Foreign Languages

You know how some people saw that foreign languages can be difficult to learn? Well, they are not completely wrong. Foreign languages can be tough especially when you get put in your grade level and you have never taken that language before. Like some people at this school I have never taken a foreign language before and it is sort of difficult. I am doing as best as I can but I still feel as though it is still not enough. I know that there plenty of a people that are in my shoes and that is why I am posting this to tell them that they are no alone. If you are struggling in your foreign language class then do what I did and ask your teacher for help. Well this is only my opinion hope it helps

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 04:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 92

Poetry

Recently we have started our poetry packet in language arts. I have completed about eight or nine poems and I'm going to write more. I know that I want to get a very good grade so I am going to do as best as I can on this project as possible. There are all kinds of poems that you can choose from. For instance there are color poems where you choose a color and you just describe it. The there are the 5 line poems where you choose any word and describe it with two adjictives, 3 adverbs , and a sentence. There are also monster poems and prepositon poems ect… this is what the poetry collection is about so good luck.

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

I have learned from math is how to find the scale factor and I have learned is how to value of X.

Article posted March 4, 2012 at 04:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 171

I am going to type a interesting story for you. There once was a house in a forest away place Bob lived. One day he came home to realize that he was being robbed. He assumed that the burglar was after the envelope witch contained 5,000,000$ so bob ran to his desk lamp and saw that the envelope was gone. But, he could still see the burglar in the distance running away so he got in his car and drove to catch the burglar. the burglar had now gone into a black van and was sticking his tongue out at bob. This made Bob soooo mad that he floored the gas and drove up right next to the van. Then when Bob looked up he saw a wall and jumped out of his car. The burglar also jumped out and was running to a yacht and got on in the last second and was on his way. But this didn't stop bob he found a plane and flew over the yacht until it docked at a harbor on a tropical island. The burglar ran away and hid behind a pom tree but bob found him and turned him in the the sherrif's office and bob went home.

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 02:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

So the girls basketball team ended up having a record of 7 and 1. We did pretty good, but it stinks that we lost to Challenger. We played really good that days, but the baskets just didn't go in. Well the girls had a really good season. Thanks Mr. Howard for being an awesome coach.

I love swimming because it helps me forget about all of the bad things in my life. I feel like when I swim, the water just washes the bad things out/off of me. I guess I feel this way because when I swim, I don't think about anything, just the water ahead of me. I don't care about the rest, I just swim, and swim, and swim...

Football

Outside in the rain

Outside in the sun

Touchdown

Ball in my hand

At the game

Losing so far

Losers we are

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

My favorite sport is wrestling, there are different types of wrestling in the U.S. collegiate wrestling is the most popular because clubs do it as well as middle school to collage but it is not in the Olympics because collegiate is only do in America the rest of the world does Greco, in Greco it is all upper body and it is a lot harder than any type of wrestling.

I thought I'd let a little leak through. ;)

Victims of Curiousty

I felt someone nose me. "Urrggh..." I grumbled, opening my eyes. Instead of fresh forest air hitting my nose, a rancid stench of fear reached me. "What the- Hello!?" I jumped to my paws. "What's going on?" I howled. I turned around to see a gray wolf with blue dashes. "Hey. Your Rein, right? I'm Radical." I narrowed my eyes. "Who are you?" I asked, unbeleiving. "I just said." He retorted. "Welcome to your living nightmare."

What do you think? Is it good? Should I continue?

This weekend I went to go see “The Vow”. “The Vow” is about a husband and wife that get in a car crash and after the wife wakes up from a comma she can’t remember anything for the past five years. To make things worse she can’t remember meeting her husband, Keith so Keith has to figure out how to make his wife to fall in love with him again.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 04:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

I love to play softball! It's been something I like to do for about two years. I put a lot of passion into becoming a better player, and it actually helped me to become a more focused, and devoted person!

What big thing happened this month is Whitney Houston passed away on February 12, 2012. It was on a Sunday it was very sad she was a very good singer. Her funeral was a very big celebration of her life and with a lot of celebrities.

I’ve heard that we’re going to do a huge research project in humanities. Out of all the humanities subjects, I’m interested in the Huns. The world history didn’t really talk about the Huns much. I’m curious about where the Huns came from and their life style. I also heard that they invade China. To me, they sound advance in their war techniques. One of my favorite parts of the project is making the models. I can’t wait to do it.

I don’t like to blog. I think its hard sometimes because some of the topics are really hard to think about. But sometime the blogs are easy and I can do them really fast.

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 01:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

I've been grounded for a while and can't get out of it until I get A's in all my classes. I have nothing to do most of the time. I need an A in all my classes! To fix this, I'm going to spend the rest of my time doing homework.

UMMM I don't know what to write about so I guess I will just write about my friends. Ummmm ok so I love my friends so much they so times are like my family. Even know I make mistake's they forgive me. I know they care for me and I know I do to. Sometimes there like family and ya ok thank you BYE=http://

Article posted February 13, 2012 at 06:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Cool Right!!!!

Article posted February 13, 2012 at 03:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I finished my book. It was a great ending. I’m hoping the author will revisit the subject, but if he does, it probably won’t be for a couple years. Ok, the last words of the series were “We are not alone.”I think that was a great ending. The author started writing the series at 15 and has been working on it for 12 years. The title of the book was Inheritance. I never really made time to read, so in order to read, I had to lock myself in my room for the weekends. It was an absolutely fantastic book.

Article posted February 11, 2012 at 02:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 100

Since we can write about anything we want I decided to write about 8th Grade. I can't wait till next year, I'm so excited! I really hope I get all the classes I want or atleast some. When I was in 6th grade I thought all the big 8th graders were scary, I wonder if the 6th graders will think we are scary!

My life will always be incomplete without............................................. GOING TO ITALY!!!

