Spring Choice
I guess I'll write about my trip to Italy last summer because it was really fun!! The plane ride and the jet lag were the only things I didn't like about the trip! First, we stayed in Venice. It was really rainy there, but it was still SUPER fun! I have a red and gold mask that is in the shape of a cat's face from there! Venice is famous for their masks. There was at least three mask shops on every street! We also visited a lot of churches there. Next we went to Tuscany. We stayed in a small but nice villa that used to be a wine cellar. There was a lot of beautiful scenery there and our rental car was a BMW!!! We drove to a bunch of little towns there. I wasn't a big fan of all the winding roads! We also went to Florence and visited a lot of museums...... It wasn't the most fun in the world but I guess it was ok. And finally we drove to Positano on the Amalfi Coast. That was my favorite place that we visited because it was on the beach and the weather was REALLY nice! There was also a lot of shopping there. One night there was fireworks at midnight, but I slept through them because I was sick. Also, I had the best breakfast ever when I was in Italy! It was all pastries and fruit, so I always remembered to get up early because of that! I really hope to go back to Italy someday!

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 07:57 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles