going to tell my mom about it and convince her to buy it for me, I was yelling mom! And realized I was lost. I started skipping and I looked down at the tile floors while doing so, I saw my mom, well so I thought, I saw a lady with my mom’s shirt on, so I started playing with the hem of the shirt, and suddenly a blond lady starts laughing in my face! I was so scared, I almost started crying. After I realized that crazy lady wasn’t my mom, my brother came and got me and said it was time to go. Now that I am older, I laugh about this all the time.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 02:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

One of the funniest things that has ever happened to me was when I was at Subway with Charity and the worker asked what kind of bread I wanted and I said no. Me and Charity started cracking up. It doesnt sound as funny as it was but we could not stop laughing and we still can't.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 12:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

If I have to say the weirdest thing that happened to me, I would probably choose when my mom dropped a butter knife in the kitchen on the wood floor. The end of the knife landed point-down right on the floor, but it stuck up! The knife blade wedged itself in between the floor panels.  

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 03:12 AM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 46

The weirdest thing that happened to me occurred when my sister and I (we were very young) were in the yard playing. We had a baseball bat (metal- bad idea) and were playing the kind of baseball that four-year-olds play. It was her turn to hit , so I stood directly behind her to wait for my turn. She told me to stand back or I was going to get hit. Naturally, I told her no, that I would be fine. I wasn't. She swung back and cracked me directly on the forehead. There was blood everywhere. I still have the scar.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

Well, what I think is one of the most weirdest things that has happened to me is my brother. He has his ups and downs but, recently hes been really short tempered. It always seems to be the small things though. Like he would start yelling at me bout this blog and then deny that he was yelling at me for writing about this. There is so much irony involved with my little brother. One funny thing that my brother randomly came up to me and said was "Dogs are part of the Guiana pig family." I mean, where did that come from?

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 02:28 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 53

I think that the strangest thing that has happened to me would be the time when I went to India couple of years ago. My mom, my aunt, my cousin, and I were visiting one of our old friends, in a place called Bangalore. My mom's friend was cutting up a mango for all of us to eat, while the person's kids and I were playing around (my cousin was too shy). After my mom’s friend was done, she set the plate on the dining table for us to eat, but you know parents, thay don’t do anything until they are done talking. What none us(except for my cousin)didn’t know was that a monkey was sneaking through a window that was open. My cousin tried to tell us, but it obviously didn’t sound realistic, so we just ignored her and assumed that she was talking about some toy monkey they might have had somewhere around their house. Then, finally when we saw the monkey, we started chasing it, but it got away. I never expected such a trip, but last time I went to India in November, I had quite an adventure…

I think the scariest thing that has happened to me would be the time when a bunch of my Indian friends met up at one of our houses, and we were playing hide and seek... I hid in a dark room behind a folded up ping- pong table and I was already kind of creeped out by the dark, so I didn't realize that my friend's brother had snuck up behind me and in this really creepy voice, he said Varsha, and touched my shoulder and yelled BOO!! I got sooooo scared, I felt like I had a heart attack, at the age of 11!!! I'm 12 now, so it wasn't very long ago...

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 11:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

The funniest thing that ever happened to my was in a dream. That may not exactly count, but it's funny none the less. In the dream I was in an airplane flying to Japan. On the way there, My seat fell through the floor. I landed on an island where things were as crazy as crazy can possibly get. There was a demon possessed lawnmower, an apple tree that uproots itself and moves to another location on a daily basis, and turtles capable of running up to 135 miles per hour to name a few.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was a little girl. I grew up on the movie Sleeping beauty.I would come home from preschool and leave a trail of clothes behind me and dance around singing the song she sang with the prince.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 04:29 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 50

One time at VillaSport I had a bunch people come over to swim. We all agreed that the slides were really slow. So Jared and Michael went into the boy’s locker room and slathered themselves with shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Maddie, Hannah, Tori, Lauren, Cassidy and I went into the girl’s locker room and did the same thing. We all met outside by the pool. Michael looked like he had WAY too much sunscreen on even though it was shampoo and conditioner. The lifeguard was right by us so we had to pretend is was sunscreen. Then, when we all of us went down the slides we went really fast. We we’re afraid that we would get in trouble because when all of us were in the pool by the slides, there were soap suds everywhere around us.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 02:35 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

One spring day, my family and I were all at Subway picking up a sandwich for my sister. My sister, Meghan was running in a track meet so we had to buy her lunch. My mom and dad went inside to get sandwiches while I waited in the car. It took about ten minutes before a loud beeping sound alarmed me. Just then, I noticed it was coming from our car. I looked out the back window to see what happened, when I saw my dad on the ground because a car unknowingly backed into him. This was very shocking and scary because the driver wouldn’t stop. Luckily, my mom was there. She ran to the car and started banging on the window, and let the driver know to stop backing up. This was very scary because not only did the alarm make me jump but my dad almost got run over.