Silly? Completely . Stupid? No way Jose. I need to go to Italy because to go the place where Twilight New Moon was filmed. Venice is so pretty I could die. I am terrified of riding in a boat! Crazy right! I can swim but still it drives me crazy.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 05:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 87

I LOVE basketball but not because anyone can do it. In competitive basketball it challenging you have to be smart and quick to play. You have to be smart because the game changes quickly you could be up by 10 points and if you don’t play well you could be down 10. I love basketball because of all the obstacles you go through to score and defend. That’s why I love the game of basketball.

Last weekend I went to see the movie Women in Black. It's a horror about a man who goes to a town that has a superstition about the "house in the marsh" being haunted by a women in black. Every time she is seen, a child, or two dies. He goes to the house to do research and relizes the superstions are true. I thought it was a really good movie and I'm going to see it again this weekend to make sure I fully understood it.

My favorite sport is definitely basketball. I like this sport because it is fun and challenging. School tryouts are coming up, and I am practicing a lot for them. I hope that I can make the interscholastic team for 7th grade. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 93

In humanities we've been doing the Greek chapter. It's been really fun learning about acient Greek and learning about Greek gods and goddesses. What was even funner was getting into different city-states and compeating for points. It made the classroom very intense, especially the debating. Finding out who won in the end was very exciting as well.

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

The Super Bowl has just ended and the Giants won 21 to 17 over the Patriots. The game was amazing and they won on a last second batted down pass in the end zone. The commercials were also funny and the halftime show was good. I didn't care who won because I didn't like or hate either team.

Basketball is my favorite sport. It is my favorite sport because I think it is fun to bounce a ball around and shoot it into a basket. Boys basketball is coming up and I hope to make the IS team. That's why I like basketball. 

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 05:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 81

On Sunday night, the New England Giants went up against the New York Giants in Super Bowl 46. It was pretty clear who would win at the beginning of the game. After a safety and a touchdown, the Giants led 9-0. Then, the Patriots scored a field goal, then a touchdown. This made the game 9-10 at halftime. Soon after, the Patriots scored another touchdown while the Giants scored two field goals, making it 15-17. With one minute left in the 4th, the Giants ran the ball in for a touchdown, making the score 21-17. In the end, the Giants were Super Bowl champions. After a long season, football was over.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 02:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

I have no idea what to talk about, so..... I guess I'll talk about penguins. They are pretty neat animals. They are black and white, very inteligent, and they live in Antarctica. They aren't like other birds because they don't fly. They do swim though and are very good at it. They spend 75% of their life under water. They feed off fish and their preditors are leopard seals, skua birds, and killer whales.

Hope you learned some ;D

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

This week I'm going to talk about my indoor garden. I have planted tomatoes, radishes, broccoli, watermelon, and zuchinni. On the bottom of the soil I added compost that my mom and I have started last year and it finally turned into dirt ! I planted these seeds about five weeks ago and now they're pretty big. Especially the watermelon. I can't wait until they're big enough to transplant outside.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

Hey guys!!! Lately I have been performing magic to many people!!! Card magic mostly. During drama class, I performed a great effect to my teacher, Mrs.GS. I read her mind in front of the whole class room. It was great and many people thought I was a freak!!! This is what I wanted to write about and hope that you like this experience of mine=http://!!!

Hmmm, I can't really think of anything to write about, so I'll just write about the book I'm reading. I'm reading "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. It's very good so far, but I haven't gotten too far. The Hunger Games are pretty much an annual "celebration", but really, this is what happened: In what used to be North America, is a city called Panem. The city is run by a Capitol in the Appalachain mountains, while the rest of Panem is divided into 13 Districts. The Capitol treated them harshly, so the districts declared war. The 13th district was destroyed, leaving 12 districts. As punishment, the Capitol created the Hunger Games, a fight to the death in an arena broadcasted on live television. One boy and one girl from each district would be forced to participate. There could only be one champion, one survivor.

The Super Bowl is the most watched tv event every year because of how exiting football is. This year most people didn’t like the teams in the Super Bowl and the game was boring and the half time show was bad. The commercial are getting so expensive that only the big name companies can afford it, so they were not the best either. The people who set up the events of the Super Bowl did not do well this year!!

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 04:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 98

A mother was arrested after her 3 yeasr old son was found wandering near I-25.  The mom was found first about 3 miles from the Pueblo County line.  He was found after police questioned his mother on where he was.  She had been seen walking around her car on the side of the road carrying the boy.  She left the boy and started walking towards Pueblo, CO.  Now what kind of mother would leave her child like that.  I don't think she is a very good mom and she should go to jail for a really long time.  Being a mom is hard work, so my mom tells me.  I guess I can see where she is coming from, kids are hard to keep up with.  I have heard my mom say a thousand times, "If your not going to take care of your children, then you shouldn't have them."  I hope the little boy is ok and that his dad is nicer.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 04:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 131

Lately, a lot of people have been talking bad about the New York Giants and that they will be losing their games. But, they were all wrong. As a Giants fan I couldn't stand it so, when they won all their games that everybody said they were going to lose, I wore my jersey to show them who really is the best team. Today I was watching the Super Bowl and I know a man who bet $50 that the Patriots would win. Well that man just lost his $50 while I was jumping up and down celebrating the victory of the New York Giants. This was a great season and I hope the Giants will win again next season too.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 01:35 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 376

When I am board I have a few things I like to do. One would be to read, another would be to go on my computer. If I can't do any of these things, I would then find something fun around the house. What do you do when you are board? Leave a comment listing a few things you like to do when your board.

I just got this new book for piano and I love it but the downside is that the binding stinks. That’s not as important though, I just had an Honor Band Concert. I probably did the worst of all because I was tired and my throat was sore. It still is!, I have been drinking lots of liquid but it still is sore! I don’t understand!?!?

I have a cat and its name is Zignut. I named her Zignut because when I got her as a kitten she was crazy and so I wanted to call her zigzag but my mom wanted to name her peanut and my step dad wanted to name her walnut so the choices were Peazag, Walzag, or Zignut. I choose Zignut because I thought it was the coolest. Today Zignut is still crazy.

