I had a great time at fox run park! My favorite activity was when we had to get the ball into the tin. I liked this game the best beacause I had a good team with a lot of good friends, so that was fun! While we were there I learned that plants are all amazing, how food effects population, why camofloge is important, and how lively a pond can be.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 04:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

The field trip to Fox Run Park was very fun! I think the best part of the Field trip was the activities after lunch. I had a lot of fun while doing those. The activities helped us learn about team work. I enjoyed the island activity the most. In this activity, we were stranded on an island and we had to build a bridge with magical stones. That activity required a lot of teamwork and time. My team ended up winning because of our clever strategy. I learned about how animals and plants survive. On this field trip I learned what plants and animals required to live. This turned out to be a very fun and educational trip.

Yes a field trip is the best thing ever . Fun you get to hang out with friends but have to do a lot of writing. You get to miss school for it but I think that its just school on the road some were else. I think the best part was ball in the tube thing because you got to talk to other people about it. I laerned that craw dads try to clim up water falls not down.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 01:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

Recently, I went on a field trip to Fox Run Park. I enjoyed the whole trip. My favorite activities was the camouflage game, the O Deer game, and the obstacles. My favorite game was the camouflage game. When I was prey, I hid in a really good hiding spot and nobody found me. I would like to play more of the game. I enjoy the obstacles because it was challenging working together as a team. From the trip, I learned that animals have to adapt to the environment to survive. I think it is cool how they blend into the pictures.

During the Fox Run Park adventure with team 743 I enjoyed the plant activity. I liked the plant activity most becausewe got to invent survival tactics.I learned the most in the plant activity because we covered photosynthesis. I enjoyed the field trip except for the bus ride due to annoying singing.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 12:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

Fox Run Park was such a fun experience. The best part was of Fox Run was seeing the tadpoles because surprisingly that’s the first time I ever seen then. My favorite activity was when we had to get to the other island with a certain amount of stepping stones. I like that activity because it was really fun and we had to use teamwork to get across to the other side. A lot of plants and animals have to adapt to their environment of the might not survive. I hope we can go back someday, to learn about different things.

I loved the field trip it was really fun! I do think it was a little chilly but it got warmer through out the day. My favorite activity was the comouflage activity with Mr. Howard. This activity was my favorite because, it was baisically like hide and seek, just a little different, and I love outdoor games! I learned a lot about the pond, it was fun learning about it.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

I definatly enjoyed the field trip to Fox Run Park! The best part was getting to meet new friends, learn more about teachers, and be around natureI thought the best activity was the one where we were on the small island in large groups and had to try getting everyone onto the other island. I enjoyed it because it was challenging, got our minds thinking, and was a ton of fun. I learned that in life you must learn to work as a team.

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 01:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

The field trip to Fox Run Park was exciting. My favorite thing was when we played camoflage. Once I hid in the gazebo out on the water, and a couple of my friends followed, and their friends followed them, and their friends followed them. Pretty soon, ten or eleven people were in there and I faced the fact that it would be easier for the seeker to find me. I didn't really learn anything on the field trip, though. I've heard it all before.    

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 02:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Fox Run was a fun field trip. My favorite activity was the balance-the-egg (they should have been raw) or the activity with the PVC pipes and the ball. I hope I didn't fail the test because I completely destroyed the egg. I accidentally kicked it and it exploded violently. I always love field trips where I get to destroy eggs.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 02:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

I think the banned books week is a great idea. I'm not a big fan of reading (I prefer math and science) but I do know that other people do want to have some freedom to read. I may not know a lot about the kind of books out there but I do know this, when we first became America we wanted freedom. That is was this country is all about. A huge part of that is being able to do what you want without much restrictions, but a part of freedom is freedom of speech, and that includes supporting or going against something or someones idea or choices.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 11:52 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 36

I think the best part of the field trip was the part when we had to do the teamwork games, because I thought it was a lot of fun, (definitely better than being at school:) just kidding Mrs. Lubich). I think if I had to choose the activity that I liked most, it would be the island game thing because even though it was kind of frustrating at times, I thought it was funny too!! I learned how and what animals have to do in order to survive. Adding on to that, I learned that it is a lot harder for animals in the wild to survive, then it is for us!!