One on the weirdest things that ever happened to me was when I was 7. When I was 7 we went to the Cliff Dewlings.Well, my family and I walked into this tipi with cool stuff.Then a weird voice out of nowhere started speaking and so I got really scared. I ran out of the tipi and ran into this like maybe 40 year old lady. A little later after my dad made me go in the tent.They finally told me it was a recorder talking. I was so relieved and that’s one of my weirdest things that’s ever happened to me.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 01:05 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 72

The dumbest, scariest and most embaressing thing I have done is playing the game we elementary kids at my old school made up. You had to stand at the far end of the swings and wait until the person on the swing in front of you left an opening to run through. Then you had to go and dash to the space between the two swings, the one you ran through and next one coming up. The object of the game was to get to the other side of the swing set WITHOUT getting hit by the person on the swing. I, however, wasn’t so lucky and got smacked in the face twice by the swingers.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 09:05 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 98

Probably the funniest thing that has happened to me was falling up the stairs. I was like three or four and I had a juice box in my hand, when I took a slurp I hit the stair with my foot and went face first into the stairs. Ouchy!!! After that my juice box came falling down and spilled all over my head and shirt. Uh oh mom was not happy but after she helped me up we both laughed and then I learned never to walk up the stairs with a juice box again.

Article posted September 21, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

The most scary thing that was ever happened to me is when my oldest brother Billybobjoe brought home our puppy Noodles almost with out a head! EEK Gross! He had been ran over by a giant crashing machine, (also known as a Monster Truck). Noodles was a mutt. MUTTS RULE! This way so Disgusting! Thanks alot BILLYBOEJOE! So Noodles was my little baby boy. He was a "golden" redish color. He had long hair. He was very short. He was a mix something with a Golden Retriver. I remember him perfectly. Noodles shall live on forever. His name was Noodles because I wanted noodles for lunch and he jumped on me! I was about 3 and a half years old. Silly puppy ! Noodles was my very first dog. Who could forget that? Well anyway now you know that BILLYBOBJOE scared my really bad.

My stupidest moment was when me and my friend Brianna were in gym, and since we had been bumping into each other for the fun of it, she told me to push as hard as I could on her, and so I did, and then she stepped forward and I lost balance and fell on my butt. IT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!! But apparently it was to her. BRIANNA, IF YOU’RE READING THIS, YOU OWE ME A COOKIE!!!!

The weirdest thing that has happened to me is

moving. I move every 3 years so I get to see

a lot of weird things. Here is an example. I was in Australia and it was my first day of school

there (4th grade).That was when I was fist exposed to Australian slang and their accent. It is very different. They use some American words but they mean different things. An example is toilet a toilet in Australia means the American bathroom. The Australian bathroom meant literally a place to bathe thy self. The Australian restroom literally meant a place to rest. There are many more silly slang words and some are not even American!!

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was out fishing with my uncle and grandparents it was very fun we catched alot of Blue Gills. So when I caught a Blue Gill I was told to put it in a basket so then when I tryed to put in the basket I fell in to the was and I was whereing a really cute dress. So when I fell I came back out and I was soaking wet and my uncle told me to put on his long warm shirt. I still got the fish in the basket and thats the funniest thing that happened to me.

One funny thing that happened to me was when I was 3 is I pulled the lights on the Christmas tree and so it fell on top of me.I got tangled in the lights and it took my parents a while to figure out what happened.:)

One scary thing that happened to me is one day when I thought my dad was not in the house(he was really upstairs)I asked my mom where he was and she said he went somewhere,(of course she was lying.)Then I heard someone coming down and my mom was pretending to act really scared so that freaked my out really bad.In the end I found out that it was my dad!:)

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 04:17 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 57

The stupidest thing that happened to me was in 1st grade. My lunch box looked exactly like my neighbor’s and so I decided to go to lunch after my grade did. I was so stupid. Then I went to the lunch room and grabbed “my” lunch box. After that my friend came over and told me that was his lunch box. Then all afternoon, I was thinking about how much of an idiot I was.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 03:10 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

My mom, my dad, and I were on a plane to Italy this summer and we were eating dinner that the plane provided. They gave us little packets of cheese and I really don't like cheese. My dad had his headphones in, so he couldn't hear how loud he was talking, so he yelled really loud, "Do you want your cheese?" Everyone looked at him and I started cracking up. I was hilarious! Then a couple seconds later, I heard a little girl up in the front say, "Yeah, I want my cheese." That was the funniest day of my life!

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I won my first gymnastics meet. It was at a gym in Grand Junction. I did really well at the meet. My coaches were really impressed. When the awards were given out, I was nervous. I kept on listening, and my name wasn’t getting called. Finally, I heard the announcer say, “The first place champion for all around is Felicity.” My parents and teammates were so excited for me. When my team won the team division, I forgot to go up and receive the award because I was so shocked! I ran and got on the podium just as my team got the trophy. I see the video of that meet and laugh every time.

