-

Math? Huh? Do you understand?
The baker did the wrong equation, the problem he did was: 13 x 7 = 28. The sailer did the correct equation 7x4=28, that is right way to do it. You could rather do 7+7+7+7 or 4+4+4+4+4+4+4 either way would work for the baker. So the sailer was correct and the baker was incorrect.

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 07:01 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.