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 12:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

This field trip was awesome. We learned many things including how organisms survive, what organisms live off of , amd much more. The best part about the field trip was that it was outside. It was way more fun that way, because we were not just sitting in a classroom writing and reading. My favorite activity was the one with Mr. Howard. This was my favorite activity because we did fun things that interested me like using camouflage and playing hide-and-seek. In this field trip I had lots of fun learning about organisms and how they survive.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 12:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I Really enjoyed the Fox Run field trip. I always like field trips because we get to go out and do stuff instead of just sitting and listening. My favorite activity was the PVC piping challenge. I managed to concoct a way to get the ball to the goal incredible quickly. This won my team 6 goals. Also, when I was on this field trip I learned how to measure PH levels.

My favorite activity during our feild trip would have to be the team building activities. The activities didn't just teach us to work together but they taught us to listen to each other and try every idea because your idea may not be the best way to work through the problem. The activities also taught us to come together as a team and to have fun with our team or group no matter who was in it.I also enjoyed the team building the most because they were the most enjoyable part to me.

Article posted October 8, 2011 at 04:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

The Fox Run field trip was super fun. I enjoyed the island to island activity with Mrs. Lubich most. I also liked it because it reminded me of High Trails. One of the coolest things I saw was the crawdads. They were crawling around in the creek. This field was definitely one of my favorites.

Through out the whole adventure at Fox Runs Park adventure I think the best part was that we actually got to go to the park and really get into more detail instead of learning about it from a book, we experienced it. I think my top favorite activities were Mrs.Lubich’s in the afternoon and Mr. .Howards activity in the morning because Mrs.Lubich’s activity showed how we needed to work together and it was just really fun, well, if you made it fun. Then Mr. Howards was awesome because he was the only teacher in the morning who didn’t make us write, and it was just like hide and seek! I learned that it difficult to deal with other people when they don’t think like you. It was also hard to find a good hiding spot in such an open area with little amount of trees if you were an animal you would be spotted easily.That's what I thought were the best and most interesting things that happened at the park.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:03 AM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 35

I would have to say the best part was the lake observation because you got to see little creatures and enjoy a quiet time by the lake. I like calm moments by water, like lakes or the creek by my house. The activity that I enjoyed the most would be the Oh Deer one. I liked that because I thought it was fun. What I learned from the WHOLE field trip is that nature is pretty and it had to go through a whole lot more trouble to survive than we do. I also learned that the outdoors are a great place to be when you need some inspiration or quiet time. It’s also a good place for a field trip  

Fox Run Park was a very fun trip!!! The best part to me was when I got to hang out with friends at the playground:) The activity I enjoyed most was the egg run. It was funny to watch all the people drop the eggs. Even though I dropped the eggs a couple times. The thing I learned was that camouflage was very important to animals and hunters so that they can both survive.

Article posted October 5, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

We just went one the best field trip ever!

I think the best part was when we had the to play Oh Deer! I also liked the pond study. Oh Deer was a very fun game because we had to plan ahead. It was hard but fun! I think it was a challenge. A friend of mine was really funny. We were together all day! At lunch a stupid bee followed me! I am terrified of bees. Really! So my friends and I went somewhere else and GUESS WHAT?! He followed us there to. Then I think a friend of mine killed it. HA! HA! I learned it is not easy to survive in the wild as a ‘deer’. The choices are limited. I think food and water are the most important. This is why it was the best field trip ever.

I learned that bees like soda and if you put your foot in water it gets wet. But I also learned about nature and camouflage and how animals adapt to their environment, and plants that survive because they adapt to their surroundings. Also I learned that sometimes nature is harsh, like when we were playing that game (the name escapes me at the moment) with Mrs. Gagnon, and how the “deer” had to find food and water and shelter or else we “died”. It was fun. Until the bees started chasing me around for my peanut butter crackers.

I loved the field trip it was really FUN!!! I thought it was kind of cold but hey it did get warmer as we progressed through the day. My favorite activity was the camouflage activity with Mr. Howard. This activity was my favorite because, it was kind of like hide and seek, just a little different because we had to show a little of our heads. I like outdoor games! I learned about the pond ecosystem ,it was fun learning about it.

The best part of Fox Run was definitely when we played the island hopping game. This was an enjoyable teambuilding exercise because there was actually a strategy aspect to it. Some other activities that were fun were the predator and prey game, the oh deer game, and the pipes and the marbles game. Overall all that I learned was that there is a tremendous amount of diversity in the world.

I also loved the feild trip with my friends and teachers. The most awsome activity was the Prey and the Preditor. I thought it was the awsome one because it let's us have fun and hide like animals. I learned to have fun and learn what lives in the forest and maybe how they live.