Article posted September 17, 2011 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

The Scariest Thing

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was 7 years old. It was the first time I had ever gone Trick or Treating by myself. I went to this really cool house that was all dressed up with fog and ghosts and stuff. When I got to the door I noticed a note that said “candy bowl by garage door.” So I walked to the garage door and there it was. When I turned around there was a man behind me. I was so scared that I screamed like a little girl, but then  the man told me he was the owner of the house. So I told him thank you for the candy and went to the next house.

There is something that happened to me over the summer and it was really scary, so I will tell you about it. I was at my friends house and we were hanging out in the basement when all of the sudden we saw something move. We had no idea what it was since he had no pets of any kind or no siblings. Eventually we decided to see if we could find out what it was. We thought it was a ghost but his mom said we were crazy and seeing stuff. We went and got a night vision thing and it showed a spirit orb. So after that we were determined to find out what it was. To do this we got a camera and changed it to thermal and we saw an outline of a body. In conclusion we knew that we saw a ghost and that his house was haunted.

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 03:45 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

One of the funniest thing that I have ever experienced was when I was four and I was going D to this big that was behind my house dirt hill with my grandparents and other siblings. It was my turn to ride the bike down the biggest hill. As soon as

I went down I tumbled did an did a complete front flip and face planted into some dirt. And to make me stop crying my brother said to me "Andrew you looked like a power ranger" and for the rest of the day I said "Remember the time I looked like a Power Ranger?"

p.s At that age I was in love with power Rangers.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:30 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

Have you ever had a "birday"? When I was in Alabama, and turned 11 we ordered my cake, and the people there wrote "Happy Birday" instead of "Happy Birthday". So each year, my family sings "Happy Birday" on my birthday.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

Well, the funniest thing that has happened to me is probably when I went to the Broadmoor hotel and a bird had an accident. I was enjoying the sunny day, and looking up to the sky when something dropped onto my face. Guess what that was? Some weird little bird just had to go the wrong place and time.:/ I was about seven when that happened and now I'm kind of scarred for life.:)

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 02:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

When I was little, my brother put something on a spoon and told me it was frosting. Well I was too little to know any better, (and what child can resist frosting??) so I ate it and….. MY MOUTH WAS ON FIRE! It was actually wasabi. Never let someone play that trick on you. Never…

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 10:40 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 43

The most scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was running in my garage and I was going to go outside, but then I tripped before I went to go duck and hit my head on the garage door while it was opening. This was scary because I thought that I did something bad to my head, but fortunately I didn't.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 02:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

About two years ago I used to play around on a big exercise ball. One day, I was watching a circus commercial and I got the idea of jumping over the ball while pushing off with my hands. And of course when I tried it, it didn't work out too well.I jumped over the ball perfectly, but my mistake was that I pushed off too hard. After I pushed off, the ball was no longer under me. I landed straight on my tailbone and got the wind knocked out of me. I couldn't breath for about thirty seconds. After I got my breath back, my dad helped me up. He was about to bring me up our stairs when I started to feel sick. I laid down on our sofa until I felt better. So then as my dad started to carry me up the stairs, I once again felt sick and threw up all over my dad. After that I felt much better. I remember that day because it was the first time I got the wind knocked out of me, and I also learned never to have so much fun that I act stupid.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 12:21 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was four years old and my sister, Eva, hit me in the head with a thirsty stone coaster. We were at my Aunt Jill's house for a baby shower for my now seven year old sister, Claudia. Eva was two and we were playing and all of the sudden she picked up the coaster and just hit me in the back of the head. There was blood everywhere. The funny thing was I didn't have to go to the hospital. My mom just put me in the bath tub and got the bleeding to stop. Then I was off to playing again like it never happened! That is the funniest thing that ever happened to me.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 04:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was about four years old I was in the mall with my parents. My parents stopped walking but, I didn't know. So I kept on walking and I look up and "mom?" to this random guy I had never seen in my life! The man lookes at me really weard then takes me to a store check out place and they call my mom.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 02:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I think the funniest, weirdest, strangest thing that has ever happened to me was probably two or three years ago. I was in Maui with my family for my mom’s best friend’s brother’s wedding. We had eaten breakfast and were in the car on the way to the beach where the wedding was held. I didn’t feel very well and was getting car sick, I didn’t say anything and I thought I would be fine because we had a really big rental car. I was doing great until I started to feel the eggs come up. I puked all over my beautiful dress; I was sitting next to my grandma so while I was throwing up my guts my grandma screamed and yelled at me not to barf on her fancy outfit(real concerned about the kid throwing up next to her). We had to stop the car and my mom, brothers, and my grandma started to help clean up. I had to take my dress off and wear a huge sweater as clothes. My mom stopped at a church while the church sprinklers were going and washed my dress off in the sprinklers and I had to do my best and take a shower in the sprinklers, at least there wasn’t anybody I knew around. We still had some time so we went by Costco and my mom bought me a bathing suit to wear under my gross smelling wet dress. I had a really “fun” day after that!

