-

Hines Ward Is My Favorite Football Player!!
I love Hines Ward SOOO much!! His full name is Hines Ward Jr. He smiles so much, I think it soo darn cute!!(: His football number is 86, 86 is my favorite number!! Hines was on DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) with Kym Johnson, they won the dancing competition! Yay!! He has Korean and African American roots in him. The day he was born on is: March 8, 1976!! He was born in Seoul, South Korea. Hines also has a tattoo that is Mickey Mouse. He has a son name Jaden! Hines was voted MVP of Super Bowl XL. Hines Ward is 6'(1.83m) tall!! In football he is WR(Wide Reciever)

Article posted September 18, 2011 at 07:43 PM • comment (1) • Reads 33 • see all articles

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.