Article posted October 2, 2011 at 01:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I think the best part about Fox Run Park is when we got together in groups and played games because I thought it was fun and a good way to get together and have fun with other people. The activities I enjoyed the most was the ''Oh Deer'' game and all the games that we played to get us to work together.What I learned was that if you are sitting on a rock that is in the water, don't tell someone to toss your notebook to you or you might drop your foot in the water. (sadly I had to learn the hard way:( .)

My trip to Fox Run Park was interesting. My favorite part was the free time because I got to talk to people. I got to see my friends that I don’t get to see often. My favorite activity was the pond study. This is because I like things that live in water. I also liked the camouflage thing too. It was interesting to learn about blending in. I learned about how hard it is to survive in the wild. If you have certain abilities then you might have a better chance of living.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 05:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

In my opinion, the best part of the day was when we first got to the park and did the super-plant activity with Mrs. Kosters, the oh deer activity with Mrs. Gagnon, the predator and prey game with Mr. Howard, and the pond study with Mrs. Lubich. I think this was the best part of the day because we learned a lot while we were having fun and not just sitting in a classroom all day. The best activities were the predator and prey game and the magic stones game. These were the best activities because in the magic stones game, we learned how to cooperate with others and it was a really fun game! The predator and prey game was great too because we got to run around a lot which is something we don't get to do a lot of when we're at school. I learned that some planes are made to blend in with their surroundings, just like some animals. Another thing I learned is that the two lakes at Fox Run Park are man-made. I always thought that they were natural, besides the fountain in one of them. Overall, I thought the field trip to Fox Run Park was super fun.

Our day at the park was a great way to learn hands-on. My favorite part of the field trip was the camouflage station. It really taught us how important getting hidden is in the wild. You got to explore different hiding techniques, and figure out how to stay invisible when the predator moved. It really got interesting when there were four predators. My favorite part of the whole day was the egg race. There were lots of broken eggs when my group went. Many laughs were shared between the people going and the people watching. I learned lots of things, but the most important one was that you have to be really well adapted to survive. The crawdads at the pond, and the “Oh Deer” activity with food, water, and shelter both demonstrated the survival of the fittest theory. What a great day.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 05:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Fox Run Field Trip

First of all, I would like to say that I think that field trips are an amazing way to get to know the other kids on your team that you don't see in class.

I believe that the best part of the field trip was when we had to figure out how to get from one island to another without touching the grass. It was challanging because we had to figure out how to get seven or more people from one island to the another that was like seven yards.

My favorite part of the field trip was when we did the camoflauge game with Mr. Howard. It was my favorite because I didn't get found at all.

What I learned on this field trip was that when the things that the enviorment needs to survive dies, so does the animal life.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 01:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

I really had fun at the Fox run field trip because I got to hang out with my friends and was outside for a whole day of School! I liked all the lessons we got to do but the one I liked the most was Mr. Howard’s lesson. I liked his the most because it was like a giant game of hide and seek, so that made it really fun. Out of the whole field trip my favorite part was the activities at the end. I liked all the activities but the one I liked the most was Mrs. Lubich’s activity. It was both fun and challenging at the same time because we really had to put our heads together and use teamwork. On the field trip I learned that every living organism needs food, water and shelter to survive, because if it loses even one of those resources it will struggle to live and eventually die.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 02:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Well this was a fun experience all together, but my favorite part would be the team activities. I really had fun working together, and having fun at the same time. I also liked the play time beacause I got to spend time with a new friend! In the first parts, before lunch, I learned how plants have adapted over time and how animals use camoflauge to blend in with their surroundings. All in all, I had a lot of fun.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

I really liked the field trip to Fox Run. It was really fun, except for the part when I had to leave right before the team building started. D’: I got a migraine. Migraines are HORRIBLE!!! Just saying… My favorite activity was the camouflage one with Mr. Howard. It was actually pretty fun! :) I learned that people get a lot of skills from animals. Such as: finding shelter, water, food, and using camouflage as protection. There was this one picture Mr. Howard showed us of an owl and it was AMAZING!!! The owl blended into the bark of a tree so well that you couldn’t see it unless you rrrreeeeaaaaalllllly tried hard.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 02:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

The field trip to Fox Run was awesome! I loved it! The best part was learning about animals’ camouflage and how they blend in to their natural surroundings. The pictures that Mr. Howard showed us were amazing! I couldn’t believe my eyes! My favorite activity was the island relay because I got to practice teamwork with all my friends and it took a lot problem-solving, and I like confusing puzzles like that. I also enjoyed the Oh Deer activity because we learned about how the deer live with their three basic needs: food, water, shelter. And how they can’t live with just one, like us. They have to be wise and not take advantage of the years’ supply and use it all up too fast. I thought that was interesting to learn about. Overall, the field trip to Fox Run was by far the best field trip ever!