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 03:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

Funniest Thing I think that the best thing that ever happened to me was when I had a sleepover with my best friend (I can’t tell you her name) and we were watching the 2004 version of The Phantom of the Opera and we got “toefue” on Strawberry Pop tarts. Weird images popped in our mind that made us laugh like crazy!!! (I can’t tell you what the images were because she might get mad at me, just the risk of friendship.) One time that night she had to take me into my basement because it was super funny and she thought I would laugh so hard that I would wake up my brother and my mom. She could barley tell me her image because she was laughing so hard. Now we have a little inside joke saying “beep-beep” which reminds us of that one image and we laugh out loud!!! Another inside joke saying is “IL chante ha, ha, ha!!!” (He sings ha, ha, ha!!!) Well anyway that was the best night of my life!!!

The funniest thing that I have ever done was on vacation to Mount Rushmore in 2003. My family stopped in Nebraska on our way home for dinner. After dinner, we all shared a big bowl of ice cream. All of us had been eating until there was one bite left. My older brother went to get it and I (for reasons that I don’t remember) grabbed his hand to stop him and took the last bite for myself. My family all thought it was funny, which I didn’t understand at the time because that wasn’t the intention

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:34 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

It all seemed like a normal day until we came to the hippos. The men were cleaning the cage and I wanted to watch. My mom had not seen that I was lingering and moved on without me. When I turned, expecting to see my mom, I noticed they had forgot about me. I ran out to see if they had just left but could not see anyone. I started to freeze up and was about to ball when a man coming my way caught my attention and I told him I was lost. He called up the main office and soon a golf kart came around the corner. They picked me up and took me to the office. When we got there they asked me if I would like to go in the clubroom and have punch and a granola bar, but I was so scared I jumped to a no before I ever thought about it. Then, the man took me to his workroom and gave some gummy bears and two Madagascar pencils to cheer me up. The phone rang and he said it was my mom on her way to get me. When I returned to the group we journeyed forward and soon after that my brother was so jealous he tried to get lost=http://!!

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 09:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me is also very embarrassing. I was across the street at a neighbor’s house for a party. I was in their family room, looking out into their backyard. I wanted to go out there and play, so I ran out the door. Little did I know, the screen on the door was shut and I ran into the screen! It was a very funny moment that my family and I joke about all the time. I was young at the time, so don’t make fun of me!

Article posted September 17, 2011 at 02:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

One day, I was camping with my cousins Sam, Sidney, Devina, & Ellie (Elizabeth). We were messing around at the camp ground, all of us were called over by our Aunt & Uncle that we had to go to the bathroom because it was getting late. So we went and started coming back from the bathrooms, we hear a russling noise from the side of the campground. We all turn and scream!! My youngest cousin Ellie screamed, ran to the campground. Finally, we came to the campground, we were all laughing at Ellie because how loud she screamed!!

Once, actually, last week, I was walking out from the band doors with my French Horn. I walked up to the steps to the waiting platform where the swim buses were. There were the buses, full of waiting kids. I set my French Horn down and scanned the bus windows, you know, just to see who was there and everything. My eyes rested on this one sixth grade kid. He immediately widened his eyes and stared me down. I held his gaze until the bus pulled away. It was kind of stupid. The other people on the bus were staring at me like ‘What in the world is that girl doing?’ It was really strange because a complete stranger just randomly had a stare contest with me. A sixth grader, for that matter! A small, puny little sixth grader! Man, he’s got some guts. I totally beat him, though. I saw him in the hallway today. He was even shorter than I thought. This was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me.

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was in 2001. I lived in Mexico at the time and my grandpa had just came to visit us. I was still sleeping and when I woke up my hair was all frizzy and it stood straight up! My mom even took a picture and added bright green glasses. After the picture I walked and hit my head on a glass window! Yup it was not fun.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 50

One funny thing that has happened to me was one night when my mom made me go upstairs to get something out of her room. It was dark upstairs and all the lights were off so I couldn't see anything. I was texting and I thought her door was open so then I ran into her door and dropped my phone. It was really funny but it kind of hurt. :/

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 04:36 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 94

The funniest thing that has happened to me would be when I went to kindergarten and when we got to school I told my mom I didn’t have my shoes on. My mom sighed and we went back home and got them and made my brother, my mom, and me late.