The movie Miracle is a great movie. It's about the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team. Also how we beat the Russians, the best team in the world and winners of the past 4 or 5 Olympics. It is great. I enjoyed it because It shows how you don't beed the best players to win, you need the right ones. By that I mean people that really know how to play hockey, like passing and sharing the puck. You should not be worried about the glory; you do what needs to be done for your team. That's what the coach drills into the players heads.

Here are a few more random facts that may or may not be entirely useless.

1)      Orange is the only color that does not fade into darkness.

2)      The color purple in the light spectrum is made up of violet and indigo, it is not really its own color of the spectrum.

3)      A group of rhinos is called a crash which is fairly appropriate considering the fact that they run at 35 miles per hour and can only see 10 feet in front of their faces.

Now, I challenge you to find a use for this random knowledge. Enjoy your week and don’t forget that baking soda and baking powder are not interchangeable.

Article posted February 5, 2012 at 05:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 101

One thing many people don't know about me is that I dance. I know, I don't seem like the person who is into dancing but, well, I am!

However, the dancing I do is not like ballet or hip hop, it is a very unique type of dance called Bharathanatyam, specifically the kalakshetra style. As you can tell by the name, it's an indian dance. If you are interested, there are many videos on youtube you could look at. The dance may seem easy to some poeple, but it defenitely is not. It requires heavy foot work and immense balance. There are many poses, enough that you could say that more than half of the poses require you to balance on one foot. However, this dance is very ammusing and whenever I perform, I always get compliments.

I'm talking about the Super Bowl this blog. I think the New York Giants will win the Super Bowl. They play on this sunday. I think it will be a very close game and that it will go into over time.

Lately we have been writing poems in Mrs. Gagnon’s enrichment class. It has been lots of fun! We have written about many different subjects like food, animals, and clothes. Each time we write a poem it is a different style. I think it’s really cool, seeing all the different types of poems and how 7th graders can write them. If you put your mind to it you can write almost any type of poem. In all, I think that writing poems in enrichment enhances our education.

Everyone knows that girls basketball is going on. Right now we are 6 and 1 hopefully 7 and 1 soon. IS basketball has been really fun this year, and Mr. Howard has taught me a lot of new things. I don't want it to end, but luckily there is next year. The 7th grade team has won all of our games except for one that was against Challenger. We lost by one point! It was a really good game and I think we were a better team then them. We played really good, but we did make some mistakes. But in the end our team had a really good season this year.

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 05:41 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 86

People say that dancing is not a sport but really IT IS!!! You get injuries from sports, you get injuries from dancing. Also, you need to practice to do a sport, you need to practice for dancing. Plus, football players do ballet to get better balance. I would say that dancing is even harder than a lot of sports. You need to use all of your body in order to do ballet. You use your core muscles to balance, your leg and ankle muscles to to stay up on your toes, arm muscles to keep your arm up, back muscles to keep your leg high in an arabesque, and you use so many other parts of your body to do other things! So if you think ballet is easy, you are soooooo wrong!!!! Ballerina(o)s just make the dance moves look graceful and easy; that's kind of the whole point. So here are some reasons why ballet/ dancing is a sport.

Songs have different moods to give to people. Some songs make people happy, or sad, or angry. They basically give off a certain message or they are just made for entertainment. All songs are saying something even if they are just ment for entertaining the rtist is trying to put a message out there. Well at least that's what I think. Sometimes songs can tell a story or they can describe how the artist feels. Songs can seem to tell the story of someone elses life and whether it is good or bad. Sometimes the song is uplifting and it talks about how your life can be bad and then turns into a good life. Songs can be inteprated in different ways but there is always a message that the artist is trying to put through.

As you can see, I am obsessed with music. So, I'm going to have to talk about music again. Tomorrow,I'll be having a Middle School Honor Band concert.I am so excited. Yesterday was the first full band rehersal and a composer, Douglas Akey, conducted us. He was so funny. he used metaphors of all kinds. Then, he talked about why he wrote this one song, "Ever More Distant", and the story behind it was very touching. I had a really fun time yesterday and I hope to have more tomorrow.

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 04:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

College basketball is very competitive right now. But my favorite team is still really hard to beat. Kentucky is 23rd in points per game, 15th in rebounds per game, and 18th in field goal percentage. But one stat that is currently holding them back. They are 149th in assists per game, averaging only 13.2! That's just terrible. But I still think that they're an amazing team because of the numbers (other than assists) that they put up each game.

[LINK]

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 03:30 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 62

Recently, Felicity and I have starting going to each others houses every Thursday to scrapbook! It has been so much fun and we finally get to relax and do what we like. I cannot wait till' we really get good at scrapbooking and know a little more about it than we do now. Now that I have a job I can use some of my money to buy new tools and make my pages even better!

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 03:09 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 82

As everyone knows I am a sports girls so here it is, I love sports! Mr. Howard thinks that soccer isn’t a real sport. I don’t know why but that is just his opinion because he is jealous that his sport (football) isn’t a nationally played sport. I mean you never year of the world cup for football. I play soccer, volleyball, and basketball and I’m pretty sure that the only one he will watch is basketball because he coaches it. Well Mr. Howard, I am not the only person in 7th grade at Mountain Ridge that plays soccer. Infact they are a lot of people. Anyways that is my statement so, bye!

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 02:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

Well, since we can write about anything, and this is Language Arts I decided to base my newest blog on our poem presentation. For starters my presentation went horrible! Ha-ha but I had fun; I think doing more presentations will help with my stage fright, and make me less nervous! Well my poem was Blackberrying by Crescent Dragon Wagon. I didn’t really like the poem but it was interesting how she talked in the poem,” Until we brushed our teeth late late late that hot night,

had all turned,

Blackberry blue.” I don’t really have a reason for picking this poem. But, things turned out alright. I did memorize the lines very well the gestures were easy going in the poem! That is pretty much all about my poem presentation.