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 02:57 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Going to Fox Run Park was a lot of fun and I thought that we did lots of interesting things! I think that the best part was the team building at the end because They were definitely fun to do and even though they were challenging my team would eventually come up with a strategy and work it out all together. Also, I enjoyed the team building and the O' Dear game. I enjoyed the team building because like I said it was a lot of fun and the O' Dear game because it was interesting how it started out with lots of supplies and then like 3 things were left and that was a lot of fun, too. At the Fox Run Park I learned so many things like the creek temperature and its surroundings, what will happen when the dear run out of supplies, what types of plants were there, and many more things. Going to the Fox Run Park was a lot of fun!

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 03:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Fox Run Park was an exciting field trip. My favorite activity was being in a group and trying to get from one island to another, while not touching the ground unless we used our "magic" stones in-between the islands. I think it helped to learn to work together and communicate with each other. I also liked the activity where we used pipes to get a marble into a can. It was fun because my team brought the marble to the can without going through everyone's pipes twice. All of the other teams took much longer because they kept trying to make new lines of pipes. The key rule was that the marble only had to go through everyone's pipe once. I learned to communicate more and to listen carefully to the rules of the activities.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 02:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

One day, our team took a field trip to Fox Run Park. My favorite activity was the camoflage game. My favorite activity was the camoflage game because I only got found twice out of four. While I was up at Fox Run I caught a baby crawdad that was only an inch long. I learned that animals need camoflage to survive from prey, and I also learned that when I caught the crawdad because I could hardly see him in the muddy water. Overall my day was very good at Fox Run Park.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 12:57 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 39

I really liked going to Fox Run because it was fun and super educational. I really liked doing the egg race because you could see who the really supportive people are, the really competitive, and the super funny and energetic people. I learned a lot about camoflauge and nature's version of supply an demand. The pond was really cold and it looked beautiful I honestly thought it was nature made until I saw the fountain. Fox Run was really great and I thought that it was the best field trip I've ever been on. I learned so much but the weather was cold but it turned out to be a great day after all!

I loved the field trip we went on!!! It gave me a chance to meet my locker partner and now we are best friends!!! My favorite part of the field trip was free time right before we got on the busses to go back to school. I liked this time because my locker partner and I just laid out coats on the grass and laid on them. We started to talk about the most random things we could think of. We called what we were doing “tanning” because we were just lying in the sun doing nothing but talking. That was my favorite part of the field trip. My favorite activity was Mr. Howard’s camouflage Hide and Go Seek game. I also learned the most in this activity. I learned that animals can blend in with their surroundings. Of course I already knew most of the stuff we learned but my knowledge just built up with the way Mr. Howard explained it.

Article posted October 1, 2011 at 12:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I greatly enjoyed the field trip to Fox Run! I think the best part was when we played team building activities. That is because it was fun to get to know my classmates a little better and to be active by playing games. My favorite activity was probably the game that Mrs. Lubich was supervising. The game where we had to get our team from one island to another. I liked it because it was exciting and my group was being very cooperative and helpful. Finally, I learned more about ponds from the pond study. Things like the acidic vs. basic scale and what makes a healthy pond.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

The field trip to Fox Run Park was one of the best days of 7th grade! My favorite part was the end where we got to play whatever we wanted. It was a lot of fun to be outdoors with friends and actually do something active. My favorite activity was the Island Game because it was fun to see people getting from side to side. It was also really funny to see the expressions on the first few people who got thier tile taken. I learned a lot about camoflauge. I knew about lakes and plants but it had never occured to me that animals all depend on camoflauge. Looking at the pictures was amazing because you can see that the animals all fit in nature even thought it may not be the most obvious.

Fox Run Park was a fun experience. Here's what I enjoyed.I know most of the people probably said this, but my favorite part about Fox Run Park was our free time at the end. It was nice to be able to just do what ever you wanted. I learned a lot about the wild and the way nature works. It was fun! I thank the teachers for letting us do this!