One of the funniest and saddest things I've ever experienced was at my old house back in New Jersey. On a hot school day I come home and I just see this bird just lying on my front steps.It's eyes were closed and it wasn't moving.IT'S WAS DEAD. Our house had a glass door in the front and another door behind it. My mom left the door open (not the glass door). So I'm guessing that the bird wanted to come in and take a look inside our house when... WHAAMM! It went in face first, decided to take a nap, and never woke up. So we buried the bird in the backyard with our neighbors (which were two boys and they brought their dad). That was one of the funniest and saddest thing I ever experienced.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 06:03 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 51

I invited my fried over for a sleepover. She came pretty late to my house and it was almost 9:00 pm. So we decided to get ready for bed. We were lying in my bed when I said, “ Hey I know what we can do!” So I got up and went to get my sisters game system so we could take pictures with it. While I was gone to get the game system she said she heard weird noises and when I came back she said she was scared…….. So we started taking pictures anyway and after like an hour or taking pictures we looked through them and deleted the ones we didn’t like but that night I didn’t see anything peculiar in any of the photos. The next morning when my friend had left I went to review the pictures again but in one of the pictures I saw three people instead of one and the third person was a dude and pale white!!! I still have the photo for evidence and ever since then I haven’t touched my sisters game system…… maybe he was a ghost or maybe it was an angel but to this day I haven’t figured out who he is and I don’t recognize him one bit. From now on I sleep with one eye open!

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was in a beach house, and I ran into a glass door. One morning, me and my cousins were playing tag, and we had a balcony. So I thought the door was open. I ran as fast as I could! Right when I noticed the door was shut , it was too late to stop. So I slambed into the door. So now I dont like glass doors.

Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding when you said this blog was going to be 'funny', Ms. Lubich! Here's my story. When I was about eight years old, I lived in California. I loved the beach, everything was about the beach. Everything was great and happy and fun and warm and wet and sandy... Those were the days. One day, on my eighth birthday, my parents took me down to the beach. I was having tremendous fun, letting the waves carry me slowly back to shore. At that time, I was beginning to learn how to surf. When I reached where the water was just to me knees, I stood up. There was a large crab stuck to my hair. I screamed bloody murder! I tried getting it off, but all it did was fasten its other claw on my, catching my eyelid. I was terrified. We got the crab off, and luckily I wasn't harmed. I was just emotionally scarred for life. To this day, I'm scared of the tiniest little crab, the tiniest bit of red flashing by my face. This is something I will never forget.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 48

I think the funniest thing that has ever happened to me is watching the video of my brother me and my older cousin. My older cousin was playing basket ball and I was watching him with my brother nick my dog ahzy and a video camera. I didn’t know what my brother was doing with the video camera but I was having a good time with me and my own little world. Six years later I found that video and I found out that my brother zoomed in on my cousin and started singing "I like big butts and I can’t deny..." right after that my dog went to sniff my older cousins butt. TRUE STORY!!!

The wierdest thing that's ever happend to me has to have been when I was 11 on vacation to California surfing.  I was far from the shore, waitng for my wave. I turned around and saw it forming. I knew it was mine. I was preparing myself for it, and then it was coming. I paddled and paddled and then I was surfing. For some reason, I didnt stand up, and then out of no where the shore was right in front of me! Instead of quickly jumping off, I let go. That sent me sliding down the board directly into sand. After the wave broke over me and I was up on the shore I realized I  had a really bad bloody nose. Once every thing was settled, I went back out an realized there was a chunk out of my board. A CHUNK!!!! I had no idea what it was from so I paddled in and it turns out my nose made that chunk. I dont know how it happend, but I know that chunk was there before I surfed in. That was probably the wierdest thing that has ever happend to me.

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me is when my family and I went camping. My brother my cousins and I were all playing the game 500 when my brother threw the football it went over a ditch hidden by weeds. I was so anxious to get the ball and running so fast I did not see the ditch. As I was running I tripped in the ditch and fell. All my family was laughing and as I was laying and the ground my cousin came and took the ball from me and gets the points.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 04:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 43

One time I woke up and I couldn’t remember anything that happened before that day! It was a weird, very weird, feeling. Of course, I knew who my familiy was and how to eat and what-not, its just I didn’t know what I had done before that day. As a couple days went on, I began to remember more and more things untill I rememberd everything! But sometimes I’ll forget something that had happened or something like forgeting what cheerios are. I still don’t know how one forgets about cheerios! Anyway, that was a really weird day!

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 03:54 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

One time in preschool we were doing rotations.

While we were doing rotations, my friend told me a joke. It went something like, "Did you know that if you let your pants sag for more than 10 seconds, you have hip cancer." Something like that. So that's just what I did. When i let my pants sag, my friend pantsed me. It was really embarrassing, but funny at the same time.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 05:34 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

The Funniest Thing in My Life

The funniest thing ever to happen to me was the time when I was eating noodles with my brother. He started to eat and then I made him laugh super hard. Then I saw an average size noodle come shooting out of his nose like a rocket off its launch pad.

When I was five or six I always went shopping with my mom (because she always bought me candy.) One day we were at the checkout lane and I was looking at the candy bars and of course I wanted one. So I turned around and kissed this random ladie I didn't know on the check and said will you get me a candy bar ( I had my eyes closed as well.) When I finally opened my eyes I saw a creeped out ladie staring at me in awe. I blushed and said I'm sorry and ran to my mom crying.