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 12:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

Super Bowl Sunday. It is one of the most anticipated days in America. This year the giants and Patriots will be squaring off.  Not only is this a huge day for sports, it’s a huge day for the media. Everyone will be watching, so companies will want to get their advertisements out there. If you are like me you can’t wait “lol” at these epic commercials. Also, you might want a specific team to win. Personally, I want the G-Men, Big Blue, or most commonly known as the Giants to win! Comment on this post to tell me who you want to win or the commercials you cannot wait to see.  

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 88

I think it is important to make good decisions because making good decisions gets you more responsibility and trust from your family, friends and teachers, etc. I think people would probably like you better if you were more responsible. That is why you should make good decisions whenever you can.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

Around Easter time my family was dying eggs for Easter. We had been dying eggs and we were out of eggs. There was still cups of dye though. My sister and I found something to do and descided to dye our tongues. We did this by drinking the dye. Our tongues became blue for about two days. Despite the taste of vinegar, it was extremly funny. During this time, my brother was horribly disgusted and grossed out. I loved this time and I will never forget it!

Who should win the Super bowl? Will it be the New England Patriots or the New York Giants? I personally want the Patriots to win because I do not like the Giants. The Giants are just in my opinion a not-so-good team. Apparently, I am wrong of thinking they are a horrible team because they were in Super bowl XLII. Also, they are in the Super bowl now. However, I still would like to see the Patriots win on Sunday. Who knows?

I tried out for the Mountain Ridge basketball team and I made it. We have been having a great season and have been undefeated. Sadly on February 1 we lost to Challenger Middle school by one point. We were all very sad but we are looking forward to beating Eagleview Middle school on Monday. I am glad our team has been doing so well.

I think that this show "Black Butler" is such a good show it is an anima show. Austin and Ally is a good show to this one is a show on Disney channel. I think that these shows good because Black Butler has a butler that is a demon and Austin and Ally is cool because all the cool song in that show. Those are all my favorite shows.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 04:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

Here are 7 more random facts about me!

1. I was born in Austria.

2. I'm an only child.

3. My favorite fruit is a nectarine.

4. Every time my family and I go to the mall, we always get some cinnamon roasted almonds. They're my favorite food!

5. I broke my left pinky in 1st grade because someone sat on it.

6. The only veggie I don't like is carrots.

7. I like school. I would be REALLY bored without it!

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 02:52 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 97

All right, for the assighment to write about anything, I'm going to be sharing a story I wrote in either 4th or 5th grade, but I don't remember which so don't ask me which one it was.  Anyway, if your fans of the TV show Bakugan Battle Brawlers, then your probably going to ike this.  If not, then whatever. I feel like sharing it. so, here it is.

The boys are at it again!

Dan And Shun As Kids - fighting-kids, shun, shun-and-dan Pictures

http://www.pimpmyspace.org/comments/code/4326000/

“Vroom. Vroom.” Shun   said zooming his Octo man action figure around in the air. Play time outside in the park was always quiet, that is until Dan runs down the sidewalk screaming and yelling.

“Ah yeah! I’m gonna play on the swings and jump off the jungle gym!” Dan screams then stops as he sees the nifty Octo man action figure in Shun’s hands.

“Is that an Octo man action figure?” Dan asks running over to Shun.

“Yeah, why?” Shun asks putting the action figure down on the dirty ground.

“Can I see it?” Dan asks reaching for it.

“No! It’s my action figure!” Shun   screams pulling the toy away from Dan’s greasy hands. He had obviously finished eating a hamburger from McDonalds.

“Come on Shun I just want to see it.” Dan says making another attempt to get the action figure.

“No!” Shun screams getting up off the ground.

Dan springs up and grabs the action figure. Shun pulls it back. Dan tackles Shun to the ground “let me see your action figure!” Dan screams wrestling with Shun as he kicks and pulls on the action figure.

“No! It’s my action figure! You can’t see it!” Shun screams back kicking Dan in the knees.

“Just let me see it!” Dan screams and reaches for the toy for the third time.

“No!” Shun screamed again.

Dan grabs Shun’s arm and sinks his teeth into Shun’s skin.

“Owwww! Mommy! Mommy! Help me! Owwww! Get off!” Shun screeches.

Dan doesn’t let go, instead he sinks his teeth in farther. Now blood is running off of Shun’s arm and dripping on the ground. Dan and Shun’s mother run over. Dan’s mom grabs Dan and pulls him off of Shun. Shun gets up and runs to his mom, tears running down his cheeks.

“Daniel kuso! What are you doing!” Dan’s mom asks him, but Dan was not giving up. He wanted to see that action figure and he was going to do it even if it meant the rest of the day in the time-out corner. He was determined to get a look at that action figure. He lunged toward Shun.  Shun shrank into a protective hug from his mom.  Dan grabs the arm with the action figure and tugs. Shun   screams and then turns around and tackles Dan to the ground. His mother immediately pulls him off of Dan and then pulls him back. Dan’s mom picks Dan up and pulls him back. Shun is hugging his mom.

“Daniel, give me an answer now or its two hours in the time out corner!”

“Let me see your action figure Shun!” Dan screamed completely ignoring his mom.

“Dan is that what this is all about! Come on I’ll get you an Octo man action figure tomorrow. Now come on mister!”

Dan wasn’t moving, instead he made a third attempt and lunged at Shun. He lunged and grabbed him pulling the action figure out of Shun’s hands. Shun   grabbed it back. Something fell onto the floor and Shun looked down. It was the head of his Octo man action figure. Dan didn’t waste anytime. He gabbed the action figure from Shun’s hand and looked at it triumphantly only to find the head gone.

“You broke my action figure!” Shun screamed at Dan

“Where did the head go?” Dan asked, looking around.

“It’s on the floor! Thanks a lot Daniel! You owe me a new one!” Shun   cried out grabbing the beheaded action figure from Dan as he picked up the head before running off. He ran right past his mother and straight for home. Dan stared at his feet, dumbfounded. Dan’s mom grabbed Dan by the arm and walked off with Dan sniffling behind her. He was in trouble now. He knew it. He was getting it big time.

