Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

If we did not have are world history then so many people would not have jobs and we all would not get to learn so many interesting thing. My guiding question was, “How were the pyramids of Giza built?” Well I Learned a lot, but one really cool fact I learned was if you went to the pyramids when they were new then you would see fingers in between the blocks.

Another thing that I learned was there were so many games that people came up with that are still used today in some religions.    

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

I think the format is very different from the other books I have read but I kind of like it. I think the big idea is about a big group of people coming together to form a garden and all of them working together like a family. I kind of like the first character that you read about in the book because she is the one that started all of this. My favorite activity was the soda flowers because it was a challenge, they look great, and we were recycling!

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I don’t think my topic has created a lot of change in the modern society but it has given me the experience to learn the great pyramids of Giza’s history. I think my project is coming along great. I really don’t have any questions to ask at this point.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

This spring I got to do so much. It was so much you won’t even get to keep up with me. Just for a heads up this is going to be a long crazy list of things. So here we go; I went skydiving, skiing, running, jumping, bungee jumping, hot air ballooning, mountain boarding, soccer, off roading, and softball. This is what I have done over my spring break and now I am ready to go back to school and do great.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing. I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing.

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 03:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Inside the boring living room 

Off my mind

In my bordom

Out go my shoes

Below this big blue sky

Under the flat roof

Through the widing hallway

Into my sisters room

Down the steep stairs

Inside my T.V room

As bland

As could be

By my big blue kitchen

Underneath th stars

Out th boring house.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

I am going to start this book called Maximum Ride By James Patterson. I have not started it yet, but I know the main character's name is Max. She can fly, she has wings, and there are six others like Max.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

I feel this quote means if youu want to do something but you dont feel you can do it then you will never achieve it, so if you belive you can do it then you will achieve it. I can relate to this because when I wanted to start soccer I did not think I could do it but when I belived I did it and now I an a competitive soccer player.

So all you have to do is belive and you will beable to do it.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 03:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

1) This paragraph will be about the main facts on Greece.The first thing I am going to tell you about the population of Greece , the population of Greece is 78.65 million people. The second basic fact of Greece is the language  ninety-nine percent of people speak french and english.

2) This paragraph will be about the many things we do in Humanities. One of the main things we do in humanities is the mails have to escort us in the room and to are seats. The second thing we do is we have theas points  and at the end of this unit how ever has the most points wins.The third thing we do is we do group activity that gie use points. and last but not least  we do this dice rolling and the number you get either get points added or took away. That is the main things we do in Humanities.  :)  

Article posted December 3, 2011 at 05:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 37

What is hope? Is there a definition or is it different for every one?

Well, what it means to me is that feeling when you entered a rafel and you HOPE you win. this is a example but say you were living in a hotel room and you might get a house then you have that feeling of HOPE in side and you really want that house that is what hope is to me. What is hope too you?

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 12:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

The first thing I am thankful for is how great my school is. I am thankful for this because a lot of people in the world do not have schools or do not have schools as great as ours. If I did not have a good school then I would not get a good career. The second thing I am thankful for is my family. I am thankful for my family because they are the people that I love.Third I am thankful for the roof over my head. I am thankful for this because if I did not have a home then I would not be as healthy as I am.Those are the three things that I am thankful for.

http://www.enn.com/ecosystems/article/43553

This article is about the thin sheet of oil that they found on the ocean off the cost of Brazil and this could turn in to a larger oil spill.

My opinion on this it is this could be potentially really bad because the last time this happend it took us more than 40 years to clean it up and we are still not finished. So, if this gets any bigger then it is will be really bad for us because it wil pollute the earth even more than it already is. Second, I think that the oil companies should increase their oil safety procedures. If this happens less oil will be lost and we will have more to use and people do not have to worry about an oil shortage and the ocean will not be dangerous for people work and play in. Life would be better for a lot of people oil companies kept a tighter hold on their oil spills; like Chevron did as soon as they saw the the thin layer of oil.

Other information gotten from: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-long-will-oil-spill-last.

I really like blogging. I think blogging is beter then other wrighting assignments because they are interesting. The idea that I think we should use, what is your sport, why do you like your sport, and why is it challenging to you? If you do not have a sport then pick a sport and say why you think it is challenging for other people.

I was reading The 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison. I liked this book because it was adventurous. The thing that I did not like was that it was all about one thing and there was no variety.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

The effect Rachel’s Challenge had on me was that I need to be extremely kind. It is from being kind that I can change other peoples lives. When I do that I can make a positive impact on other people’s lives.

Article posted September 5, 2011 at 05:21 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 38

I am not as girly as I seem.

I want a motorcycle (ninja).

I love to play basketball.

I am a soccer player and a goalie.

I was born in Pennsylvania.

My best friend is my brother.

I do not fight with my siblings often.