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was one day when a power line fell on my dad’s car. It all started one day in April when we were going to my Grandma and Grandpa’s house. On the way there, my Dad wanted to go say hi to some people that lived down the road that my Grandparents lived on and to see the new kitchen my uncle had just built for them. So, we stopped at the house and Dad got out and said, “Just stay in the car I’ll be out in a minute.” So as he said we stayed in the car as we found out later that was not the brightest thing that we could have done. First when I was listening to the radio I heard a “CRACK”, Then I was a tree branch falling about 100 feet away. Second after that I heard another big sound but this one was much closer and much bigger then the last one next thing I know there’s a power line on the side of the car. We all jumped and were frozen with fear to see what had just happened. As soon as we realized that it was not a dream we all opened are door (except the one that had the power line on it) and jumped out just in the nick of time. The power line was sparking and we ran to my dad who was waiting for us and he had already called the police.

The funniest thing that my family thinks I did was at a restaurant when my brother wanted parmesan cheese and as a waiter walked by I “yelled” to him, “Excuse me, can we get some parmesan cheese?” My family thought it was the funniest thing that I ever did. I was about 7 at the time.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I went fishing in the Rocky Mountains. I was fly fishing and a huge fish bit my rod and I fell into the freezing water. It took about ten minutes to catch the fish. When I got out of the water I was as cold as a huge icicle . That was the funniest thing that ever happened to me.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 10:51 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 61

His is what happened on the first 15 minutes of my lifetime; read this and try not to laugh.When I was born, I didn't want to come out. I wrapped the chord around my neck, so I wouldn't have to come out. The doctors couldn't get me out so they had to suck me out with a vacuum cleaner. If you want to know why I am so messed up, here is your answer.

Article posted September 25, 2011 at 08:54 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 51

Funniest Thing:

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I lived in Kansas. I was just moving in and I saw that we had a sliding glass door. I saw my dog playing out in the yard. The whole time I was looking out the door and it must have been really clean because I thought that it was open. I took a running start and ran to the door (which I thought was open). I jumped up to make it over the step to go outside and, I slammed right into the glass and fell back on my back on the tile. My parents started laughing their heads off and all I could do was lay there dumbstruck. Eventually I started laughing too, but the crash left a nasty bruise for about a week after.

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 03:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

When I was on an Greek island named Crete, my family and were walking and I was holding my fathers hand. My father was talking to me while walking and I wasn't paying attention. Instead, I was looking at my father's shoe, because it was untied. I began pointing down and he looked. He let go of my hand, and stopped to tie his shoe. I was walking toward a staircase and tumbled down it. Unfortunately, at the bottom of the staircase, there was a pile of dog poop, which I of course, landed in. My father rushed to me trying not to burst into laughter. He picked me up by my leg and ran w/ me as poop was rushing down my face. He found a hose and rinsed me of really well. That was the end of my crazy day!

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

My scariest thing that happened was over this past summer. I went bike riding and crashed. It was on pavement. I was going too fast and slipped. I had a helmet on but it hurt. I got scrapes on my knees and hand, and a gash on my chin. When my parents looked at the cut they knew I needed stitches. We went to an Urgent Care place and had to wait. When the doctor came he first gave me numbing medicine, and then I got stitches. This happened in June, and it just so happened I got my stitches taken out on my birthday! That was the scariest thing that happened to me.  

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

The funniest, weirdest, strangest, and yet scariest moment that ever happened to me was when I got told something, I probably didn’t even want to know. I was at Las Vegas, Nevada, and my family was waiting in line to order something. There was a man who had a beard, wore a backpack, and had a sketchbook in his hands. He was off to the side of the line and I wasn’t sure if he was in line or not. Therefore, I politely asked, ”Excuse me sir, are you in line?” Suddenly, he turned around and stared at me with the scariest face and told me, “One time I saw a plant grow and it was amazing!” Then, he turned back around continuing to sketch. My brother and I couldn’t stop laughing but yet we were frightened by his creepy face gestures. This was my funniest, weirdest, strangest, and yet scariest moment in my life.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 09:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

The funniest thing that ever happened to me is the picture my mom took of me when I was at my cousin’s birthday party. I was driving a bumper car and the expression in that picture is so hilarious I can’t explain it.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 03:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

One of the funniest things that happened to me was when I was about 5 years old. I went with my best friend and his mom to the park  and instead of climbing on the jungle gyms we started climbing on trees. My friend was really good at climbing trees and I wasn’t. He showed me how to climb up and down the tree properly. After he jumped down he helped me get in the tree I climbed for a minute or two before I realized that this was a very bad idea. I stared to climb down until I got stuck. I was stuck up about 10ft. in a tree with no way to get down. Finally, my friend’s mom came to the rescue. She had to climb up in the tree and get me down herself. I was really embarrassed about not being able to climb I tree so I tried again (that was how my 5 year old brain worked!). Luckily I didn’t get stuck that time and I was very proud of myself. :)

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 01:45 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 39

Weirdest thing-Raphael

The weirdest thing that’s ever happened to me happened only a day ago! I was sleeping and had a weird dream about rock climbing with my sister, Marie. When I woke up the next morning, I talked about it to my relative. Once I was done, my sister told me her dream and it turns out it was almost exactly like mine! Creepy, right?