Six years later…

“Hey grandpa I’m going to the park!” Shun called down from his room. Before he left he looked over at his dresser. On top of it was a beheaded action figure which Dan broke the head off when they were 5. Shun looked at his arm. The scar was still there. He was beginning to wonder whether it would be there forever.

“Your not going any where until you finish your ninja training!” Shun’s grandfather called up shaking Shun from his thoughts. Would he ever get some time to himself? Would he ever get some time away from ninja training or was he stuck with it? He was with his grandfather now and the old kook would pester him for the rest of his life about ninja training. That was final.

“Fine, but afterwards I’m going to the park grandpa.” Shun said zooming down the stairs. He had his bakugan holder strapped to his belt. He slipped off his shoes and placed the holder into one of his shoes.  He faced his grandfather letting him know that he was ready.

Ninja training lasted for an hour or so. Shun grabbed his shoes and strapped his holder, with a bakugan in each slot, onto his belt and ran out the door.  He practically flew to the park.

"What's up Dan?  Are you ready to be defeated for the 12th time?  You’re going down." Shun challenged Dan.

"Oh yeah Shun?  We'll just see about that!"  Dan challenged back

Shun and Dan pulled out a card and held it up "field open!" they shouted in chorus.  A stadium opened up and the sky turned into bright vibrant colors of reds, blues, greens, and blacks. "Gate card set!" they sang again together. “BAKUGAN BRAWL!” they screamed throwing one of their three bakugan down.

“Ventas Ravenoied stand!” Shun  screamed releasing a raven like creature with a body the color of teal blue or was it teal green?

“Pyres Saurus stand!” Dan screamed unleashing his warrior dinosaur like creature with a body of red and yellow.

Battle begin!” they shouted forgetting the real words because of their excitement that was building. If Dan beat Shun in this battle he would move up at least five spots higher than he was now. If Shun won this battle then it would prove to Dan that he could, well, beat almost anyone at bakugan and was truly number one. He was on the ball once again and it felt good. He had let it go for two days and he had slipped lower than first place.

“Ability activate! Wind storm!” Shun  cried out. He blew back Dan’s backugan. The battle went on quickly like this with Shun in the lead.

“Face it Dan! Your toast and I’m number one!” Shun   called out hoping Dan would give up. No chances of that though. Dan was very challenging when it came to things like a bakugan battle. This is the time I need to use my ninja mind control powers! I will make Dan eat 5 needles and then pick his nose and eat it! Then I will make him bite his tongue. Oh thank you grandfather for this useful lesson! Shun pushed into Dan’s mind and concentrated hard. Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out five needles, which came out of no where, and put them in his mouth, swallowed them, bit his tongue, and picked a really large, snot covered burger from his nose and shoved it in his mouth. He then screamed out something that Shun was surprised at “Thank you grandfather! I love you AND I LOVE YOU SKYRESS! BABY I’M HOME!” Dan practically shouted it. Skyress heard this and then popped out of her spot in Shun’s holder.

“Shun did you do what I think you did?” she asked Shun with scorn in her voice. Shun wasn’t listening, instead he stood wide eyed and Dan began coughing up blood. The needles had scared or cut his throat. Either way it was bad. Dan fainted and had left a pool of blood around him. Skyress turned to the mess.

“Apparently my question is answered. Shun what have I told you about that kind of power? I told you that you could seriously hurt some one and what have you done? You have seriously hurt some one! Why don’t you listen to me?” skyress nagged, which wasn’t like her.

Shun never did answer her questions and completely ignored her nagging, instead he stood there dumbfounded at the fact that he could have possibly killed Dan, his best frienemy. Skyress didn’t like the idea of him ignoring her so she summoned up all of her strength, that she had cooped up in her ball form, and then pushed Shun forward only a centimeter, but even that got him moving “Dan! Dan, are you all right? Dan!”

“Oh, so now you care!” Skyress screamed at him as he ran to Dan.  shun, shocked and teary eyed, if any one knew he had killed a 9 year old he would be sent to juvey and that was just some place he didn’t feel like going to at the age of 10. It was some place he never wanted to go; at any particular age, If he thought about it.

So, yeah. when I was in elementary school, I was randomly surfing the google images of Bakugan, and found a picture like this and then got to wondering what it was like for them when they were kids, causing me to write this story. I do watch the show, but not a lot. I like the action and the plotline. So, this is my little spin on things. I have no idea what to call it, maybe a fan fiction or something. Anyway, yeah. Oh, and for those of you who are liking Calm Waters so far, I will be posting another story called Diaries of Jane. So, keep checking for it, although I don't know when it will post.

-Kacie-

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 02:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 260

“Come on, you can do it!” William Turner urged his wife, “Just a little further and we’ll be there.

“Are you the one who just gave birth to our child?” Rachel Turner snapped. But neverless, she let him lead her into the room and sit her down on the bed.

“Why did we have to move?” she complained, “I just want to see my baby! They didn’t even let me see if my child was a boy or girl before they snatched my darling away.”

“Maybe they thought something was wrong with it,” William suggested.

“Our child is not an it, and no, there’s nothing wrong with my precious darling!” Rachel, exhausted, slumped against the bed. “I really don’t want to do this right now.”

She closed her eyes, but opened them a second later when the doctor came in with the nurses right behind him. They seemed nervous about something. The doctor adjusted his glasses with a shaky hand and said,

“Er, we, uh-have some news for you. Uh, some bad news.” He said this while looking around the room for support from the nurses.

However, they didn’t seem obliged to take part in anything he was saying, so he pressed on, saying: ”I’m very sorry to say, but your daughter is-uh-autistic!”  

William gave a great gasp of remorse. Rachel sputtered, “Er-OK…” and then, “William we have a girl! A beautiful, healthy baby girl!!!” She tugged his arm. “Aren’t you happy?”

William looked up slowly at his wife. “Autistic? You have got to be joking.”

Rachel frowned at him. “At least she wasn’t born with extra arms or only one eye. We can manage! Oh, our own baby girl!”

