-

The Fox Run Adventure(:

The best part was getting time to spend with your friends at lunch and the playground because we all were having fun chilling out! The activity that I enjoyed was with was with Mr. Howard's part/group "Camouflage" because I got to seek people with a couple of friends and it wasn't hard to see most people. I learned a lot on the field trip. I learned what the temperature was for the lake and how to see what the temperature is by using your finger. The water was pretty cold. I also learned how to find things that are hidden in certain spots.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 07:50 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.