Article posted January 18, 2012 at 12:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 102

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

I think this quote means that if you keep working hard that you can succeed on that goal. I apply this to my life by working hard and never stop believing in myself and to never give up. I think that this quote can change a persons attitude cause if they think that this quote means to work hard and you we have your goal soon then if they believe in this quote then they will soon achieve their goal. It would make an impact on the world by having everyone work hard and almost everyone will almost achieve their goal.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 02:04 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 93

Happy New Year! The goals for 2012 is to get better grades and turn in my work on time. I plan on doing my homework, paying more attention to the teacher, and working as hard as I can. This year one of my personal goals is to pass 7th grade, make a lot of friends, and to make my family proud.

Article posted November 5, 2011 at 02:37 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 88

Hi my name is Smellow, I am a tiny chihuahua. I love my best friend named Madiline, she is a kind and beautiful human. We hang out in the freezing meadows in December together every day and I would be dressed in my favorite sweater Madiline made me with a shape of a bright blue star , I like stars and the color blue. On December 25, 2011 we went toward the small pond near our cabin home and I would be barking at my reflection and Madiline would laugh and bark with me at our reflection. That was the my birthday and also Madiline's so we took a longer walk towards a icy lake where the lake was still glimmering and untouched by a living soul. Madiline stared at something with a strange look across her face, I looked at the direction she stared at and saw a pack of wolfs across the from us with their vicious fangs hanging out of their mouth. Slowly me and Madiline walked backwards then ran for our lives towards the cabin for safty then one of them got Madiline in the leg and tried to drag her into one of the snowy bushes but I came in for the rescue and bit the wild animal in the tail. It let out a loud cry and ran with its tails between its legs while me and Madiline limped to the cabin and got the aid kit out and she patched me up first cause I got bit and then she slowly washed her leg and patched her self up and that was the most dangerous,exciting, and painful birthday yet.

I have been reading this book called Racing in the Rain My Life as A Dog by Garth Stein. This book is about a dog that wants to be a human and talk to his owner named Denny. Denny and Enzo, the dog hang out together a lot but soon he finds a kind woman named Eve. Later they get married and have a little girl named Zöe and soon Eve and Enzo become friends but Denny starts racing in itialy and starts to separate from Enzo. It is a very good book to read but you got to read about it to see what happens to him and is familys life.

I also loved the feild trip with my friends and teachers. The most awsome activity was the Prey and the Preditor. I thought it was the awsome one because it let's us have fun and hide like animals. I learned to have fun and learn what lives in the forest and maybe how they live.

In the video, two men argue over how many donuts each officer gets if there are 7 officers and 28 donuts. The first man says that each officer gets 13 donuts each, while the other argues against him. At the end of the video, on there last attempt, the two simply take 7 13's and add them up. All they did was add each of the digits, when they really needed to add the actual numbers themselves, meaning they need to remember the differance between the ones and tens. For each officer to actually get 13 donuts, the chef would have to bake 91 donuts.So then police officer would have to pick a differnt nummber of donuts or the chef would have to bake 91 donuts.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was out fishing with my uncle and grandparents it was very fun we catched alot of Blue Gills. So when I caught a Blue Gill I was told to put it in a basket so then when I tryed to put in the basket I fell in to the was and I was whereing a really cute dress. So when I fell I came back out and I was soaking wet and my uncle told me to put on his long warm shirt. I still got the fish in the basket and thats the funniest thing that happened to me.

In last years Rachel's Challenge I thought it had lots of emotion every where because it was about a young girl who died in her school by two boys. Rachel was a good person to others and she had a dream. I wanna be just like Rachel to have a dream and be a good person to others. I thought that Rachel's Challenge was worth my time because it change me to help others in need and to never give up.

Article posted August 31, 2011 at 09:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 61

Christina -7 Random Facts about Me!!!

1. I love certain animals.

2. I like to play on the computer.

3. I really like Chihuahuas and Yorkies.

4. I am CRAZY about gir.

5. I love to read Graphic Novels.

6. I like going fun and exciting places.

7. I kind of like creepy things.