Micro science

In science it is true that we are working with cells. The first thing that we learned was that cells are the main building block of all living matter. It is fin I science because we have just disected a chicken wing and it was very funny to see avery ones faces during the disection. Overall ityhis was just a very fun experince.

The Rabbit

In the ground the rabbit lives

Under a rock he sings and digs

Upon the grass he loves to eat

On the ground he walks on four feet

Within the watter he does not swim

Inside his sole his name is tim

Foreign Languages

You know how some people saw that foreign languages can be difficult to learn? Well, they are not completely wrong. Foreign languages can be tough especially when you get put in your grade level and you have never taken that language before. Like some people at this school I have never taken a foreign language before and it is sort of difficult. I am doing as best as I can but I still feel as though it is still not enough. I know that there plenty of a people that are in my shoes and that is why I am posting this to tell them that they are no alone. If you are struggling in your foreign language class then do what I did and ask your teacher for help. Well this is only my opinion hope it helps

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 04:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

Poetry

Recently we have started our poetry packet in language arts. I have completed about eight or nine poems and I'm going to write more. I know that I want to get a very good grade so I am going to do as best as I can on this project as possible. There are all kinds of poems that you can choose from. For instance there are color poems where you choose a color and you just describe it. The there are the 5 line poems where you choose any word and describe it with two adjictives, 3 adverbs , and a sentence. There are also monster poems and prepositon poems ect… this is what the poetry collection is about so good luck.

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 04:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Poetic Effect

Some of the tools that poets use to create the effect of there poetry. These are some of the tools that they use rhyme, rhythem, and personification. These are olny some of the tools the they use to create the effect of the poetry. Everyone knows that these are not the tools that they use but these are the most common. There are probably a couple dozen other tool that poets use to wright poetry but like I said. These are only a few of the tools that they use.

Blog #0

Wiki Reflection

After completing this assignment I thought it went very well. I thought that it was fun working with new people in our class or in our school. If I could do one thing differently I would have worked harder and tried to get in touch. One way that you and Mrs. G could improve on next year is by paring us up with someone in a different class at our school and someone in Mrs. G’s class so that we can make a friend in our school and someone that is not at our school.

Article posted January 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

Quotes, Quotes

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." Albert Einstein

This is a quote that Albert Einstein said. To me this means that it is not a bad thing to ask questions because if no one asked questions then we would never learn new things. When I read this quote I knew it was the one for me because I love to ask questions but sometimes you can ask too many questions. Look at it this way if Albert Einstein never asked questions then he would not put the key on the end of the kite and discovered electricity. I know that most people would be sad if they had to live without cellphones, or TV, or video games. I could apply this to my own life by not asking as many questions but I will never stop asking questions. I believe that this could cause a positive change in someones life because if they ask questions then they will learn more but if they dont ask questions they will not learn as much. I also think this could impact the world because if we ask more we learn more and if we ask less we learn less.

New Year Resolutions

This year I like many other people have decided to get and keep my grades up as best as I can. I have decided to do this because last semester I did not do so well with my grades but this semester I intend to do better. I have also set a goal to not talk as much. The talking resolution was set because it should help me to get better grades. These are my New Year resolutions. I can’t wait to read yours.

Christmas Songs

I don’t know about any of you people but it is not even Christmas and I am already so tired of the stupid Christmas songs that have been taking over my favorite music stations. For example, this morning I was riding to school in my mom’s car and out of no where the “jingle bells” song came on. When I heard it I literally wanted to break the radio in my mom’s car. Although then the worst part was when that song was over another Christmas song came on and my baby sister started singing along with it. I guarantee you that the only reason that she knows the song she was singing with was because Christmas songs are played way too often. All that I am saying is that we still have a couple weeks until Christmas and people don’t need to play them this early in the month.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 03:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

“Giving Thanks”

When I think about what I am thankful for the first thing that pops into my head is my Mom. This is because ever since I was born she has always been there for me. For instance, last year when my grades started going down she would help me do my homework so that I could get my grades back up. Another example of what I am thankful for is my home, my family, my clothes, and my food. I am thankful for all of these things but I am most Thankful for my Mom. These are all the things I am thankful for.