-

My Quote That I Picked!!

This is my quote: "Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt. I think it means to keep on going and then you get further in life. This could help because I could push myself harder to work or do something that needs to be done! It could change someone's attitude because they will work hard and believe in themselves. This could make an impact on the world because not a lot of people believe in themselves.

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 07:21 PM • comment • Reads 55 • see all articles

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.