Article posted September 18, 2011 at 08:20 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 50

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was the time I tricked everyone. I found a rubber snake and put it in my parents bed. That night I heard a scream and the snake went flying out of their door. The next night they put the snake in my brothers room, yet again I saw the snake fly. The next night I got the snake, but instead of throwing it I kept it. I put the snake in my parents bed again the next night and saw it fly. The next day my parents told my brother to quit putting the snake in everyone's bed, although it had been me the whole time.

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 05:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

The funniest and most embarrassing thing that has happen to me was in 2007. It was my first year playing baseball, it was my team’s first game, I was up at bat and I was so bottled up with an insane amount of adrenaline. Then all the by standing parents went still and the pitcher chucked the ball in my direction. Just at the right time I hit the ball as hard as I could and went spiriting….the wrong way. There I was with the biggest smirk on my face and then I start to hear parents and teammates scream, “Wrong Way!”

I finally put it together and went the other way witch was not a problem I hit the ball pretty far. That is just one of the funniest things that happen to me.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 03:14 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 52

One of the funniest things that’s ever happened to me was while I was playing on my travel softball team a few years back. I was about nine years old, and played for Thunder 10&under. We were playing a team from Wyoming, the Cheyenne Extreme.I was on third base, and it was a hard grounder to center, so I ran home. When you read this, remember that I was only nine and didn’t have very much “smarts” (forget the fact that I had already been playing travel ball for two years). Anyways, I ran home, but didn’t look to see exactly where the ball was and if they were throwing or not, so I slid into home. The only problem was I slid early. And I’m not saying a few inches for a scoot; I’m talking 3/4ths of the way there only. I didn’t feel like getting up (I know, lazy, right?), so I just crawled the rest of the way there. Luckily, there wasn’t a throw home, and I was safe, although it was a little bit humiliating, I couldn’t stop laughing. I had fun that game, and we ended up winning. (If anybody asks, it was all because I crawled all the way home.) 

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 12:03 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 57

The funniest/strangest thing that ever happened to me, well that’s hard because there is many but the most strangest/funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was at the park and when I thought I saw my mom I ran up to her and gave her this huge hug and I also, jumped on her back and she just kept screaming. When I got off of her back and looked at her I realized she wasn’t my mom. I felt so stupid, I wanted to disappear. After I talked to her and told her I thought she was my mom she said she wouldn’t press charges.  This was the most strangest and funniest by far!

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 04:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 58

Ok let me just tell you that I’m scared of my own shadow .I freak out over the smallest things in life. So the weirdest, funniest, strangest, SCARIEST thing happened to me one night on Halloween I was handing out candy to kids and teens. My house was all scary and freaky it even had scary music .My mom and dad were not there because they were taking my little brother and sister trick or treating. I was sitting with my friend and it was very quiet and all of a sudden these to freaky boys came running at us like crazy .So you know me I’m running around like crazy screaming like a chicken with its head cut off. My friend is trying to get the boys away .So I come up behind them and start hitting them with a metal bat like crazy and the people were my really, really close friends.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:00 AM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 55

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was eight. I was innocently playing with my neighbor down stairs in my basement with the window open. All of a sudden a show appears on my wall! The outline of the shadow looked like a mysterious man with a top hat carrying a brief case. It appeared to be walking across my wall! But it only stayed there for about 10 seconds then faded away. You can say that I was pretty scared.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 05:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

When I was about nine, my Grandma and Grandpa were in town for Hallowing. They dressed up like wolves and attacked our door. I knew it was them but it still surprised me, and then a cracked up when I looked at my brother's facial response. My brother’s face looked like he had just seen an alien, or a Werewolf, like they were dressed up as. It was so funny.

The scariest thing that’s ever happened to me, was probably when I woke up and I was home alone. A guy came up to my door and tried to come in. I had to lock all the doors. It was very scary because he kept trying to come in. After I threatened to call the police, he left. That was the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

The funniest experience that has happened to me was hilarious. I was at my church’s lock in. All the lights were out in the church because some people were sleeping or watching a movie. Thinking I saw my friend in the corner I ran to go hug her. Thirty seconds later I realize it wasn't my friend! It was some guy and he said,"Can I help you?" Jumping half way across the room, I screamed! That was hilarious, scary and strange, one of the best moments ever.

I was once in Miami and I was there for my uncles wedding and we made a bonfire and so I had my back facing the house and so my mom and my aunt decided to scare me, so they came out with a scream mask on and that really scared me but, I jumped up and kicked her in the knee and I started laughing really hard.

The funniest grossest thing that ever happened to me was that I made a kid laugh so hard when he was drinking milk and milk came out of his nose. The milk went all over my face and he spilled his milk all over my lunch.It was pretty gross but fun at the same time. Even though it was gross, I would do it all over again. That was the funniest grossest thing that has ever happened to me.  

