Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

If we did not have are world history then so many people would not have jobs and we all would not get to learn so many interesting thing. My guiding question was, “How were the pyramids of Giza built?” Well I Learned a lot, but one really cool fact I learned was if you went to the pyramids when they were new then you would see fingers in between the blocks.

Another thing that I learned was there were so many games that people came up with that are still used today in some religions.    

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

I think the format is very different from the other books I have read but I kind of like it. I think the big idea is about a big group of people coming together to form a garden and all of them working together like a family. I kind of like the first character that you read about in the book because she is the one that started all of this. My favorite activity was the soda flowers because it was a challenge, they look great, and we were recycling!

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

I don’t think my topic has created a lot of change in the modern society but it has given me the experience to learn the great pyramids of Giza’s history. I think my project is coming along great. I really don’t have any questions to ask at this point.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

This spring I got to do so much. It was so much you won’t even get to keep up with me. Just for a heads up this is going to be a long crazy list of things. So here we go; I went skydiving, skiing, running, jumping, bungee jumping, hot air ballooning, mountain boarding, soccer, off roading, and softball. This is what I have done over my spring break and now I am ready to go back to school and do great.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing. I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing.

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 03:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

Inside the boring living room 

Off my mind

In my bordom

Out go my shoes

Below this big blue sky

Under the flat roof

Through the widing hallway

Into my sisters room

Down the steep stairs

Inside my T.V room

As bland

As could be

By my big blue kitchen

Underneath th stars

Out th boring house.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

I am going to start this book called Maximum Ride By James Patterson. I have not started it yet, but I know the main character's name is Max. She can fly, she has wings, and there are six others like Max.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

I feel this quote means if youu want to do something but you dont feel you can do it then you will never achieve it, so if you belive you can do it then you will achieve it. I can relate to this because when I wanted to start soccer I did not think I could do it but when I belived I did it and now I an a competitive soccer player.

So all you have to do is belive and you will beable to do it.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 03:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

1) This paragraph will be about the main facts on Greece.The first thing I am going to tell you about the population of Greece , the population of Greece is 78.65 million people. The second basic fact of Greece is the language  ninety-nine percent of people speak french and english.

2) This paragraph will be about the many things we do in Humanities. One of the main things we do in humanities is the mails have to escort us in the room and to are seats. The second thing we do is we have theas points  and at the end of this unit how ever has the most points wins.The third thing we do is we do group activity that gie use points. and last but not least  we do this dice rolling and the number you get either get points added or took away. That is the main things we do in Humanities.  :)  

Article posted December 3, 2011 at 05:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 60

What is hope? Is there a definition or is it different for every one?

Well, what it means to me is that feeling when you entered a rafel and you HOPE you win. this is a example but say you were living in a hotel room and you might get a house then you have that feeling of HOPE in side and you really want that house that is what hope is to me. What is hope too you?