The doctor and nurses seemed quite appalled at how she was taking the news. If anyone hadn’t known better, it seemed as if their baby wasn’t autistic at all. Rachel had gotten up and was dancing around the room. William caught her arm and pulled her down.

“Let’s go,” he hissed, “get your things. We’ll leave in a couple of hours after you’ve had rest.” He began to pull her to her feet.

Rachel jerked free. “We can’t just yet. I need to stay at least another day. And besides, what about our baby? I didn’t have her for nothing! She is coming home with us!”

And with that, Rachel stalked out of the room. The doctor and nurses hastily followed her, with William bringing up the rear. She stopped at the room that she had given birth in. With a cry of happiness, she swooped into the room, grabbed her daughter from a startled nurse’s arms, and lay on the bed. Joyful tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Oh, William, look!” He entered the room cautiously. He eyed the baby with a look of disgust. William sat down regretfully.

“Ooooooh, William!” Rachel squealed as the baby opened her eyes. She looked at her mom and reached out one grubby finger.

Rachel leaned forward, still crying, and when the baby’s hand touched her face, she gave a great sob and stroked her baby’s face. The girl turned to her father, squinted up at him, and gurgled happily. She reached out her arms to him. He snorted and didn’t pick her up.

“William!” Rachel said sharply. He reached and picked his child up like she was some contagious germ.

She lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head down on his shoulder. William stood there stiffly and after a minute peeled her off his neck like some posionous slug and handed her off to her mother.

“Annalise.” Rachel whispered. “Your name is Annalise, because you have God’s grace and favor, and I believe you can be just as normal as anyone else. My own girl! Thanks, Jesus.”

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

Hey guess what. Today(2/1/12) the girls b-ball team played Challenger and the 8th graders played great and won as well as the 7th graders, but unfortunately it came down to 1 point and Challenger won. We as a team played great, but made many of mistakes. I just wanted everyone to know that and not blame anything on any 7th graders and I hope that you cheer us on for Mondays game against Eagleview, again. All girls did great=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!!

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 01:09 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 78

What should I talk about? I guess I could talk about music. I love music! I love to sing also! I’m not too good though. My favorite type if music to listen to is rap and pop. My favorite songs are when I’m gone by Eminem, or Gucci Gucci by Keyshawn. I listen to music any time possible. I’m actually listening to music right now! As you can see, I love music so much!

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 98

Well my feelings have not changed much but usually I would complain about the amount of home work I have. I've lately been hearing a lot about life time but it'll pass. What I need to work on is making new friends and looking forward to things, like meeting my friends at school. Personally for me its hard to wake up and look forward to something like school. I'm currently trying to keep my head together and enjoy life to the fullest but it's hard when you've got homework starring you down.

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

Many of us have dogs. I have two. My dog Princeton is lazy and his only train of thought is food. Of course he hates his dog food. But favorite is my dog Samson.Samson is so interesting. He is afraid of heights, shakes whenever you hold him, loves you on his own terms, and is double jointed. He is the cutest thing that you have ever seen, but when you go up to him to pet him he either runs away or goes flat. I absolutely love my dog but he doesn’t always love me back. When I ignore him that’s when he wants my attention. My family thinks that he was dropped on his head when he was a puppy, because he is always shaking like a Chihuahua. Lastly he is soo flexible he can extend his hind legs all the way back ,and cross them. When he does that he looks like a seal, so cute. No matter how strange or lazy my two dogs are I will always love the both of them.

I'm not so sure to write about so I am going to just write about what are my favorite things to do are. I love to play volleyball,hang out with my friends,watch T.V.,eat at Subway,eat food that are healthy but taste good at the same time,go swimming,do my hair,decorate things in zebra,laugh,E-Mail,draw things all over my notebooks,go to the Bahamas and go on the Lazy River,irritate my little sis,go shopping at the mall,and finally doing my nails:)

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

My favorite country stat is Scotty McCreery! He won American Idol last season. I love his voice a lot. My favorite song of his is "Write My Number On Your Hand" because he sounds really good in it. I think he is a pretty cute guy. He is only 19 years old and already has cd's coming out. I have his cd "Clear As Day"

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 70

Free blog=http://! I think I will write about my friends!!!! My friends love me and I have a lot of friends! they love me and I love them and they are always there to pick me up!!! I love them as much as I love food ...... and thats a big deal=http://!! I also love my sibilings... espically the litttle ones.. in fact they are sitting on my lap right now!!!! They are so adorible and cute and super clingy too=http://!! In my house I am like their second mom when my mom is gone!!! They love me and I love them as much as food and as you know that is big!!!

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 98

David Follister stood at the steps of the Kremlin; he knew his job would get him into trouble like this. He revised the plan one more time through his head and walked in. there he saw multiple bodyguards standing relatively close to his target. The moment had come but he had to avoid civilian casualties. The voice came. “The Kremlin will now be closing please exit.”

David watched the men and women leave glancing at the un moving fortification around David's target. The last man left and now the only people that were there were David, the body guards and the target. David whipped out a silenced sub-machinegun and took down the body guards. Two were remaining David brought up his pistol and missed a couple time but on his last two bullets he got them. His magazines were emptied and the target looked at him with an accepting face. David brought up his eight inch knife. He walked over to the target and readied himself for the thrust that would finish all of this.

When David got too about two feet from the target the targets eyes suddenly lit up in anger and then David couldn’t move his knife hand then he collapsed. He struggled to look up as the target walked away casually. David saw that his own knife had been thrust through his hand and into is chest. He thought quickly and using all his strength he pulled out the knife with his left hand and in one swift movement he sent the knife spinning.

The knife sliced through the air and hit the head of a civilian who had remembered that he had forgot his cell phone in the bathroom. The knife killed the man instantly not allowing him to see the bloody mess in the Kremlin. The target shrugged as he entered his Rolce Royce and was chauffeured out of Moscow to Romania. Agent 52-3.3 had failed.