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 01:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

The best part was getting time to spend with your friends at lunch and the playground because we all were having fun chilling out! The activity that I enjoyed was with was with Mr. Howard's part/group "Camouflage" because I got to seek people with a couple of friends and it wasn't hard to see most people. I learned a lot on the field trip. I learned what the temperature was for the lake and how to see what the temperature is by using your finger. The water was pretty cold. I also learned how to find things that are hidden in certain spots.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 02:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

Fox Run Adventure!

I think the best part of our time at Fox Run Park was the team building activities. It really challenged us to think like a team and it showed me it was easier to work together in a group rather than alone. My favorite of all the team activities was probably the tube one, because what we did was really fun and definitely challenging and we were the first team by far to get the ball through the tubes into the bucket. When we got it in, it sounded like a bomb had gone off, such was the noise that exploded! I learned a lot in every activity, like in the Food, Water, and Shelter game with Ms. Gagnon, I learned that the more food there was, the more deer survived because there was more food to find to live off of. I also found that the less food there was, the less deer there were because there was less food to survive off of so only a few lucky deer that found food survived. In the plant study with Ms. Kosters I learned a lot of neat facts about plant life that I JUST HAPPENED to forget  (that's too bad). Anyway, in the Camouflage Hide-in-Seek with Mr. Howard, I learned that in the wild, there were a lot more animals than I thought there were that had camouflage to survive. (Am I hidden enough? Isn't this a great disguise?!) Plus, some animals who had, lets say, green skin in the summer could turn white for the winter! Isn't that amazing?! And I also found that animals who didn't have camouflage were a lot more likely to be prey. Like when we hid in the trees. Those of us who had dark colors on like black, brown, and dark green and other colors that blended in with the surroundings were hidden better, but those of us who wore light colors like pink, purple, and especially bright colors like yellow were quickly spotted and singled out. Then in the Pond Study with Ms. Lubich (yeah, that's right, you, Ms. Lubich ), I found that in higher places of the pond where the sunlight hit it more it was hotter than the places that were lower that were cooler. I also discovered (after some observation) that the section of the pond we looked at was man made, judging from the lots of miniature waterfalls leading off. Finally, I enjoyed the excellent team building activities that, well, built up teams (like I mentioned before). All in all, this was a wonderful expirience and I would definitely jump at any chance to visit again!   

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 03:56 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I thought that the field trip was really fun! I learned a lot. My favorite part was probablly when we got to play the "oh dear" game because we got a little excercise and we learned a lot about the food, shelter, and water cycle. The part were I learned a lot was when we got to go observe a place and I was lucky enough to get the mini waterfall place. I learned that just in a little area there is a lot of living organisms. It was also very beautiful.

I thought the field trip was really fun! My favorite part was doing the team games because it made us have to work together and listen to each other and be around people you usually weren't around. I learned that natural selection is important because it helps balance out everything, like animals over-populating. I think the best part was before we left and we had a chance to just be with our friends and pick an activity to do.

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 01:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

I also had a lot of fun at Fox Run Park. I thought the best part was the team activities. Especially the island crossing because I had lots of fun and my team did really good and we won also. I learned that camouflage is essential and if you are wearing a bright coat or sweatshirt how get found easily. Also you need shelter, food, and water to survive not just food and water. That was an awesome field trip.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 04:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

That day was a very cold day but only in the morning. I was freezing. The day got warmer as we played, laughed, and as the sun came up. My favorite part of the field trip was the egg race. We had to have encouragement and sportsmanship to make it through the cones. It was also more of a competition which I like. The activites I liked were all of them, they were all fun and I learned a lot by having fun. I also got to know people I really didn't know. I learned that it's very hard for animals to survive in the wild. They could run out of food anytime and not have anymore. They might also be the prey and not the predator so they have to be very careful. I also learned that humans like us are very lucky because, we can go to the store and buy whatever we need whenever we need it. This field trip was very fun and I hope we have something like this again this year.

In my opinion, Fox Run Park was super fun. At first I was freezing when we go off the bus but around lunchtime it started to warm up. All the activities were fun in my opinion and even though it was an educational field trip. The fun activities after the educational ones were a challenge especially if you had difficult team members… Thankfully, I had an awesome team who worked together well. Over all Fox Run Park was a fun experience.

The funnest thing I did was after our lunch and we hung out with our friends and did a lot of cool things.The funnest activity was the egg race. I liked it because at the end we found out it was hard boiled not raw.I learned that all living things count on each other. It was an amazing place of nature. I would really like to go again.

Best. Field. Trip. Ever!! Ooh I loved this! I had a friend who transferred to 731, and when she heard about the field trip, was she mad! Anyway, the coolest part was finding a crayfish skeleton. That was fun! I poked it with a stick. I loved how only our team went, and I'm happy that we were allowed just to have fun! I liked Mr. Howard's game best, because I never got found!

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 03:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

What I liked most about going to fox run was being with my friends and just having fun because it’s always fun hanging with friends. I really enjoyed the island game because we had to work together even though we didn't get everyone over to the safe island we still had fun doing it with each other. I learned that working together works better than just you ding it by yourself.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 12:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

My time at Fox Run Park. I think the best part of our field trip was when we did the team building activities. What I liked about those activities was how we got to work together to accomplish them and how much fun they were. The activity I enjoyed the most was the egg race contest because it was very exciting and took skill not to drop the egg. I learned that camouflage takes a big part in an animal’s need to survive. As You can see I had the time of my life.

Fox Run Park was an awesome way to learn I love to go to parks. As wells as being able to tie that in with school is really cool in my opinion. The best part would have to be when we were with Mr. Howard and we got to play like hide and go seek (predator style). I think it was the best part was because it was like a ton of fun to just play but still be learning. Over all the best part of The Fox Run Park feild trip was Mr. Howards station. What was yours?

The Fox run Adventure was fun but he are some things I liked the best. I liked the hide and go seek games as well as the deer game. I liked the hide and go seek game because we had to hide and I was only found once. I also like the deer game because we had to find what we needed for the year and if you didn't get it you dead and became one of the things the deer needed.I learned that you needed to be to same colors as your surrounding to hide really good like the Jaguars. I learned in the deer game that when their were more deer their were less things they needed for the year. When their were less deer their was more tings the deer needed for the year. Thoose were my favorite things that happened at Fox Run Adventure.

I enjoyed the feild trip. The best part was free time because it was free time and we got to do almost anything we wanted. Also because we played extreme team keep away. My favorite activity was the camo one. I found most people as predator (it was only me). I was very succesful as prey and was never caught (4 predators). I also can't tell you why I liked the activity, all I can tell you is it was my favorite.I learned that animals must be the best to survive, and that animals adapted to help themselves survive. Fox Run was one of my all time favorite field trips.

Fox Run Park was really fun and I enjoyed a lot. My favorite station was the one island one. I like that one because we got to work together a lot more than the other activities. I learned that you have to work together on things or it turns up to be a big mess. I also learned that if the deer population goes down than the food, shelter, and water supply gets higher. When the deer population goes up the water, food, and shelter get lower. Fox Run was a really fun field trip.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

I had a great time on the field trip to fox run park. I think that the best part was at Mr. Howard's station. The reason I say this is because I liked the game we played at the end: we hid, and the hunters had to try and find us. That was also my favorite activity as well as the deer one with Mrs. Gagnon. I liked that because it was fun and a little competetive. I learned that oganisms need to be thoroughly addapted to the climate and weather. I hope you had as good of time as I did. Bye.

I had so much fun on this feild trip!  My favorite part of this field trip was when we used the plastic to get the ball to the can. I really liked this activity because it really enforced teamwork. We really had to work as a team in order to succeed. My favorite activities were, the island challenge and the obstacle course. These were fun because in the island game we had to find a way to get across.  Just as I was about to step onto the other island, someboy dropped a magic stone so we had to start all over again.  I think that the best thing that I learned is that every team needs a leader, as well as active participants. This was a great feild trip and I hope that everybody had as good a time as I did!

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 03:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Over all on the fox run field trip I learned a lot and I had a lot of fun. and  I think that the best part of the field trip was the camouflage and seeing the pictures of animals and hunters. I learned some things and we got to play a prey and predator game. One activity that I enjoyed was the island game; we had to work together as a team to get across. We had to communicate but we also had to listen to each other. On this field trip I learned that animals have a lot of things that they need to do to survive. For example they need food, water and shelter, but they might not always get everything. I also learned that plants need to have certain things to survive other they die. I thought that the field trip was very fun. 

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Our field trip to Fox Run Park was really fun. I really enjoyed the egg race most of all. I really got fooled by Mrs. Gagnon’s trick saying that the eggs were raw. I thought the eggs were raw but it turned out that that they were really just hard boiled eggs. The best part about this experience was getting to know my team teachers and my fellow class mates. I also learned that the animals that live on Earth really need the resources. Therefore, we should take care of the Earth and the animals that live there.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 05:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 05:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I thought that Fox Run Park was a fun experience. The best part was at the end when we got to hang out with our friends and do what we wanted. I learned about natural selection and how it plays along in nature. The activity I enjoy the most was the team building activities because they were the most fun.