The scariest thing that happend to me was the time I almost drown. I was at a summer day care and they took us swimming at the down town pool. That is the pool where it gets 11 1/2 feet deep. So I started to swim around and I decided to swim to the bottom of the pool and by the time I swam all the way down I needed air really bad.Then I started to swim up and all of asudden a boy jumped right on top of me sending me down to the bottom of the pool and I was a little dizzy and I just felt like staying down there and dying but I decided not to and I swam to the surface.

The funniest and scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I broke my nose. I was in 4th grade and  was in P.E. when this happened. I was running and my friend ran into me, my friend’s forehead came up to my nose. We were running the opposite way from each other. I was just jogging like a normal 4th grader. The next thing you know is CRASH! I went to the hospital and they told me I broke my nose and that I had to get surgery. That was like the scariest thing for me because imagine you’re a 4th grader and you bump your nose into something hard. Well, luckily my friend’s head wasn’t hurt and everything went fine… well, just about fine when picture day came!

The funniest thing that happend to me was I kept scaring people like my mom, my dad, and my sisters. My mom is not the scaring type but then she got tierd of getting scared and she scared me so hard I screamed. I learned not to scare her.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 04:23 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 53

The funniest thing was when my dog was sleeping on the couch while I was watching TV. Then there a silence, then my dog did one of those things where she was running away from something in her dream. Then she actually started to run and bonked her head on the arm of the couch. That is the funniest thing that happened to me.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 44

The weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was six years old and when my sister and I were playing hide and go seek with her friends. I was the person who had to go find everybody. So I started to find everybody. Then, I found everybody but my sister and I had looked everywhere. When I turned the corner to go find her she jumped out in front in front of me. I screamed as loud as I could, because it freaked me out so bad that I didn’t know what else to do.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:15 AM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 71

One of the strangest, weirdest, and funniest things that ever happened to me is when I was about four and I was in the checkout line with my mom. I was dancing around and looking at the candy. That’s when I saw my favorite candy a Hershey bar with nuts. So how I got candy was hugging my mom and telling her I loved her. So I did just that, but my mom moved up in line( withoutme me knowing). So I ended up hugging some random fat guy. And I was so embarrassed I completely forgot about my candy bar.

Today my cats were playing around and one of the cats was sitting near the banister. The other one was on the banister. Then they started to play when one of them hit the other one three times. On the third time the older cat fell on to are new couch.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 04:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

One day, I was at my aunt's and uncle's house for New Year's. All of us(about 13 people) went to the park nearby. My aunt and uncle brought their expensive camera and left it on one of the picnic tables while we all played. This mysterious stranger enters the park and goes right to the picnic table. The man snatched the camera and ran. We never got the camera back! What a scary moment that happened on that day!

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 01:23 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 47

One of the weirdest things that has happened to me was when I was little and I falling that basement stairs. When ever I hit the bottom, my head hit first every time. Another weird thing that has happened to me was when I tripped at a rehearsal for a piano recital. I t was weird because nobody ever trips. The last weirdest thing about me, that am going to share, was when I was trying to burp while trying to hick-up.

The scariest thing happened to me when I was visiting my dad in California and we decided to go to a local mission. The creepy thing is that I had recently watched La Purisma, the mission, air on an episode of "Ghost Adventures". When I got there I really did not expect anything to happen. When I walked outside of "haunted room" I went forward and then took a right. Immediately as I turned the corner I heard clear as day, a groan that sounded like muh! Quickly I checked my surroundings for someone, but no one was there. I sprinted back to my parents. It especially scared me since I was 10.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

My funniest story is whe I was 5 my sister had to go pee every 5 minutes and then one night before we went to bed she just came back from the bathroom and she said "I GOT TO PEE AGAIN!". So i said "Yeah that happens to me all the time!" then she left. She came back and after 5 seconds I said "I need a diaper."

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 05:06 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 52

The funniest and strangest thing that has happened to me is when a "Lite Brite" got stuck in my nose.(Lite Brites are tiny bulbs of colored light you put into holes, making them light up). I was about three years old and playing with "Lite Brites" with Blake, my brother, when I thought it would be funny to stick a "Lite Brite" in my nose. The tiny light bulb didn't light up, but it did get stuck. My dad tried using tweezers to get it out but it just wouldn't work. So then we went to the emergency room and the doctor got it out. After that, I never played with "Lite Brites" again.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 01:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

The funniest thing that ever happened to me is actually kind of gross. Well, I was home just minding my own business when my brother decided to pass gas. Right then, my nose exploded. There was blood just gushing out my nose. I was sitting in a puddle of blood and my hands were stained red. Of course, I got really mad at my brother, but he just laughed and laughed. Of course, that’s going to be a story told for years.

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me is that at one of my old schools we were allowed to text our teachers for help on homework and everyone can see what you text on the computer and I texted "I am pooped," and I showed on the computer that "I am poop."