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

My sister, Anastasia(also known as Ana), is 7 years old and in the second grade. Even though there is a big year difference between us, we get along really well. We always play games with each other and I tell her stories at night when we go to bed. Whenever I get candy I save it so I can give her a "treat" once she gets out of school. Sometimes we get into fights but most of the time we get along really well. What I find really funny is when she gets really angry and she calls me a stupid idiot dumb jerk killer. But when she's done saying that we start laughing. Ana is like my best sister friend in the whole world(considering that she's my only sister).

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 56

I have brainstorming ideas for a story to enter in the dystopian writing contest, and I finally think I’ve found a pretty good one! The plot goes as follows: A very powerful government rules the world, robbing everybody of even their most basic rights. However sick of their lives, the people cannot overthrow the government for they are too powerful. Instead, the people of a nearly destroyed town choose a person who will try to fix things not by attacking the government, but by finding a way to rule it. That way once he is in power, he can change things for the better. The story would follow the character in his journey to become more powerful than his superiors. Please comment and tell me what you think of this idea!

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 92

There are many cool sports in the world. What is your favorite? My favorite sport is softball. I have been playing it for so long. Before I played softball, I played baseball. I play pitcher and first base. I started pitching fast pitch about five years ago. I did not like pitching as much until I learned how to and now it’s really fun! I play first base mostly because I’m left handed. I have played first for baseball and softball. I have a lot of sports I like but softball would have to be my favorite.

This weekend I am going with my friends to see “The Woman in Black”. The movie is a horror film about a man who goes to live in a haunted town. But supposedly, the house he is living in is by far the most haunted and possibly even the source to the town’s haunting. After we watch the movie, my friends and I are going back to my house to watch “Paranormal Activity 3”. I have already seen it, but not with my open the whole time! Haha! So hopefully I won’t wimp out… hopefully.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 11:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 80

This is my poem that I dedicated to my sister when I was in the fifth grade. My sister is a very dedicated gymnast and broke her arm a couple of months ago by falling off of the balance beam while doing a front flip. So hear is my poem.

There once was a girl in gymnastics.

She was part of a team called fantastics.

She went on a trip

And broke her hip.

then she started training with elastics.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 11:40 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 83

So, as the title states, I will once again blog about random things. We have all been doing the Greek olympics in humanities, and I just have to say that Sparta is DESTROYING! Just a little competitive spirit for you guys out there. I think that this year’s Sparta has a good shot to be the first Sparta to ever win the Greek simulation. Today, my group alone gained Sparta 1,545 points. Just thought that you other city-states would like to know how far ahead Sparta is. Sparta is ahead of second place by 1,000 points last time I checked. So my last words for this blog is that Athens will fall.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 11:33 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 111

I know that many people are going to write about sports. I am one of them, many people say swimming is easy and is for girls. Well, they just suck at it and don't want to admit it. I am an amazing swimmer not to sound conceded but I'm really good. Just ask Amanda and Angelina, They're on my swim team. So basically I am saying that swimming is not as easy as everyone says it is. For all you people who think it is easy go swim 50 yards in under thirty seconds. O ya, I am one tenth of a second off to that. So all you people who think It's easy it's not!

Ok Since this is supposed to be basic, I think that what is on my mind isn't something that can't be written so here are my thoughts.

1. Are we going to die soon? The world is becoming a scary place.

2. Is there such things as a werewolf? My dads watching a movie on werewolves and I don't believe it.

3 Last tomorrows dance thing in gym is gonna be terrible, my team doesn't have any idea on what to do.

SO that is all my thoughts.

At first blogging wasn't that bad but now I just don't like it as much. I honestly think that it would be a lot more easier just to write it down instead of doing this. You don't have to hit 100 different links to get there and it's faster for the kids that can't type well. Well that is just my opinion, call me crazy, but that's what I think.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 10:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

I think bullying is a big problem at schools. No matter what you do someone always gets bullied and ends up getting hurt often times emotionally because of something someone said or did. I think a lot of times at our school it's like if a girl like a guy or a guy like a girl and one them asks eachother out and they get rejected, somehow half of the school ends up hearing about it. I think that happens to girls a lot and some of them just want to dissapear I'm sure it happenss to guys as well but I have first hand experience. I would like to stop gossip before it spreads and a person feels like suicide or dying is their only way to solve their problems. Stop gossip before it stops a heart.

My book is AMAZING=http://=http:// It is called Crossed. Its about a love triangle in like, the year 3000's. They have a Society that decides EVERY THING about the citizens life. Like Where you work. Who you love.When you die. Right now I am reading the sequel the the prequel. Its called Crossed. The Prequel is called Matched. The main caracters are Cassia, Xander, and Ky. Right now, Cassia has escaped from the Society, which is like, impossible to do. She has run off to find Ky, and a rebellion against the Society, called the Rising. She has found Ky, but he will do anything to get her AWAY from the Rising. He has a fear of what he might become in the Rising, since his late(late means dead)father started the whole program.They are travleing to get away from the Society, and go back to their home town, but the problem is WHO their traveing with. Hunter, the only Farmer left, is going to get the Society to notice them in The Carving, with is a bunch of gorges, and get them all arrested, and maybe reclassified to Abberations, which are descrasful people to the Society. They can never have a good work position, and get matched with any one.I hope they all get to safty. I love the thought of all this happening in the future. This book is so amazing to me, I can never put it down!!!

I really hate school because it is so boring.Instead I would rather hang out with my friends. If you don't come or if you ditch school you may not get a good diploma for college.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 05:32 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 105

Okay so I asked Michael what to write about and he said "Ponies, and how you like to ride them." So I guess that is what I will write about. I have a choclate dapple mini horse named Silver, a blue-roan paint quarterhorse named Trendy and a gray quarterhorse named Ginger. Silver is 15 and he really likes to eat. Trendy is 3 and she likes toys. Ginger is 32 and she likes to go for walks around the barn. It is really fun to go to the barn everyday and see all of their sweet faces. I love them so much but it is a lot of work to care for them.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 04:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

Okay so tying into science I want to write about our new microbiology section. I think microbiology would definitely be a fun profession seeing how it’s so much fun now and we are just scraping the edges. I mean who wouldn’t like to get to look at cool microorganisms for a job? What’s your view on microbiology?

