-

Seedfolk

I really enjoyed the book, it was good. I think the "big idea" is keeping the world healthy and make gardens. I'm not which characters I like, they are all good. I liked the activites we did. They were fun! I liked the soda can flowers/butterflies and the tomatoe growing. I liked them because they were fun.

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 07:24 PM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.