Last month we went on a field trip to fox run park. On the awesome field trip, my favorite part was when we played the game with Mrs. Lubich. I liked this game becuase it was fun and we learned team skills. The activities I enjoyed the most were making up a flower with special "powers" and when we went around the park doing team activities with each teacher. I learned that animals have to fight to get what they need in order to live.

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 03:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:

EN-US">         There were many things I enjoyed about our field trip to Fox Run Park, but my favorite activity had to be the game Oh Deer! I enjoyed this game especially because it was fun to see if you would survive or die. I also learned in it that survival isn’t as easy as it sounds. My favorite part of that game was the surprise when you were water, food, or shelter and you got to be a deer, because it wasn’t that often. I also liked being a deer and trying to find my need, I always picked the wrong thing, so I died. I also liked trying to make it to the deserted island, it was very challenging. Over it all, I learned more about nature, like how hard it is for animals to survive, how they all have unique gifts or adaptations, and how diverse wildlife can be. I definitely enjoyed this field trip!

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 04:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I had such a great time at Fox Run National Park. I thought at first it was cold but then it warmed up! The best part I think was the team building part, I love team building. I always feel closer to my classmates when we do them. I loved Oh Deer and the camouflage game. This games really stimulate how animals live and adapt.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 01:18 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

That was the best field trip I've had since I was in fourth grade! We should have another one! My favorite part was playing hide and go seek with Mr.Howard. It was really cool just being able to go out and explore, well at least until you found a hiding spot. With Mrs.Gaynon's activity I learned that deer might eventually eat grass that has grown out of soil that might have some disintegrated deer on it. That was definitely a disturbing thought. At least it was a great adventure over all.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 04:09 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

I loved the day at Fox Run Park. I like the morning segment more than the afternoon segment because the morning segment had more science stuff. I thought the Egg Relay race was the best part because it involved being steady with your feet so the egg wouldn’t fall, a steady hand, and quick feet. I learned to be quick and steady with an egg on my spoon. I learned how to use magic stones, and how to get a marble from one place to another with only pipe. I learned that an animal’s camouflage is the most important part of staying alive. I learned that when animal population gets too high, the population goes down. I discovered that plants have defaces from predators too. I uncovered the use of the PH bottle for the stripes. I loved the Fox Run field trip, it was lots of fun. I also learned so much about the people on my team, and our environment.

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 03:45 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

I thought Fox Run Park was Fun. My favorite part was when I did the camouflage group game, it was fun because if you where blind folded when you take the blind folded off people were hiding. What made it easy for me was hearing for people how were laughing. What I learned was in the animal world they rely on their senses and hearing and speed. Those are my favorite parts of Fox Run Park.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

On Wednesday, September21st, 2011 team 743 went on a field trip to Fox Run Park. Team building at Fox Run Park was fun. My favorite part was playing hide and go seek with Mr. Howard. I loved how it showed predators and prey. It really let me get the concept of the food chain and the process of hunting in nature. Also the pictures were really cool. Seeing the camouflage really had me thinking. Even in some of the pictures I couldn’t see object in hiding. From the team building portion I liked the marble and tube thing. I’ve been able to learn about working with the different personality. Figuring out the dominate personalities weren’t hard and were hard to work with. Concluding, the field trip was fun and you got to learn a lot about your leadership and others.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 01:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

The field trip to Fox Run Park was fun because I learned how animals blended in with there surroundings.I also learned that when we were playing the oh deer game that deer need to be paying attention because one day there could be food and water the next it could be gone.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 02:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

On the field trip I think I like the team activities the most because we can all encourage each other but most of all have fun with your friends. The acticity I like most was when we were stranded on the island and the magic stones. I also liked Mrs. Gagnons game where we had to balance the egg on the spoon. I liked her game the most because my team cheered me on which made me happy and want to try harder and win the race.

I thought that the field trip was horrible because I forgot my jacket so I was freezing.  Also, my group and I were trying to take the temperature in the water and my foot fell in the lake. My foot, sock, and shoe were freezing the whole time. I had to get my foot amputated; just kidding. Besides that, the field trip was pretty fun. My favorite part was the island activity and the hide and seek thing with Mr. Howard. I learned about the plants self-defense system.  It wasn’t the best field trip I’ve ever had but it was still pretty fun.