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 04:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

Its morning in London, theirs only one reason I know that because I sleep in the trees, in the nightfall were you can see the stars like camping, but the tree im in is next to a mansion and that sucker is huge. But anyway I wake up and see a little boy it’s hard to see his face and he has a butler covered in black and it was hard to see his face to then suddenly his butler vanished then I heard a voice behind me “What are you doing spying on my master.” His voice was a dark velvet voice that seemed kind and gentle, I turn around to see his butler, his eyes are a blood red color yet if you look closely they sparkle in kindness, His hair was pitch black with a shine to it, and he had a devilish smile to him. “I was not spying on! Him I just woke up on the tree so don’t accuse me for that!” Then he started to laugh at me in amusement so he asked me if I want a job so of course I said yes because then I could sleep in a bed and all so I followed him to the young boy. The butler started to whisper to the boy probably because the job thing then when he stopped the boy nodded his head in agreement so it was night time and I went to bed it was so soft and I also I had to work tomorrow it didn’t tack long for me to go to sleep though.

The next morning I woke up from my dog kissing me to death and I knew I had to go to school man that was a good dream even though It didn’t last long and still to this day I add on to this one dream.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 02:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

Softball. It is my life. People never seem to understand what it takes to play softball. It’s not just throwing and hitting. You need to be able to throw the ball with a hard backspin at the chest of the person you’re throwing to. It is necessary to be able to hit the change up and the drop ball. Your bunt needs to be in control. It’s important to be able to field a hard bouncer, slow dribbler, line drive and a pop fly. Most of all, you need dedication and heart. You can’t be afraid of the ball. If you’re a 1st baseman, or 1st basewoman, as I prefer, the ability to stretch and catch any ball is vital. Nothing can go by you. I also happen to be a sacrifice hitter, which means I’m not the hardest hitter, but I can hit/bunt almost any pitch that comes at me, mostly getting out, but in the process advancing the runner(s). For those of you that don’t know, this is the typical lineup: 1. Strong, fast hitter. 2. Sacrifice hitter to advance #1. 3. Strong hitter, but will stay on base, no homerun. 4. Either strongest or 2nd strongest hitter on team. 5. Same as #4. 6. Not the best hitter. 7. Average hitter, stays on base. 8. Either slapper/ another sacrifice hitter or a lefty. 9. Strong hitter, but only just above average. The next time you think softball is easy, try hitting a 12 in. ball hurtling at you at 45-50 mph from 43 ft. away. And yes, softballs are harder than baseballs for your information.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 02:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

I don't like how people say Frodo is the hero in Lord of the Rings. The reason I don't like it is because Frrodo wanted to keep the ring and if Smeagol/Gollum didn't bite of Frodo's finger the ring would still exist and the men elves and dwarves would become slaves.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 89

I like hippos! There really fat and really awesome.

here are some facts about hippos. Their full name is Hippopotamus Amphibious. They are 13 feet long and 5 feet tall. They can weigh to 31/2 tons. Their lifespan is 50 years,and they are

herbivorous.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 01:10 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 57

As I mentioned in my Seven Random Facts, I have a dog who is almost as old as I am. She was diagnosed with cancer and given about two weeks to live. That was two years ago. Yes, she lived fifty-two times longer than expected, as of now. And she's still fine. No one told her that she's supposed to be dead. I will probably die before she does, because she's the dog that just never dies.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 75

I have really weird fish. His name is Cannibal. He ate his roommate alive! He also ate some of the artificial plants in my tank so we had to take them out. He always seems like he isn't a cannibal, but he is. Until he dies, I can't get a new fish, because my current fish will eat him/her.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

When the door of the little house she was astonished by what she saw. When she saw a centaur open the door she thought she was going to faint. She asked the centaur if should go into her house. By the way the centaur's name was Brianna. Brianna let her go in and asked her "How did you appear into our world? Why did you come to my house?" Panina answered "I fell into a hole in the bend of a tree. I came to your house, because it was the only house within miles." Brianna thought that was nonsense. She knew there were about 15-20 houses on her way to the Brianna's house. She decided to let Panina explain herself over tea. While Panina and Brianna had tea Panina explained she was just playing outside while thinking that the bend of the tree was just that instead it was a hole. After Panina asked Brianna if she could stay at her house for the night. Fortunatly Brianna told her that she could. A little bit later Brianna decided that she needed some sleep. She told Panina not to stay up too late. A few minutes later Panina decided to get ready for bed. While Panina was getting ready for bed Panina heard a really weird noise. Panina decided to investigate what it was. When she went downstairs she saw that it was.....

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 11:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 113

I love hockey as you can see. The worst thing about hockey is that their is line changrs and injureys. Like last week this kid triped me and I landed on my back and bounced my head off the ice. I may have an concotion because of that.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 02:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 84

Blog #22: Accomplishments

Very soon I am going to meet one of my long-time goals: becoming a published author! And not only that, but it was my goal to become a pulished author at twelve. I am finally there! I entered my poem, "The Bright Side: A Hopi Prayer for Luca Strong," into the Creative Communications Poetry Contest and I received a postcard in the mail saying my poem has been accepted to be published and they only needed my permission! Now, all I have to do is click 'yes' on their website ands then I will officially be published. I am now in the final competition for the big award. I could be one of the top-ten winners who get mentioned on their website. I really hope I at least get in the top-ten. If I don't I will be disappointed, but I know that there is a lot of competition. If I do get the final award, I hope it is cash, and if it is, I only want enough to buy my own cell-phone, iPod-Touch, Kendall, Nook, etc... Basically some type of technical device.  So I hope you've all got your fingers crossed, because I really hope to win this contest...

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 01:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 87

Patriots and Broncos. Tim Tebow and Tom Brady are going to have to both try as hard as they can to beat the other team. The Broncos are going to have to open up for good balls down the field. The Patriots have to get their deffence together. I hope the Patriots win!