International Towne was very fun! I thought it was interesting to see all the different countries and the jobs that each person had. I learned a lot but the main thing that I learned was how to exchange money. The only thing I would change would probably be the time of breaks. I would’ve liked them to be longer so we could see more and do more things in I-Towne. The best part was probably being able to "work" for a day and learn how to be responsible.

World History is important now days, because it shows us history and the past and how technology has improved. In the world history fair mu guiding question was "Why was Cleopatra's Life Important?" I learned that it was because if we didn’t know about Cleopatra then some of Egypt would still be a mystery. The most interesting part about learning about Cleopatra was the probably her love life. It was weird to me that she married her younger brother who was about 10 years younger than her.

When it was my turn to go and look at other peer's projects I saw so many interesting things. I saw one specifically that stood out to me which was Ancient China. The student made a temple made out of sticks and it looked amazing.

For the all school reads in reading "Seed Folks". The book is really good. I don’t really like the format. I thought it would’ve been better if the story focused on 4 or 5 characters instead of 10 or 15. The book is all about a community that plants a beautiful garden in a filthy place. I don’t have a favorite character. I happen to like all the characters because they are all taking part in helping the garden. The activities in the classes were fun. It gave me a chance to learn how to work as a community and make a garden. My favorite activity was probably in science class. It’s fun and exciting to learn weather seeds T or S will sprout first.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

My topic is about Cleopatra. I’ve found out all about her person life which includes love, kids, and marriages. My final project is going along great. It’s going to help me find my research question by giving facts about why she’s important and what history would be without her. I’m kind of ready. I still need to work on my trifold and 3-d project.

Since it's the last quarter of seventh grade, Mrs. Lubich is letting write about anything, so I am going to write about summer. I am VERY excited for summer. I think it'll be the best summer yet. I’m excited because I’m going to be able to hang out with friends, be with my family, go on vacation, and PARTY!! I was planning on going to go to Arizona with my family to visit my friends, Mexico to visit family, and California with my friend to be able to hangout.

I feel like this summer is the best one yet to come!

The Ernest Green Story was a very good movie. I enjoyed it a lot! My reaction to the movie was strong. I was very upset by the fact that the white students treated the black students differently. I honestly don’t know what I would've done. I probably would have stood up for the black students and said something about them being bullied. I don’t think I would’ve had the courage to not have said anything. I would’ve fought back despite the consequences. I thought that Ernest was very strong and confident to "turn the other cheek" like his family members would tell him. Since then the racism has changed a lot. It’s not as strong but there are still people in the world that discriminate. There is discrimination everyday around the world weather it’s against blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians, etc.

Pink is the feeling in your stomach after drinking a nice cup of cold pink lemonade

Soft, sweet, and caring is the color pink

Pink is the tulip that blossoms at day

The smell of cookies and muffins is the color pink

Pink is the sun setting just before night

Pink is the feel after helping someone

Roasting marshmallows in summer smells like pink

Pink is the name of a famous store

Pink is the touch of puppy’s fur

Pink looks like love and sweetness

Pink feels exciting, bubbly, and happy

Pink is the best color in the world

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 02:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 86

Science class these past couple of weeks has been very fun!! This year was the first year I have ever looked under a microscope. I’ve seen a lot of different shapes and sizes and all are very interesting. I’ve learned that many germs are very bad for you but some are good. The best part of this lab is being able to learn about all of the germs and being able to look at them. The past couple of weeks were really great!!

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 02:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 90

Above the white, big, foggy clouds

In the beautiful, clear, baby blue sky

After the cold and clear rain

Toward up the cold high sky

Under the warm, bright, orange sun

With the cold shivering wind

Among the white cloud filled heavens

Along the brown lumpy ground

Past the big white houses

Beyond the blue long sea

By the quit helpful animals

Among the clear calm water

With bright, beautiful, colorful colors

Like a slow growing flower

In the clear calm water