The best part of the field trip was when we played games; it was really fun, probably because I didn’t have to write nor do much school work. My favorite part was where we got to play the team work games, especially the one with the tubes and we had to get it through the tubes and get it to the can. I learned that teamwork is the best thing when you are playing teamwork games and I also learned about animals surviving, camouflaging, hunting their food and becoming the food of other animals. This is why I loved this field trip!!!

My best part was the relay race because the eggs were hard boiled and not raw. The activities I enjoyed the most were the things were you had to get to each island and not fall in the water and the camouflage hide and go seek. I learned how animals have camouflage in the wild.

When we went to Fox Run Park I had the best time you could have on a field trip. My favorite part of the field trip was the team building activities, because when we did the team building activities we may have gotten frustrated but we always ended up finding a way to fix it and get through it. I thought that team building activities were the most fun, because people kept finding different ways to have fun and learn how well you work with different people than the ones you feel most comfortable around. I learned that plants and animals have to adapt to their surroundings so that they can survive in the area they live in. I also learned that sometimes the animal population decreases, because there aren’t enough resources for the whole population to survive. I don't think I could survive in the nature world, because I love to wear really bright colors. I think we should always find a way to enrich our activities in class more with some more field trips.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I really enjoyed the Fox Run field trip, I loved everything about it but my favorite part was the team building activities. Why I enjoyed these the most was because we had a lot of chance to get to know someone new and we had a chance to enjoy ourselves without having to worry about any class work. It was just a fun time. My favorite activity was when we played the camouflage game with Mr. Howard because it was always so hard to find a tree that was just the right thickness and how to lean on it. Lastly one of the things I learned was that all things have to adapt. After hearing about all the struggles that animals have to deal with it made me realizes all the things that we don’t appreciate, like shelter, food, and water. Overall I enjoyed this field trip and I can’t wait to go on another.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

Fox run was an amazing field trip! My favorite part of the field trip was the play time. However, my favorite activity was the “Magic Stones” team-building activity. Surprisingly, I made it over to safety since I had one attempt throughout the activity. That attempt was right before we won. In my perspective, it wasn’t much of a team-building activity. Finally, I learned a lot about camouflage and supply and demand. The activities made it more fun to learn.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

I learned a little bit at the Fox Run field trip. The best part of the Fox Run field trip was when we did the camouflage game with Mr. Howard because the game was fun and my dad taught me how to stay blended in with the environment. I enjoyed the egg game withe Mrs. Gagnon because she made us think that we had to carry around uncooked eggs. They were really hard boiled eggs. I learned that animals could be watching you, and you don't now that they are watching you. The Fox Run field trip was very fun.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I had a wonderful experience on the Fox Run Park field trip. My favorite part was definitely the camouflage station. We got to see some really cool pictures and play a very fun game.  The activities I enjoyed the most were the team building activities. They were a great chance to really get to know my friends better. Plus, they were really fun. I learned a lot about our upcoming science unit. The theme I understood from the activities was survival of the fittest. If an organism has any adaptations, then it will be more likely to survive. In the “food, water, shelter” game the ones who were fast got their food, water, or shelter first. Camouflage is another that adaptation will help organisms survive. If an animal can blend in, it is more likely to survive. I learned this at the camouflage station.  Overall, it was a fantastic field trip.

I think the best part about the Fox Run Feild Trip was the activity's we did with the teachers because we learned about how animals lived in nature. I liked the magical stone activity the best because you had to work together as a team in order to win. I learned how animals lived in the nature and how they survive and sadly how some die.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:57 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

At Fox Run Park, my favorite thing we did was play keep-away after the activities were over. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the activities much. But the one I liked the best was... well, I didn't really have one. Each of the activities were pretty much things we have done in recent years. One thing I learned was that elephants use camouflage. The color on their bodies can not be easily seen through bushes and trees. Overall, I think the Fox Run Park field trip was pretty much like recess. Fun if you aren't forced to do stuff.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 01:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

The Fox Run Field Trip was awesome. My favorite thing about the field trip was just the fact that I got to hang out with my friends. My favorite activity was Mr. Howard’s because looking at the pictures of the animals and other things that use camouflage was really neat. Also, the game was fun too. I was never found in all the rounds. Also, designing the plant in Mrs. Koster’s group was fun as well. I learned a lot about animal survival, including how they adapt. My favorite thing I did on that field trip, however, is a long game of “Extreme Keep Away” with my friends. As you can see, this field trip was awesome.